Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | EoE: Outer Gates [Event 16]
1 2 3 4 5 6
Name: Crows/Varikset
ID Number: 26784
Flight: Plague
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) I'll be working on school stuffs over the summer, but I'll try to be available daily
Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before? yep, I participated in the last one
Are you interested in participating in a Grail War? (Explanation near the bottom of the thread page) sure
@Xairathan's Note- please read at least the Mechanics and Event sections before the Event starts. You will be asked to submit your dragon and inventory at a later time.
Name: Crows/Varikset
ID Number: 26784
Flight: Plague
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) I'll be working on school stuffs over the summer, but I'll try to be available daily
Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before? yep, I participated in the last one
Are you interested in participating in a Grail War? (Explanation near the bottom of the thread page) sure
@Xairathan's Note- please read at least the Mechanics and Event sections before the Event starts. You will be asked to submit your dragon and inventory at a later time.
Name: mirrorface
ID Number: 58347
Flight: lightning
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) I work a 9-5 on pacific time but other than that I should be around daily
Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before? yes! I did the sunless seas one, eoe2, and still have chenille the priestess!
Are you interested in participating in a Grail War? (Explanation near the bottom of the thread page) sure!
Name: mirrorface
ID Number: 58347
Flight: lightning
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) I work a 9-5 on pacific time but other than that I should be around daily
Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before? yes! I did the sunless seas one, eoe2, and still have chenille the priestess!
Are you interested in participating in a Grail War? (Explanation near the bottom of the thread page) sure!
FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpGvDCa4.png
-sees thread-
-SCREAMS-

Name: Limelight
ID Number: 122882
Flight: WATR 4 LYFE
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) I have 0 life so...
Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before? mEEP MEEP EEP MEEP MEEP MEEP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP
Are you interested in participating in a Grail War? (Explanation near the bottom of the thread page) yes

-froths from excitment-
-sees thread-
-SCREAMS-

Name: Limelight
ID Number: 122882
Flight: WATR 4 LYFE
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) I have 0 life so...
Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before? mEEP MEEP EEP MEEP MEEP MEEP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP
Are you interested in participating in a Grail War? (Explanation near the bottom of the thread page) yes

-froths from excitment-
Name: AureaImperatrix
ID Number: 170366
Flight: Ice
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) I’m not busy but prone to last minute plans. I ain’t gonna be around constantly y’all, I got a life, marginally
Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before? Ye
Are you interested in participating in a Grail War? (Explanation near the bottom of the thread page) Ye I’m kinda interested
Name: AureaImperatrix
ID Number: 170366
Flight: Ice
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) I’m not busy but prone to last minute plans. I ain’t gonna be around constantly y’all, I got a life, marginally
Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before? Ye
Are you interested in participating in a Grail War? (Explanation near the bottom of the thread page) Ye I’m kinda interested
If you had a single flaw
You just could not last forever, could you?
You just could not last for me
Name: lamdiel
ID Number: 41302
Flight: Shadow
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) Daily, often in the afternoon EST
Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before? Nope!
Are you interested in participating in a Grail War? (Explanation near the bottom of the thread page) Yes!
Name: lamdiel
ID Number: 41302
Flight: Shadow
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) Daily, often in the afternoon EST
Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before? Nope!
Are you interested in participating in a Grail War? (Explanation near the bottom of the thread page) Yes!
Name: otherfireangel
ID Number: 299278
Flight: Arcane
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) I'll be available Monday to Friday after 4PM, Saturday all day, and Sunday after 2PM. These times are in the US Central Time Zone. I'll be able to check in at least once per day, likely more since I'm good at Discord.
Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before? No, but it sounds awesome!
Are you interested in participating in a Grail War? (Explanation near the bottom of the thread page) No thanks :)
@Xairathan's Note- please read at least the Mechanics and Event sections before the Event starts. You will be asked to submit your dragon and inventory at a later time. - Got it!
Name: otherfireangel
ID Number: 299278
Flight: Arcane
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) I'll be available Monday to Friday after 4PM, Saturday all day, and Sunday after 2PM. These times are in the US Central Time Zone. I'll be able to check in at least once per day, likely more since I'm good at Discord.
Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before? No, but it sounds awesome!
Are you interested in participating in a Grail War? (Explanation near the bottom of the thread page) No thanks :)
@Xairathan's Note- please read at least the Mechanics and Event sections before the Event starts. You will be asked to submit your dragon and inventory at a later time. - Got it!
37fae7ca97bc1b948338fcd7e8cd402e100ac8f0.png
Name:Darksilverhawk
ID Number: 40711
Flight: Light
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) daily
Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before? yeah, last one and at least one before
Are you interested in participating in a Grail War? (Explanation near the bottom of the thread page)Maybe
Name:Darksilverhawk
ID Number: 40711
Flight: Light
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) daily
Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before? yeah, last one and at least one before
Are you interested in participating in a Grail War? (Explanation near the bottom of the thread page)Maybe
tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
Name: Stanari
ID Number: 15561
Flight: Water
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) There's a good chance I nolife it but I don't know my summer arrangements yet.
Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before? Yes.
Are you interested in participating in a Grail War? (Explanation near the bottom of the thread page) Yes, knife emoji.
Name: Stanari
ID Number: 15561
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) There's a good chance I nolife it but I don't know my summer arrangements yet.
Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before? Yes.
Are you interested in participating in a Grail War? (Explanation near the bottom of the thread page) Yes, knife emoji.
MM82e8q.png
Name: Kalideoscope
ID Number: 117816
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) Likely daily.
Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before? The previous one.
Are you interested in participating in a Grail War? (Explanation near the bottom of the thread page) nnnnnnmaybe idk
Name: Kalideoscope
ID Number: 117816
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) Likely daily.
Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before? The previous one.
Are you interested in participating in a Grail War? (Explanation near the bottom of the thread page) nnnnnnmaybe idk
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
Name: Empyreal
ID Number: 23388
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) Should be available all of it, barring emergencies
Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before? I was there for the beginning, and I'll be there for the end. ;)
Are you interested in participating in a Grail War? (Explanation near the bottom of the thread page) Sounds like fun, so yes.
Name: Empyreal
ID Number: 23388
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) Should be available all of it, barring emergencies
Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before? I was there for the beginning, and I'll be there for the end. ;)
Are you interested in participating in a Grail War? (Explanation near the bottom of the thread page) Sounds like fun, so yes.
2DBCf1j.png9XOxNGE.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6