Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's you're second pick for a flight
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
TBH I think I was torn between like Lightning and Fire??

but Shadow is my second because

SpOoKy
TBH I think I was torn between like Lightning and Fire??

but Shadow is my second because

SpOoKy
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
7fINQj7.gif
ihPM6dNs.png
Plague. The aesthetic is really unique, I could make a lot of interesting lore around it and they are very involved in Dom which I really like :)
Plague. The aesthetic is really unique, I could make a lot of interesting lore around it and they are very involved in Dom which I really like :)
shadostam.gif
HQsa6bD.pngxvCXjXc.png
- She/They
- FR+4:00
- I hoard shadow-themed items!

- Don't be afraid to ping me a lot
- Sorry if my grammar is weird, english is my second language!
- You can call me Pituka, Pit or RGB!
I'll probably never leave Arcane, but I'd most likely join Plague,, purely because I love the Plaguebringer and what not,,, plus, I'll need to be in a clan that's more involved with the Dominance.
I'll probably never leave Arcane, but I'd most likely join Plague,, purely because I love the Plaguebringer and what not,,, plus, I'll need to be in a clan that's more involved with the Dominance.
dT9HQge.png
H0t7Ypl.png
bYt72YT.png
oaolHwW.png
5hF3FGk.png
OQwOmsS.png
Shadow and Lightning have been tempting me for about a month now, but I can't bring myself to leave plaguemum..... yet.
Shadow and Lightning have been tempting me for about a month now, but I can't bring myself to leave plaguemum..... yet.
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
My username is RBG, not RGB
HotnSpicy’s Beauty Tips and Tricks
[nextcol]Blank blank blank[nextcol]blank blank blank[nextcol]
[quote name="TheHauntening" date="2019-06-03 17:14:28" ] Ice. I started in Plague because I was 14 and edgy, didn’t like it so went with Shadow, because again, edgy teenager. [/quote] LMAOO that's exactly why i joined plague. and yeah shadow's my second choice
TheHauntening wrote on 2019-06-03 17:14:28:
Ice. I started in Plague because I was 14 and edgy, didn’t like it so went with Shadow, because again, edgy teenager.

LMAOO that's exactly why i joined plague. and yeah shadow's my second choice
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
from all the flights i have not been in... most likely wind. because air baloons.

but otherwise, shadow, water.
from all the flights i have not been in... most likely wind. because air baloons.

but otherwise, shadow, water.
6655fe4067bf8ca45637cdd30867f01d0c1e2466.png
I love nature but if I did move, I'd go to either wind or ice, although the dom benefits of earth are tempting
I love nature but if I did move, I'd go to either wind or ice, although the dom benefits of earth are tempting
Light I suppose

I first picked Shadow because well, purples my favorite color and e d g y

Now my lair is pretty random but I think Light would fit well. And shadow sucks at dom too so if I absolutely had to pick another flight, it would be light for the aesthetic and dom
Light I suppose

I first picked Shadow because well, purples my favorite color and e d g y

Now my lair is pretty random but I think Light would fit well. And shadow sucks at dom too so if I absolutely had to pick another flight, it would be light for the aesthetic and dom
52970845778_17c037eedd_o.png ... » She/Her
» Wishlist
» FR Time +3
» G1s For Sale
Water! I love the aesthetic and it overall just seems like it has a nice community
Water! I love the aesthetic and it overall just seems like it has a nice community
p3jdzi4.png
I'm in Wind and probably never leaving, but if I had to chose I'd say Fire or Earth.
I'm in Wind and probably never leaving, but if I had to chose I'd say Fire or Earth.
She/They
Fr time+2
Ummm....I like books?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13