Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's you're second pick for a flight
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Huh, well when I was first registering I had a very close tie between some elements for my flight.
For second pick it would be Arcane or Ice...
Huh, well when I was first registering I had a very close tie between some elements for my flight.
For second pick it would be Arcane or Ice...
rainbow-pansexual-splotch-heckin-pan2.png
I am Wind but I am also a bit like Shadow, hence my Vista lol
I am Wind but I am also a bit like Shadow, hence my Vista lol
happy birthday to me...
I was in Wind when I first joined, because the Windsinger is my favourite deity (I love Eastern dragons), he looks so cool and awesome and has such an amazing design.

I moved to Fire shortly after though, because I have some projects that make more sense for them to be fire dragons since they are going to be Spyro fan dragons.

I don't really like most of the deities. Most of them are either extremely creepy, ugly, or meh. I also picked Fire because, well they're dragons, and it makes sense. I also like the aesthetic and interface of a Fire flight, and orange eyes are pretty, even if most of my dragons don't match at all.

I have thought about switching back to Wind, but I will only do that once I get my Spyro fan dragons.
I was in Wind when I first joined, because the Windsinger is my favourite deity (I love Eastern dragons), he looks so cool and awesome and has such an amazing design.

I moved to Fire shortly after though, because I have some projects that make more sense for them to be fire dragons since they are going to be Spyro fan dragons.

I don't really like most of the deities. Most of them are either extremely creepy, ugly, or meh. I also picked Fire because, well they're dragons, and it makes sense. I also like the aesthetic and interface of a Fire flight, and orange eyes are pretty, even if most of my dragons don't match at all.

I have thought about switching back to Wind, but I will only do that once I get my Spyro fan dragons.
Please click them!
WWa6x.gif
B7ExU.gif
7XUOU.gif
i'm never going to leave wind, but I recall struggling to pick Wind, water, or Earth when I joined... what can I say, I like my vast expanses
i'm never going to leave wind, but I recall struggling to pick Wind, water, or Earth when I joined... what can I say, I like my vast expanses

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

I just moved to shadow from arcane actually and it was a hard decision ;<; But I do love me circus and being edgi

For me its probably Shadow > Arcane > Plague > Ice

Actually I could probably order all of them, lol

Shadow > Arcane > Plague > Ice > Wind > Light > Lightning > Nature > Water > Earth > Fire
I just moved to shadow from arcane actually and it was a hard decision ;<; But I do love me circus and being edgi

For me its probably Shadow > Arcane > Plague > Ice

Actually I could probably order all of them, lol

Shadow > Arcane > Plague > Ice > Wind > Light > Lightning > Nature > Water > Earth > Fire
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
I would probably choose fire because I like the smaller size and the metalworking aspect. If not fire, then nature because it has a pretty aesthetic.
I would probably choose fire because I like the smaller size and the metalworking aspect. If not fire, then nature because it has a pretty aesthetic.
UZIDWtE.png phryg
FR +0
they/them
linguist and language learner
sprite credit @Meese
PLAGUE. PLAGUE. PLAGUE.

When I joined I had to do eanie meanie minie mo to pick between Arcane and Plague. I could ever leave Arcane.. although plague tugs at my heartstrings.
PLAGUE. PLAGUE. PLAGUE.

When I joined I had to do eanie meanie minie mo to pick between Arcane and Plague. I could ever leave Arcane.. although plague tugs at my heartstrings.
50027313-70-F2-43-D9-82-A8-1-ADC374-D795-D.pngLittle-art-shop-icon.png81-C46502-A45-B-4-A84-BD72-4-A4-A8-F6-E73-B3.pngLittle-wishlist-icon.pngaccent-shop.png
Earth was my second choice! Moved here for Dom because my goal is to expand my lair to max, finish a ton of projects, dress my dragons, etc. Not the biggest fan of the Earth aesthetic but I do like the brown eyes.

My first choice was Plague. Started there and remained there for 3 years until I recently moved to Earth. I have played many an MMO/games you choose an elemental alliegence but none have ever had anything similar to Plague as an option. So, I chose it on reflex because I loved body horror at the time and the flight was just gross and weird visually. Then I learned the flight was about survival through disease and I was hooked. I have a disease myself and being a part of Plague helped me keep going even when I couldn't leave the bed. And the community was much less edgy then you would expect, everyone was just so friendly and taught me how to make so much money it was insane. I don't regret the move but I do still miss Plague, made a lot of friends there especially back in 2018-2019.

My choices after those two would either be Wind or Water.

I like the quiet, calmness of Water, and their exalt pillar, fest skins, and general site background, are just really pretty to me. Water is just this vast expanse thay never ends. And we haven't even explored our own oceans which hold some of the most insane eldritch horrors that we write stories about. Have you seen the millions of eyes and teeth on scallops? Or how starfish walk on land with millions of legs?

Wind, on the other hand, reminds me of my favorite world from one of my favorite games of all time, A Hat In Time. The world is called Alpine Skyline and is structured like an open world game imstead of a more level based hub world. It has you swinging from strings of colored flags, floating above the world high into the sky, and taking risks to look for hidden secrets on the map. If I go back to FR related reasoning, I love green eyes on things, the spiral breed and how they twist themselves into knots, and the vibe of being exploring the sky or being this airship pilot and making maps of uncharted territory.
Earth was my second choice! Moved here for Dom because my goal is to expand my lair to max, finish a ton of projects, dress my dragons, etc. Not the biggest fan of the Earth aesthetic but I do like the brown eyes.

My first choice was Plague. Started there and remained there for 3 years until I recently moved to Earth. I have played many an MMO/games you choose an elemental alliegence but none have ever had anything similar to Plague as an option. So, I chose it on reflex because I loved body horror at the time and the flight was just gross and weird visually. Then I learned the flight was about survival through disease and I was hooked. I have a disease myself and being a part of Plague helped me keep going even when I couldn't leave the bed. And the community was much less edgy then you would expect, everyone was just so friendly and taught me how to make so much money it was insane. I don't regret the move but I do still miss Plague, made a lot of friends there especially back in 2018-2019.

My choices after those two would either be Wind or Water.

I like the quiet, calmness of Water, and their exalt pillar, fest skins, and general site background, are just really pretty to me. Water is just this vast expanse thay never ends. And we haven't even explored our own oceans which hold some of the most insane eldritch horrors that we write stories about. Have you seen the millions of eyes and teeth on scallops? Or how starfish walk on land with millions of legs?

Wind, on the other hand, reminds me of my favorite world from one of my favorite games of all time, A Hat In Time. The world is called Alpine Skyline and is structured like an open world game imstead of a more level based hub world. It has you swinging from strings of colored flags, floating above the world high into the sky, and taking risks to look for hidden secrets on the map. If I go back to FR related reasoning, I love green eyes on things, the spiral breed and how they twist themselves into knots, and the vibe of being exploring the sky or being this airship pilot and making maps of uncharted territory.
daom3l7-a0e9d769-2c15-438e-b477-777b75bab85b.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13