Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's you're second pick for a flight
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
For give me plague mother I'll never leav you. Hoi, just wondering what's you're second & possibly third pick for a flight. All so why did you pick that flight, just wondering. Personally if I didn't pick plague it would be wind, but if I didn't pick wind I would pick fire.
For give me plague mother I'll never leav you. Hoi, just wondering what's you're second & possibly third pick for a flight. All so why did you pick that flight, just wondering. Personally if I didn't pick plague it would be wind, but if I didn't pick wind I would pick fire.
99catfish_zpsd8a90dbb.gif
Water. I've already been there for a while. I went there purely for aesthetics, to be honest, the ocean and the blue color are SO GOOD. That was back when I cared about dom, and so after a while I came back to Light, who had a lot more pushes going on.

For a third, hm, that's tough. Wind, Arcane and Ice sound equally interesting only for the aesthetics again. Right now it's hard to pick a new 'favorite' because I don't participate in anything flight related, I've isolated myself, lol

@ohwowimcool Edit: I also just realized this is the wrong forum, you'd get a lot more interest in the FR Discussion. Hopefully a mod will move it.
Water. I've already been there for a while. I went there purely for aesthetics, to be honest, the ocean and the blue color are SO GOOD. That was back when I cared about dom, and so after a while I came back to Light, who had a lot more pushes going on.

For a third, hm, that's tough. Wind, Arcane and Ice sound equally interesting only for the aesthetics again. Right now it's hard to pick a new 'favorite' because I don't participate in anything flight related, I've isolated myself, lol

@ohwowimcool Edit: I also just realized this is the wrong forum, you'd get a lot more interest in the FR Discussion. Hopefully a mod will move it.
light_small.png
Happiness can be found,
even in the darkest of times,
if one only remembers to turn on the light.

light_small.png
Ice. I started in Plague because I was 14 and edgy, didn’t like it so went with Shadow, because again, edgy teenager.
But I like the cold and personality wise it fits me well. It’s just not as aesthetically pleasing.
Also yeah this definitely ain’t the right forum.
Ice. I started in Plague because I was 14 and edgy, didn’t like it so went with Shadow, because again, edgy teenager.
But I like the cold and personality wise it fits me well. It’s just not as aesthetically pleasing.
Also yeah this definitely ain’t the right forum.
Offline between 7-16FR Time.
I'm in Wind right now i love you noodledad, but if i had to choose a second favourite i would choose water.

i just like the deities really
I'm in Wind right now i love you noodledad, but if i had to choose a second favourite i would choose water.

i just like the deities really
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
I'm a Windie because that was the cutest deity (and that was all I could think of to go by as a newbie), but in terms of flight itself...

Well, I WANT to fit in Lightning, but in reality I'm a lazy edit: sausage. Ice could work.

That's an interesting word to censor, FR. I don't think it's been an insult since like 1925...
I'm a Windie because that was the cutest deity (and that was all I could think of to go by as a newbie), but in terms of flight itself...

Well, I WANT to fit in Lightning, but in reality I'm a lazy edit: sausage. Ice could work.

That's an interesting word to censor, FR. I don't think it's been an insult since like 1925...
tumblr_p6xvexhw2Q1w8xkufo9_250.pngHI SOMETIMES I POST EVERYWHERE
@ohwowimcool Moved to FR Discussion!
@ohwowimcool Moved to FR Discussion!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
I'm Wind because it just felt right. But I was so tempted to pick Arcane or Shadow because I like fantasy magic things and stuff like that. In fact, I was thrilled when I hatched my self-named dragon from an Arcane egg (although he's still a long way from being finished, still need a Coatl scroll and a primary gene I haven't settled on yet) because it feels like that would be me (adopted into another Flight similar to how my current family has nothing to do with blood relations or marriage).
I'm Wind because it just felt right. But I was so tempted to pick Arcane or Shadow because I like fantasy magic things and stuff like that. In fact, I was thrilled when I hatched my self-named dragon from an Arcane egg (although he's still a long way from being finished, still need a Coatl scroll and a primary gene I haven't settled on yet) because it feels like that would be me (adopted into another Flight similar to how my current family has nothing to do with blood relations or marriage).
Formerly known as Brenning.
I'm in water now!! Never plan on changing, but for my second pick it'd be ice flight for the pretty eyes, and for third pick i'd choose plague!! :D
I'm in water now!! Never plan on changing, but for my second pick it'd be ice flight for the pretty eyes, and for third pick i'd choose plague!! :D
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
Light or Plague. Light for the aesthetic, plague because it's just nature to the extreme.
Light or Plague. Light for the aesthetic, plague because it's just nature to the extreme.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
i have a strong allure to Earth, Wind, Ice, and Fire/Lightning (not in order) i know that's a lot but they all draw me in at once. Earth because of how ancient it is and how it was the first Flight and how it's the smallest, Wind because of the fun aesthetic and how everyone's happy and always traveling everywhere, Ice because of how cool (pun intended) it is and just how awesome and chilling (pun also intended) the lore is, with so many things trapped in preservation. and finally Fire and/or Lightning, because it's so easy to come up with jobs for your dragons and i love the aesthetic of "everyone is always working" because it makes lore easy and it's just a unique aesthetic to have going on
i have a strong allure to Earth, Wind, Ice, and Fire/Lightning (not in order) i know that's a lot but they all draw me in at once. Earth because of how ancient it is and how it was the first Flight and how it's the smallest, Wind because of the fun aesthetic and how everyone's happy and always traveling everywhere, Ice because of how cool (pun intended) it is and just how awesome and chilling (pun also intended) the lore is, with so many things trapped in preservation. and finally Fire and/or Lightning, because it's so easy to come up with jobs for your dragons and i love the aesthetic of "everyone is always working" because it makes lore easy and it's just a unique aesthetic to have going on
O7jJYHV.png Gn1pwrs.png UQDD8WB.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13