Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | EoE: Outer Gates [Event 16]
1 2 3 4 5 6
Name: Suntouched
ID Number: 376
Flight: How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) Limited availability at the end of June, pretty free after that.
Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before? Nope, but super excited to do so!
Are you interested in participating in a Grail War? (Explanation near the bottom of the thread page) Yes!
@Xairathan's Note- please read at least the Mechanics and Event sections before the Event starts. You will be asked to submit your dragon and inventory at a later time.

I went ahead and filled out an inventory/dragon form, hope it was okay to do that?
Name: Suntouched
ID Number: 376
Flight: How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) Limited availability at the end of June, pretty free after that.
Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before? Nope, but super excited to do so!
Are you interested in participating in a Grail War? (Explanation near the bottom of the thread page) Yes!
@Xairathan's Note- please read at least the Mechanics and Event sections before the Event starts. You will be asked to submit your dragon and inventory at a later time.

I went ahead and filled out an inventory/dragon form, hope it was okay to do that?
qAcFMSh.png
Name: Calliborn
ID Number:161597
Flight:Shadow
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) Weekends will be iffy, especially leading up to June, but after that work should be pretty dead. Either way I should at least be able to log on/check discord and make some sort of response, even if it's short
Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before? no
Are you interested in participating in a Grail War? (Explanation near the bottom of the thread page) yes
Name: Calliborn
ID Number:161597
Flight:Shadow
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) Weekends will be iffy, especially leading up to June, but after that work should be pretty dead. Either way I should at least be able to log on/check discord and make some sort of response, even if it's short
Are you interested in participating in a Grail War? (Explanation near the bottom of the thread page) yes
_____________OwO What's this?__ AUyhiki.gif ___ J0opiUV.png
Calli/Calliborn
GmaKnmQ.gif
Name: RoguePacifist
ID Number:186133
Flight: Ice
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) Pretty open
Are you interested in participating in a Grail War? (Explanation near the bottom of the thread page) Yes
Name: RoguePacifist
ID Number:186133
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) Pretty open
Are you interested in participating in a Grail War? (Explanation near the bottom of the thread page) Yes
2b488a247ba6cab1926a98e53fa34290e463da90.pngxmikUei.png3288b5fd050e9295bf94a7662663db619e7e1a58.png
Name: Verl
ID Number: 2842
Flight: Plague
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) At least a few hours every day, more or less depending on if I have things I need to do.
Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before? Nope.
Are you interested in participating in a Grail War? (Explanation near the bottom of the thread page) Think your last post already mentioned you aren't doing this so haha...

This seems interesting. I haven't joined the discord or submitted a form yet since I don't want to add myself and find out you're out of room and make things difficult for you xD
Name: Verl
ID Number: 2842
Flight: Plague
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) At least a few hours every day, more or less depending on if I have things I need to do.
Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before? Nope.
Are you interested in participating in a Grail War? (Explanation near the bottom of the thread page) Think your last post already mentioned you aren't doing this so haha...

This seems interesting. I haven't joined the discord or submitted a form yet since I don't want to add myself and find out you're out of room and make things difficult for you xD
utAh9fr.png
@Verl we’ve still got room! Hop on in :D

The discord pregame starts tonight!
@Verl we’ve still got room! Hop on in :D

The discord pregame starts tonight!
vnfnSuk.gif
@spectraldragon @vefantur @drav @smilefires @arelia @aureaimperatrix

The front post has been updated with the RP introduction to the Outer Gates event!

The pre-game will start shortly after FR goes down for the 6am Maintenance. NPCs will start appearing at random in the chat and may be spoken to. Dragons may also roleplay with each other if they so wish.

The pre-game will close on the rollover of June 21st, and all outcomes will be locked in. At that point, the map will be updated with your starting location, and map voting may commence. Registrations of Dragons and Inventories may continue at this time, but will not affect the outcome of the pre-game in any way.

If you have any questions, as always feel free to contact me!
@spectraldragon @vefantur @drav @smilefires @arelia @aureaimperatrix

The front post has been updated with the RP introduction to the Outer Gates event!

The pre-game will start shortly after FR goes down for the 6am Maintenance. NPCs will start appearing at random in the chat and may be spoken to. Dragons may also roleplay with each other if they so wish.

The pre-game will close on the rollover of June 21st, and all outcomes will be locked in. At that point, the map will be updated with your starting location, and map voting may commence. Registrations of Dragons and Inventories may continue at this time, but will not affect the outcome of the pre-game in any way.

