Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | EoE: Outer Gates [Event 16]
1 2 3 4 5 6
Name: Kirkeyressa
ID Number: 254725
Flight: Plague
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way): please someone hire me im beg (translation: very available but easily distracted)
Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before?: ofc bih, i was diode
Are you interested in participating in a Grail War? (Explanation near the bottom of the thread page): sounds confusing but also there's a prize at the end, im in

@Xairathan's Note- please read at least the Mechanics and Event sections before the Event starts. You will be asked to submit your dragon and inventory at a later time.

[casually sends in my will smith dragon]
Name: Kirkeyressa
ID Number: 254725
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way): please someone hire me im beg (translation: very available but easily distracted)
Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before?: ofc bih, i was diode
Are you interested in participating in a Grail War? (Explanation near the bottom of the thread page): sounds confusing but also there's a prize at the end, im in

@Xairathan's Note- please read at least the Mechanics and Event sections before the Event starts. You will be asked to submit your dragon and inventory at a later time.

[casually sends in my will smith dragon]
Name: Drav
ID Number: 796
Flight: Arcane
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) Maaaybe 30 minutes-1 hour? I've been more busy these days, sadly... I can make time somehow?
Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before? YES
Are you interested in participating in a Grail War? (Explanation near the bottom of the thread page) Probably?

Hope I'm not too late
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) Maaaybe 30 minutes-1 hour? I've been more busy these days, sadly... I can make time somehow?
Are you interested in participating in a Grail War? (Explanation near the bottom of the thread page) Probably?

Hope I'm not too late
6pUNHAC.gif

Hope I'm not too late

Hope I'm not too late
6pUNHAC.gif
Name: Ribbons
ID Number: 223453
Flight: Lightning
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) I'll probably be available every day to check in for a bit.
Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before?No, iirc
Are you interested in participating in a Grail War? (Explanation near the bottom of the thread page) Sounds neat!

Name: Ribbons
ID Number: 223453
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) I'll probably be available every day to check in for a bit.
Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before?No, iirc
Are you interested in participating in a Grail War? (Explanation near the bottom of the thread page) Sounds neat!

120px-Th155Yukari3.png Girls are now preparing,
please wait warmly and have some tea.

ribbons | she/her | fr+0
Bump :)
Bump :)
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
Name: HimikoTheMage
ID Number: 454662
Flight: Earth
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) I should be fairly available! Though I might have a trip come up, but if this is being ran on Discord, then I should be fine since I have the app.
Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before? Nope! Never been in an event like it, so idk what to expect!
Are you interested in participating in a Grail War? (Explanation near the bottom of the thread page) Sure!

(Time to send in my Thanos dragon)
Name: HimikoTheMage
ID Number: 454662
Flight: Earth
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) I should be fairly available! Though I might have a trip come up, but if this is being ran on Discord, then I should be fine since I have the app.
Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before? Nope! Never been in an event like it, so idk what to expect!
Are you interested in participating in a Grail War? (Explanation near the bottom of the thread page) Sure!

