Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's you're second pick for a flight
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Currently residing in earth and I don't plan on ever leaving.
But if I was forced to, I'd go to fire.
And if they wouldn't have me...
Lightning or nature.
Currently residing in earth and I don't plan on ever leaving.
But if I was forced to, I'd go to fire.
And if they wouldn't have me...
Lightning or nature.
Nature is my home flight but I’m currently in Fire! They’re the only two I could ever really see myself in, but if I had to change again and couldn’t go back home to Nature I’d probably choose Wind!
Nature is my home flight but I’m currently in Fire! They’re the only two I could ever really see myself in, but if I had to change again and couldn’t go back home to Nature I’d probably choose Wind!
WM9x0r4.pngpansexual2.png Sapphic.pngTdWf5vx.png
My lore is located in the Lightning, Light, Water, Plague and Shadow territories, depending on the sub-clan, my mainly in Light so I'm here. My second pick would be any of the other flights listed above ^_^.

I'm initially from Lightning though so I don't think I'm visiting there again. I was very close to joining Water but I chose light instead. So my best bet is Water.
My lore is located in the Lightning, Light, Water, Plague and Shadow territories, depending on the sub-clan, my mainly in Light so I'm here. My second pick would be any of the other flights listed above ^_^.

I'm initially from Lightning though so I don't think I'm visiting there again. I was very close to joining Water but I chose light instead. So my best bet is Water.
I love Earth aesthetics... Earth Earth Earth all the way. But I'm staying here in plague, our hardcore lore and dom craziness is more fun 88D

But if neither plague or earth existed, I would pick... Fire, Lightning or Nature (not in preference order).

Nature because of the "wild, unrestrained life" lore (same as I picked plague), Fire and Lightning bcuz the wasteland-like landscapes and the hardcore working mentality of their flights in lore. I like all of that :)
I love Earth aesthetics... Earth Earth Earth all the way. But I'm staying here in plague, our hardcore lore and dom craziness is more fun 88D

But if neither plague or earth existed, I would pick... Fire, Lightning or Nature (not in preference order).

Nature because of the "wild, unrestrained life" lore (same as I picked plague), Fire and Lightning bcuz the wasteland-like landscapes and the hardcore working mentality of their flights in lore. I like all of that :)
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

i dont think i'll ever change flights again but if i HAD to i would probably go back to plague. i really like its aesthetics! then my other choice would be lightning for the same reasons.
i dont think i'll ever change flights again but if i HAD to i would probably go back to plague. i really like its aesthetics! then my other choice would be lightning for the same reasons.
XrP9KuU.gif

i contribute nothing of value to this web site
I would go to Shadow or Plague, but I'm not planning on leaving Icepapa
I would go to Shadow or Plague, but I'm not planning on leaving Icepapa
Hello! I'm FrostiiWolf, give me obsidian we I need m o r e-
she/her | fr +0
MadeupDiligentIndianspinyloach-max-1mb.gif
Ice is my current flight, I picked them for the eyes and because I liked the region but my second pick would have been plague and third would have been Arcane or Shadow.
Ice is my current flight, I picked them for the eyes and because I liked the region but my second pick would have been plague and third would have been Arcane or Shadow.
84902117.png1422796.png 3073204.png 8428246.png 6003887.png
Shadow would be my second pick. It has a very nice aesthetic, and both of my favorite dragons are of the Shadow element so it would be a natural pick.

Nature would probably be my third pick, though Water sometimes takes this spot. Just depends on how I'm feeling at the time.
Shadow would be my second pick. It has a very nice aesthetic, and both of my favorite dragons are of the Shadow element so it would be a natural pick.

Nature would probably be my third pick, though Water sometimes takes this spot. Just depends on how I'm feeling at the time.
giphy.gif
[center][color=purple]Currently in Plague, but if I had to choose another flight, it would be Lightning. Love the aesthetic and it would open up some fun avenues for my lore. Next choice would be Earth, I have a soft spot in my heart for Earth and good old Earthshaker. [emoji=guardian love size=2]
Currently in Plague, but if I had to choose another flight, it would be Lightning. Love the aesthetic and it would open up some fun avenues for my lore.

Next choice would be Earth, I have a soft spot in my heart for Earth and good old Earthshaker.
Demesne, s before n || Avatar || Dragon Sales || CrimQuest || Coli Grinder

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.
I'm in Plague, and honestly quite comfortable in it, but my second pick would probably be Shadow, and after that... Ice, maybe?
I'm in Plague, and honestly quite comfortable in it, but my second pick would probably be Shadow, and after that... Ice, maybe?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13