Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | EoE: Outer Gates [Event 16]
1 2 3 4 5 6
I'm joining!
Name: PinkyDaPinkSlime
ID Number:
Flight: Fire (Mather Prevails)
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) All day except the first 3 days of so, as my school year ends on Jun. 26 or around there.
Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before? No, but I would have, since I love Choose Your Own Adventures!
Are you interested in participating in a Grail War? (Explanation near the bottom of the thread page) Yes!
@Xairathan's Note- please read at least the Mechanics and Event sections before the Event starts
I'm joining!
Name: PinkyDaPinkSlime
ID Number:
Flight: Fire (Mather Prevails)
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) All day except the first 3 days of so, as my school year ends on Jun. 26 or around there.
Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before? No, but I would have, since I love Choose Your Own Adventures!
Are you interested in participating in a Grail War? (Explanation near the bottom of the thread page) Yes!
@Xairathan's Note- please read at least the Mechanics and Event sections before the Event starts
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.giflfh.png
@PinkyDaPinkSlime Thanks for your interest! The thread has finally been coded and cleaned up, so feel free to take a look around ^^

The prize section will be under construction up until the opening days of the event, so feel free to ignore it for now. Everything else should be in good shape.

Traditionally, this event does rely heavily on players working together and a sort of meta-game that runs outside of this thread, so if you are familiar with Discord, feel free to nip in and introduce yourself if you'd like!

@tsaiah @darksilverhawk @empyreal @dragonpuff @kalideoscope @limelight

Pinging some old friends just in case you didn't see the discord ping >.>;; sorry in advance
@PinkyDaPinkSlime Thanks for your interest! The thread has finally been coded and cleaned up, so feel free to take a look around ^^

The prize section will be under construction up until the opening days of the event, so feel free to ignore it for now. Everything else should be in good shape.

Traditionally, this event does rely heavily on players working together and a sort of meta-game that runs outside of this thread, so if you are familiar with Discord, feel free to nip in and introduce yourself if you'd like!

@tsaiah @darksilverhawk @empyreal @dragonpuff @kalideoscope @limelight

Pinging some old friends just in case you didn't see the discord ping >.>;; sorry in advance
vnfnSuk.gif
Name: Vefantur
ID Number: 266301
Flight: Fire
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) I should be able to participate most days.
Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before? Nope, tho my SO loves em and has!
@Xairathan's Note- please read at least the Mechanics and Event sections before the Event starts. You will be asked to submit your dragon and inventory at a later time.
Name: Vefantur
ID Number: 266301
Flight: Fire
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) I should be able to participate most days.
Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before? Nope, tho my SO loves em and has!
@Xairathan's Note- please read at least the Mechanics and Event sections before the Event starts. You will be asked to submit your dragon and inventory at a later time.
LXEtbBT.png
Name: antivehicular
ID Number: 13197
Flight: Earth
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) I should be available daily; I work full-time but have no other anticipated scheduling issues.
Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before? Yep!
Are you interested in participating in a Grail War? (Explanation near the bottom of the thread page) I'm not sure I have time/the right schedule for this, unfortunately.
Name: antivehicular
ID Number: 13197
Flight: Earth
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) I should be available daily; I work full-time but have no other anticipated scheduling issues.
Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before? Yep!
Are you interested in participating in a Grail War? (Explanation near the bottom of the thread page) I'm not sure I have time/the right schedule for this, unfortunately.
n4tD6Di.png2PWSna6.pngrULXRhK.png
Name: Arelia
ID Number: 220910
Flight: Water
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) Should be at least an hour daily
Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before? No
Are you interested in participating in a Grail War? (Explanation near the bottom of the thread page) Yes
Name: Arelia
ID Number: 220910
Flight: Water
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) Should be at least an hour daily
Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before? No
Are you interested in participating in a Grail War? (Explanation near the bottom of the thread page) Yes
2rHLxZD.png
Name: Ambrose
ID Number: 48359
Flight: Light
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way): Fairly Accessible
Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before?: Yes Captain
Are you interested in participating in a Grail War?: Yes
Name: Ambrose
ID Number: 48359
Flight: Light
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way): Fairly Accessible
Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before?: Yes Captain
Are you interested in participating in a Grail War?: Yes
jvTgQEX.png
Name: Tyta
ID Number: 235547
Flight: Nature
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way): Accessible in June, less so for July 1st onward
Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before?: Yes indeed!
Are you interested in participating in a Grail War?: HECK YES
Name: Tyta
ID Number: 235547
Flight: Nature
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way): Accessible in June, less so for July 1st onward
Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before?: Yes indeed!
Are you interested in participating in a Grail War?: HECK YES
1fTWTjV.png
Name: Polygone
ID Number: 168299
Flight: Shadow
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) Yes. This is my life now.
Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before? Yes.
Are you interested in participating in a Grail War? (Explanation near the bottom of the thread page) Sure?
Name: Polygone
ID Number: 168299
Flight: Shadow
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) Yes. This is my life now.
Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before? Yes.
Are you interested in participating in a Grail War? (Explanation near the bottom of the thread page) Sure?

Praise the sun! \o/
Name: Specs/SpectralDragon
ID Number: 26661
Flight: Ice
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) I'm with Poly here- EoE is now my life.
Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before? *jazzhands at Meep*
Are you interested in participating in a Grail War? (Explanation near the bottom of the thread page) gib pls
Name: Specs/SpectralDragon
ID Number: 26661
Flight: Ice
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) I'm with Poly here- EoE is now my life.
Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before? *jazzhands at Meep*
Are you interested in participating in a Grail War? (Explanation near the bottom of the thread page) gib pls
Food? Food? FOOD!
tumblr_inline_o1jshi1q2F1rbazpx_250.png tumblr_ozbmajllGL1w8xkufo2_250.png
Name: Firo
ID Number: 26778
Flight: Plague
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way): I am a cactus, the game is my pot
Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before? aye
Are you interested in participating in a Grail War? (Explanation near the bottom of the thread page) aye
Name: Firo
ID Number: 26778
Flight: Plague
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way): I am a cactus, the game is my pot
Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before? aye
Are you interested in participating in a Grail War? (Explanation near the bottom of the thread page) aye
1 2 3 4 5 6