(Time to send in my Thanos dragon)
sf13Wmt.png
Name: Insalem
ID Number: 461438
How much do you think you will be available for the event? Fairly available! I'm semi-busy on Wednesdays and Saturdays, but not enough that I won't be able to at least check in and post.
Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before? No.
Are you interested in participating in a Grail War? Sure, sounds like fun!
Name: Insalem
ID Number: 461438
How much do you think you will be available for the event? Fairly available! I'm semi-busy on Wednesdays and Saturdays, but not enough that I won't be able to at least check in and post.
Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before? No.
Are you interested in participating in a Grail War? Sure, sounds like fun!
vnfnSuk.gif
Name: smilefires
ID Number: 320949
Flight: Wind
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) Should be able to play/post every day for the foreseeable future.
Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before? no
Are you interested in participating in a Grail War? (Explanation near the bottom of the thread page) sure
Name: smilefires
ID Number: 320949
Flight: Wind
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) Should be able to play/post every day for the foreseeable future.
Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before? no
Are you interested in participating in a Grail War? (Explanation near the bottom of the thread page) sure
@PinkyDaPinkSlime @Kirkeyressa @Drav @Ribbons @HimikoTheMage @Insalem @smilefires @Varikset @mirrorface @Limelight @AureaImperatrix @lamdiel @otherfireangel @darksilverhawk @Stanari @Kalideoscope @empyreal @Vefantur @antivehicular @Arelia @Ambrose @Tyta @Polygone @Spectraldragon @firo Greetings! Delicious friends! Thank you all for being interested in the Event of Exploration. This is a courtesy ping to notify everyone of what to expect in the upcoming weeks before our official departure. There's actually some interesting things coming up, but the important things to note are: [b]June 8[/b] - Ancient Breed Day & Pre-Game Start [b]June 20[/b] - End of the Pre-Game [b]June 22[/b] - All inventories/roster due [b]June 23[/b] - Departure The form that you will fill out to submit your dragon is [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc2vhA0jjaxuySkG_d8I_hcXr_4rsMJTECH4jAOCf2v6Mq0Lw/viewform]located here[/url]. Please refresh your knowledge of the Mechanics section if you have any questions about what is or isn't allowed to be brought. Unhatched Eggs are right out. Lastly for the mandatory announcements, this will be the last time everyone will be pinged. If you wish to be pinged for future announcements, please feel free to post here (no ping needed) or state your interest on Discord. Otherwise, I will assume you'll be checking this thread or have found other things to occupy your Delicious time and will not need future notifications. And now, on to the extraneous things! ---------------------- [b]Regarding Ancient Breeds[/b] Ancient Breeds will be gracing Flight Rising on June 8th! However, they won't be able to wear apparel. In order to accommodate those who wish to bring Ancient Breeds aboard the ship, the following protocols are implemented. [LIST] [*] Stat checks that involve Ancient Breeds will be easier to compensate for their relative newness. [*] Players who wish to bring an Ancient Breed into the game may place the apparel they wish to bring on a [b]separate[/b] dragon and list the apparel as normal in their inventory submission form. However, all the rules that would normally apply to the apparel (being removed when used, being limited to the number that can fit on a single dragon) will still reply. In short, the apparel-wearing dragon is not involved in the game, and is only used to hold apparel. [*] If no one wishes to bring an Ancient Breed aboard, there is no content that will be locked. [*] If more than two Ancient Breeds are brought aboard, some puzzle content will be changed to reflect the roster. [/LIST] Questions regarding these policies and any other issues that may arise are welcome! ---------------------- [b]Regarding the Pre-game[/b] The pre-game will be starting [b]June 8th[/b] after rollover! What is the pre-game? It's a period of time before the official game starts in which players are welcome to come to the Discord channel and get to know each other. Additionally, there may be suspicious Happenings afoot as the GM prepares the game and odd NPCs flit in and out of the chat. [list] [*] Those who wish to opt out of the pre-game are welcome to do so. However, the pre-game is a great way to get to know your crewmates, roleplay as your dragon, and get to know the lore of the world you are about to enter. [*] There are no credits rewarded in the pre-game. However, other stats may be affected by actions taken in the pre-game. [*] Additionally, the pre-game will determine several things, such as [b]your starting location, your overall objective, and several buffs/debuffs that may occur at the start of the game[/b] [*] Lastly, the pre-game often reveals knowledge that you would otherwise have to discover while scrambling around during the actual game. This knowledge may include valuable information, the locations of ports, and/or the dangers you might face in the open sky. [/list] Due to the nature of the pre-game, it is conducted entirely on Discord. The actual game will take place on the forums and in spreadsheets, with supplementary roleplay and strategizing taking place on Discord. As always, questions are welcomed! ----------------- [b]Regarding Grail Wars[/b] Grail Wars are the intended successor to Event of Exploration events for the forseeable future, but given the involvement needed for running a Grail War, I have opted not to run both the Grail War and the EoE concurrently. Grail Wars may reappear in the future, but for now, the rules are irrelevant! Maybe!
@PinkyDaPinkSlime @Kirkeyressa @Drav @Ribbons @HimikoTheMage @Insalem @smilefires @Varikset @mirrorface @Limelight @AureaImperatrix @lamdiel @otherfireangel @darksilverhawk @Stanari @Kalideoscope @empyreal @Vefantur @antivehicular @Arelia @Ambrose @Tyta @Polygone @Spectraldragon @firo

Greetings! Delicious friends!

