Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Questions? Concerns? Discuss!
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 91 92
[quote name="AMADEUS" date="2014-05-08 11:50:37"]When will the next news update or WotW be released? i think it was said that WotW would be released every month and there was none of them through April. Also its been more than a week since the last news update.[/quote] @AMADEUS, yes, we did say that. That's still the plan. The unbelievable registration window happened and I had to do some shuffling of duties to help the 20,000 new players gained. There will be a WotW this month. :)
AMADEUS wrote on 2014-05-08 11:50:37:
When will the next news update or WotW be released? i think it was said that WotW would be released every month and there was none of them through April. Also its been more than a week since the last news update.

@AMADEUS, yes, we did say that. That's still the plan. The unbelievable registration window happened and I had to do some shuffling of duties to help the 20,000 new players gained. There will be a WotW this month. :)
Cool beans. Thanks for your prompt reply.
Cool beans. Thanks for your prompt reply.
Tumblr ! | Accent Thread ! | Fatties !
@Aequorin have to finally ask... are they still looking at those who never got the kickstarter stuff?
@Aequorin have to finally ask... are they still looking at those who never got the kickstarter stuff?
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
[quote name="BotanyBlack" date="2014-05-09 07:41:18"]@Aequorin have to finally ask... are they still looking at those who never got the kickstarter stuff?[/quote] @BotanyBlack, yes. I'll PM you as soon as I have information for you.
BotanyBlack wrote on 2014-05-09 07:41:18:

@BotanyBlack, yes. I'll PM you as soon as I have information for you.
so a few of my friends are confused about the generation limit. one said four, another said five, i always thought six, and another said you guys changed it to ten?
Which is it?

@Aequorin
so a few of my friends are confused about the generation limit. one said four, another said five, i always thought six, and another said you guys changed it to ten?
Which is it?

@Aequorin
tumblr_nqxhilGcXH1s43tpwo2_100.pngmagic_in_me_coverr_by_charmens-d6zk45n.jpgtumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.png
[quote name="charmens" date="2014-05-12 09:49:18"]so a few of my friends are confused about the generation limit. one said four, another said five, i always thought six, and another said you guys changed it to ten? Which is it? @Aequorin[/quote] @charmens, it's five. Within five generations, dragons cannot breed.
charmens wrote on 2014-05-12 09:49:18:
Which is it?

@Aequorin

@charmens, it's five. Within five generations, dragons cannot breed.
Can someone please explain why first gens are so expensive and well-wanted?
Can someone please explain why first gens are so expensive and well-wanted?
8tikKHv.png
@poetry

Because they can be bred with any dragon due to having no relations. Not all first gens are worth a lot, though. Many are ugly and clashy and still wind up exalted or sold for exalt fodder prices. Ones in good colour combinations sell high, but most of the time unhatched eggs are worth more than the ungened plentiful inside.
@poetry

Because they can be bred with any dragon due to having no relations. Not all first gens are worth a lot, though. Many are ugly and clashy and still wind up exalted or sold for exalt fodder prices. Ones in good colour combinations sell high, but most of the time unhatched eggs are worth more than the ungened plentiful inside.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
@Greyjoy
Thank you! I did guess it was about the breeding.
@Greyjoy
Thank you! I did guess it was about the breeding.
8tikKHv.png
@Poetry It's also just a thing some people do for the extra challenge, or because those dragons feel more special, or because generation is important on other breeding sites and they're used to it.

But most people don't really care.
@Poetry It's also just a thing some people do for the extra challenge, or because those dragons feel more special, or because generation is important on other breeding sites and they're used to it.

But most people don't really care.
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 91 92