Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Night of the Werewolf[ OOC Thread ]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 83 84
Well, on the plus side, it seems we got lucky! Werewolves ended up killing their own Alpha, and we don't have to worry about wasting a jail vote on the Psycho anymore!

There are still the other wolves and the Murderer to watch out for, though. Anyone got any ideas?
Well, on the plus side, it seems we got lucky! Werewolves ended up killing their own Alpha, and we don't have to worry about wasting a jail vote on the Psycho anymore!

There are still the other wolves and the Murderer to watch out for, though. Anyone got any ideas?
vnfnSuk.gif
Hissssss I'm still hiding in self pity.....
Hissssss I'm still hiding in self pity.....
FoxScara.png
Well, I think I'm pretty satisfied with who died last night. There's one less killer and we don't have to agonise over jailing the psycho anymore, should we be thanking the werewolf and murderer? That's two fewer things to worry about but it doesn't quite seem like we've been around long enough for anyone to seem particularly suspicious... I'll definitely continue to observe closely! Just the werewolf and murderer are on the loose!!

Even if I can't participate very much in the roleplaying because of my timezone, I still really enjoy reading all the posts that have been posted!!
Well, I think I'm pretty satisfied with who died last night. There's one less killer and we don't have to agonise over jailing the psycho anymore, should we be thanking the werewolf and murderer? That's two fewer things to worry about but it doesn't quite seem like we've been around long enough for anyone to seem particularly suspicious... I'll definitely continue to observe closely! Just the werewolf and murderer are on the loose!!

Even if I can't participate very much in the roleplaying because of my timezone, I still really enjoy reading all the posts that have been posted!!
npc_pearl_by_dogi_crimson-dagobl4.gif arcaneshieldr.png
ack wait I was fixing a coding error/typo and forgot about the no editing rule. Sorry!! I won't make the mistake again ;A;
ack wait I was fixing a coding error/typo and forgot about the no editing rule. Sorry!! I won't make the mistake again ;A;
npc_pearl_by_dogi_crimson-dagobl4.gif arcaneshieldr.png
Actually, speaking of coding, how do you make the text go next to the icon so neatly like that? I'm still trying to work on formatting for my RP messages myself and I love how that looks!
Actually, speaking of coding, how do you make the text go next to the icon so neatly like that? I'm still trying to work on formatting for my RP messages myself and I love how that looks!
vnfnSuk.gif
@SweetToothArt @Bandits @UmbrellaAcademy @FoxScara @wyvernaura888 @RugaQwarrcall @HimikoTheMage @SaaviYB @MorRioghan @Rari0516 @Cognitive

Just a heads up, you all still need to PM me who you vote to be jailed!
@SweetToothArt @Bandits @UmbrellaAcademy @FoxScara @wyvernaura888 @RugaQwarrcall @HimikoTheMage @SaaviYB @MorRioghan @Rari0516 @Cognitive

Just a heads up, you all still need to PM me who you vote to be jailed!
AH
@Oxyzee I've been traveling all day back to the states from London.. just got home.. haven't been reading lol.
@Oxyzee I've been traveling all day back to the states from London.. just got home.. haven't been reading lol.
. im.pngloptr.png ..ygfZJJN.png....... nyctos lore workshop
- she/her bisexual
- wholock/marvel nerd
- jk im an everything nerd
- intp capricorn
@Oxyzee Actually with everything going on in my life and the amount of people rping in quick groups that cause for pages upon pages of random things about dinners... I think I actually want to pull out of this game. It's not like I'm really important to it at all. It's just too much rn, and not so much the mafia experience I wanted or expected.

Sorry, bye
@Oxyzee Actually with everything going on in my life and the amount of people rping in quick groups that cause for pages upon pages of random things about dinners... I think I actually want to pull out of this game. It's not like I'm really important to it at all. It's just too much rn, and not so much the mafia experience I wanted or expected.

Sorry, bye
. im.pngloptr.png ..ygfZJJN.png....... nyctos lore workshop
- she/her bisexual
- wholock/marvel nerd
- jk im an everything nerd
- intp capricorn
@MorRioghan

Alright! Sorry!
@MorRioghan

Alright! Sorry!
AH
The murderer is the spiral I attacked, I'm sure of it!@wolfdragon112