Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Night of the Werewolf[ OOC Thread ]
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84
Ok doke, just wondering but that’s cool 2! My friend is already probs gonna be my fren in-game (can I call it that?), but I’ll try not to converse privately about that stuff :)
Ok doke, just wondering but that’s cool 2! My friend is already probs gonna be my fren in-game (can I call it that?), but I’ll try not to converse privately about that stuff :)
CStGtqv.png
chaos makes the muse.
› zae(yrn) | any prns
about me
icon dragon
@Ryite
Ping for a friend, meant to do it yesterday but I’m extremely forgetful
@Ryite
Ping for a friend, meant to do it yesterday but I’m extremely forgetful
CStGtqv.png
chaos makes the muse.
› zae(yrn) | any prns
about me
icon dragon
[b]Name:[/b] Ryite [b]Character:[/b] Moros [b]Image:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6033428] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/60335/6033428_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]About:[/b] Although he looks dark and mysterious, Moros is a calm and tender soul. He's not the most extroverted but he's always happy to listen to people's problems and be a shoulder to cry on or pillar of support. Moros is incredibly level headed and logical, so you'll never see him rush into a situation without thinking things over first.
Name: Ryite
Character: Moros
Image:
6033428_350.png

About: Although he looks dark and mysterious, Moros is a calm and tender soul. He's not the most extroverted but he's always happy to listen to people's problems and be a shoulder to cry on or pillar of support. Moros is incredibly level headed and logical, so you'll never see him rush into a situation without thinking things over first.
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png
text
MUYNhfy.png
text
J7D1quC.png
text
5hF3FGk.png
text
rix3ppo.png
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
@Ryite

Added you to next rounds list ^^
@Ryite

Added you to next rounds list ^^
AH
Aw, dang, I kind of had a feeling I was going to get killed sooner then latter

Am i allowed to sign up for the next round?
Aw, dang, I kind of had a feeling I was going to get killed sooner then latter

Am i allowed to sign up for the next round?
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
@Azurepocalypse

I'd prefer it if those who played this round wait a little while after the round ends to let those who haven't played sign up.
@Azurepocalypse

I'd prefer it if those who played this round wait a little while after the round ends to let those who haven't played sign up.
AH
Sounds good, thought I'd just check
Sounds good, thought I'd just check
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84