If you have any questions, as always feel free to contact me!
vnfnSuk.gif
Name: Wesakechak
ID Number: 328868
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) Should be there for all of it
Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before? Nope Are you interested in participating in a Grail War? (Explanation near the bottom of the thread page) I'll see how this goes first.
Name: Wesakechak
ID Number: 328868
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) Should be there for all of it
Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before? Nope Are you interested in participating in a Grail War? (Explanation near the bottom of the thread page) I'll see how this goes first.
@Xairathan

I don't think I'll be able to play after all- I'm really sorry! WiFi at the camp will be limited, so I don't know if I'll be able to get any playing in.
@Xairathan

I don't think I'll be able to play after all- I'm really sorry! WiFi at the camp will be limited, so I don't know if I'll be able to get any playing in.
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
@Ambrose
@Arelia
@Calliborn
@Darksilverhawk
@Drav
@Empyreal
@Firo
@HimikoTheMage
@Kalideoscope
@lamdiel
@PinkyDaPinkSlime
@RoguePacifist
@smilefires
@Stanari
@Tyta
@Varikset
@Verl

Greetings, delicious friends! This is your GM reporting to remind you that you have five days (until June 21, 00:30 FR time) to submit your dragon inventory for the purpose of having it affect the game's start. This is mostly if you are going to be bringing a legacy dragon or an event-given skin. The deadline for all dragon submissions is June 23, 00:30 FR time.

This will be the last ping before the start of our journey on June 23rd! At that point the thread will be updated with the beginning of your quest, your first event mission, and any other relevant data.

For those of you who play Sunless Seas/Fallen London and happen to know of Seeking Mister Eaten's Name, it might behoove you to check out the Discord, as this event may (depending on the interested parties) be hosting its own version of SMEN.

As always, any questions are welcome!
@Ambrose
@Arelia
@Calliborn
@Darksilverhawk
@Drav
@Empyreal
@Firo
@HimikoTheMage
@Kalideoscope
@lamdiel
@PinkyDaPinkSlime
@RoguePacifist
@smilefires
@Stanari
@Tyta
@Varikset
@Verl

Greetings, delicious friends! This is your GM reporting to remind you that you have five days (until June 21, 00:30 FR time) to submit your dragon inventory for the purpose of having it affect the game's start. This is mostly if you are going to be bringing a legacy dragon or an event-given skin. The deadline for all dragon submissions is June 23, 00:30 FR time.

This will be the last ping before the start of our journey on June 23rd! At that point the thread will be updated with the beginning of your quest, your first event mission, and any other relevant data.

For those of you who play Sunless Seas/Fallen London and happen to know of Seeking Mister Eaten's Name, it might behoove you to check out the Discord, as this event may (depending on the interested parties) be hosting its own version of SMEN.

As always, any questions are welcome!
vnfnSuk.gif
[b]Name:[/b] Airplanefoxx [b]ID Number:[/b] 304201 [b]Flight:[/b] Ice [b]How much do you think you will be available for the event?[/b] Well, I have a pretty rigorous practice regiment to get the summer orchestra recordings done before July 29, though this game will be my top priority following that! I will be able to read all of it and likely participate in much of the role play. If I have to lose activity for any reason, I will be sure to give a heads up. [b]Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before?[/b] I am 100% a newbie. It seems quite interesting and is really something that sounds enjoyable, and I am eager to learn. I will probably be a bit less communicative at the start until I have a good grasp on things. [b]Are you interested in participating in a Grail War? [/b] I do not quite know what that is, but it’s certainly something I’m up for. It just seems like a fun survival aspect that makes it a bit more exhilarating. [i]@Xairathan's Note- please read at least the Mechanics and Event sections before the Event starts. You will be asked to submit your dragon and inventory at a later time.[/i] [emoji=star size=1] This seems incredibly fun! I eagerly await the start, especially if I may have the honor of joining.
Name: Airplanefoxx

ID Number: 304201

How much do you think you will be available for the event?
Well, I have a pretty rigorous practice regiment to get the summer orchestra recordings done before July 29, though this game will be my top priority following that! I will be able to read all of it and likely participate in much of the role play. If I have to lose activity for any reason, I will be sure to give a heads up.

Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before?
I am 100% a newbie. It seems quite interesting and is really something that sounds enjoyable, and I am eager to learn. I will probably be a bit less communicative at the start until I have a good grasp on things.

Are you interested in participating in a Grail War?
I do not quite know what that is, but it’s certainly something I’m up for. It just seems like a fun survival aspect that makes it a bit more exhilarating.

This seems incredibly fun! I eagerly await the start, especially if I may have the honor of joining.
83-DD9-CC7-D26-D-40-CD-A87-C-14-D8-FAF4674-C.jpg

1-EDB52-**-5-C78-4-E7-E-B149-36-DE6752275-C.jpg 2733-C5-A9-5459-490-A-9442-3-DA8-EED991-CD.jpg B7-C1-C426-FB93-4-AB6-B5-F7-816708-A033-A8.gif

beastclanshavedomdiscount.gif
Female, FR +1.
6klg2iF.png
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png Oh look! My obsession paid off!
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
1 2 3 4 5 6