Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | EoE: Outer Gates [Event 16]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@airplanefoxx welcome aboard! Please feel free to join the discord or look at my past posts on this thread (should be pages 3 and 4) to catch up on previous announcements. We’re almost to our departure date.

Just wondering though, did you mean to say July 29 or June 29 in your post? Our event runs June 23-July 15-ish
@airplanefoxx welcome aboard! Please feel free to join the discord or look at my past posts on this thread (should be pages 3 and 4) to catch up on previous announcements. We’re almost to our departure date.

Just wondering though, did you mean to say July 29 or June 29 in your post? Our event runs June 23-July 15-ish
vnfnSuk.gif
We are now off on our journey slightly early because Xai is an insomniac

If you haven't submitted your inventories by now, please do so! This is your last reminder ping!

To participate in this event, please check the first page. Please also vote for your next destination if you feel so inclined via the form located at the bottom of the Event post. As always, if you have any questions, feel free to ping/PM me!
We are now off on our journey slightly early because Xai is an insomniac

If you haven't submitted your inventories by now, please do so! This is your last reminder ping!

To participate in this event, please check the first page. Please also vote for your next destination if you feel so inclined via the form located at the bottom of the Event post. As always, if you have any questions, feel free to ping/PM me!
vnfnSuk.gif
Wait, what do you mean by 'Inventories'???
Wait, what do you mean by 'Inventories'???
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.giflfh.png
@PinkyDaPinkSlime Hello! this is a puzzle-adventure-sometimes also RP game, and it has a lot of mechanics! See [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2684375/1#post_39000556][b]this post[/b][/url] for a list of terms and mechanics we'll be using. Below is the excerpt from Xai about inventories! [quote name="Xairathan" date="2019-05-20 18:36:01" ][b][u]Inventory[/b][/u] Each player is allowed up to 6 items in their inventory. Players may fill their inventory by submitting screenshots of items in their Hoard that they wish to take with them. Once the Events start, the inventory cannot be restocked except for when prompted. In the past, items were used only when prompted. This time around, players will be free to construct whatever they want, whenever they want, so long as the materials needed are in their inventory or on their dragons.[/quote] I suggest elemental items, food items, and items your dragon could use to solve puzzles!
@PinkyDaPinkSlime

Hello! this is a puzzle-adventure-sometimes also RP game, and it has a lot of mechanics! See this post for a list of terms and mechanics we'll be using. Below is the excerpt from Xai about inventories!
Xairathan wrote on 2019-05-20 18:36:01:
Inventory
Each player is allowed up to 6 items in their inventory. Players may fill their inventory by submitting screenshots of items in their Hoard that they wish to take with them. Once the Events start, the inventory cannot be restocked except for when prompted.

In the past, items were used only when prompted. This time around, players will be free to construct whatever they want, whenever they want, so long as the materials needed are in their inventory or on their dragons.

I suggest elemental items, food items, and items your dragon could use to solve puzzles!
FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpGvDCa4.png
Ok! Lemme just... Peck. I can't directly upload screenshots with my tablet. It would take forever!
Ok! Lemme just... Peck. I can't directly upload screenshots with my tablet. It would take forever!
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.giflfh.png
@PinkyDaPinkSlime

You don't need to screenshot anything! There's a form here where you can submit your dragon and inventory!
@PinkyDaPinkSlime

You don't need to screenshot anything! There's a form here where you can submit your dragon and inventory!
FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpGvDCa4.png
@Xairathan Howdy, can I join at this point? I've read everything and I have a dragon ready if you'll allow late entries.
@Xairathan Howdy, can I join at this point? I've read everything and I have a dragon ready if you'll allow late entries.
@Falcomreynolds JOINETH THE SEARCH, READETH THE LOG THAT STANARI HATH PROVIDED, AND INVITETH THINESELF TO THE DISCORD, KNAVE
@Falcomreynolds JOINETH THE SEARCH, READETH THE LOG THAT STANARI HATH PROVIDED, AND INVITETH THINESELF TO THE DISCORD, KNAVE
vnfnSuk.gif
Apparently Discord is crashing so hard that their domain is also down?

I'll be on later to event. Some folks have offered up moves, though I haven't opened the sheet yet to know if they said the same there.
Apparently Discord is crashing so hard that their domain is also down?

I'll be on later to event. Some folks have offered up moves, though I haven't opened the sheet yet to know if they said the same there.
1 2 3 4 5 6