Thank you all for being interested in the Event of Exploration. This is a courtesy ping to notify everyone of what to expect in the upcoming weeks before our official departure. There's actually some interesting things coming up, but the important things to note are:

June 8 - Ancient Breed Day & Pre-Game Start
June 20 - End of the Pre-Game
June 22 - All inventories/roster due
June 23 - Departure

The form that you will fill out to submit your dragon is located here. Please refresh your knowledge of the Mechanics section if you have any questions about what is or isn't allowed to be brought. Unhatched Eggs are right out.

Lastly for the mandatory announcements, this will be the last time everyone will be pinged. If you wish to be pinged for future announcements, please feel free to post here (no ping needed) or state your interest on Discord. Otherwise, I will assume you'll be checking this thread or have found other things to occupy your Delicious time and will not need future notifications.

And now, on to the extraneous things!

Regarding Ancient Breeds

Ancient Breeds will be gracing Flight Rising on June 8th! However, they won't be able to wear apparel. In order to accommodate those who wish to bring Ancient Breeds aboard the ship, the following protocols are implemented.
  • Stat checks that involve Ancient Breeds will be easier to compensate for their relative newness.
  • Players who wish to bring an Ancient Breed into the game may place the apparel they wish to bring on a separate dragon and list the apparel as normal in their inventory submission form. However, all the rules that would normally apply to the apparel (being removed when used, being limited to the number that can fit on a single dragon) will still reply. In short, the apparel-wearing dragon is not involved in the game, and is only used to hold apparel.
  • If no one wishes to bring an Ancient Breed aboard, there is no content that will be locked.
  • If more than two Ancient Breeds are brought aboard, some puzzle content will be changed to reflect the roster.

Questions regarding these policies and any other issues that may arise are welcome!

Regarding the Pre-game

The pre-game will be starting June 8th after rollover! What is the pre-game? It's a period of time before the official game starts in which players are welcome to come to the Discord channel and get to know each other. Additionally, there may be suspicious Happenings afoot as the GM prepares the game and odd NPCs flit in and out of the chat.
  • Those who wish to opt out of the pre-game are welcome to do so. However, the pre-game is a great way to get to know your crewmates, roleplay as your dragon, and get to know the lore of the world you are about to enter.
  • There are no credits rewarded in the pre-game. However, other stats may be affected by actions taken in the pre-game.
  • Additionally, the pre-game will determine several things, such as your starting location, your overall objective, and several buffs/debuffs that may occur at the start of the game
  • Lastly, the pre-game often reveals knowledge that you would otherwise have to discover while scrambling around during the actual game. This knowledge may include valuable information, the locations of ports, and/or the dangers you might face in the open sky.

Due to the nature of the pre-game, it is conducted entirely on Discord. The actual game will take place on the forums and in spreadsheets, with supplementary roleplay and strategizing taking place on Discord.

As always, questions are welcomed!

Regarding Grail Wars

Grail Wars are the intended successor to Event of Exploration events for the forseeable future, but given the involvement needed for running a Grail War, I have opted not to run both the Grail War and the EoE concurrently. Grail Wars may reappear in the future, but for now, the rules are irrelevant! Maybe!
vnfnSuk.gif
Name: MagykalWagykal
ID Number: 274639
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way): The first week I'll be at camp, so I can get maybe a post a day. Is that okay? As soon as I get back, July 1st-ish, I'll have much more time to pour into it. :)
Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before? Nope, but I'm excited to do my first one!
Are you interested in participating in a Grail War? (Explanation near the bottom of the thread page) Sure, if you need more people! I didn't quite get what it's over, or what we'd have to do, but it sounds like fun, and if it's not a lot of time on that first week, I think it'd be cool to try!
Name: MagykalWagykal
ID Number: 274639
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way): The first week I'll be at camp, so I can get maybe a post a day. Is that okay? As soon as I get back, July 1st-ish, I'll have much more time to pour into it. :)
Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before? Nope, but I'm excited to do my first one!
Are you interested in participating in a Grail War? (Explanation near the bottom of the thread page) Sure, if you need more people! I didn't quite get what it's over, or what we'd have to do, but it sounds like fun, and if it's not a lot of time on that first week, I think it'd be cool to try!
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
1 2 3 4 5 6