Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Weird things you've said recently?
1 2 ... 295 296 297 298 299 ... 554 555
Heyy! 300 Pages!!

"My face is in the ground. Only from one side, though. From the other side, the entire lower half of my body is stuck in the ground. Well, minus one leg."

"Be the Pokemon equivalent of Thanos."
Heyy! 300 Pages!!

"My face is in the ground. Only from one side, though. From the other side, the entire lower half of my body is stuck in the ground. Well, minus one leg."

"Be the Pokemon equivalent of Thanos."
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
"Yeetus the fetus and deletus the yeetus."
"PDA is not okay, no Public Display of Aggression."
"PDA is a-okay."
"Yeetus the fetus and deletus the yeetus."
"PDA is not okay, no Public Display of Aggression."
"PDA is a-okay."
tumblr_n7samaE1iy1sl6hkto1_500.gif
"Why are you telling a story about peeing?"
"Why are you telling a story about peeing?"
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/568168025086361614/580675676625960960/SmartSelect_20190522-043713_Discord.jpg[/img] I am, a very odd person.. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/568168025086361614/580675676625960961/SmartSelect_20190522-043735_Discord.jpg[/img]
SmartSelect_20190522-043713_Discord.jpg

I am, a very odd person..

SmartSelect_20190522-043735_Discord.jpg
giveawayglenminibanner.png
It's not hard to be nice-
help pick up what they dropped, hold the door, say hello;
but it could make someone elses day, just that little bit better
Something that seems small and insignificant to you, can mean the world to someone else

Live not for yesterday, nor for tomorrow
Live for today
17JYCdP.gif
"read my write"
"read my write"
"I was reverse psychologying you. I told you to play the two when I wanted you to play the two."

>what is he doing?
<he's doing yes.
>what does doing yes even look like?
<it looks like doing yes.
"I was reverse psychologying you. I told you to play the two when I wanted you to play the two."

>what is he doing?
<he's doing yes.
>what does doing yes even look like?
<it looks like doing yes.
"Why are some memes dying so quickly? Some I've seen around for only about a few weeks and they're already essentially dead. You have meme blood on your hands. It's rubber, and you can peel it off like glue and wave it around like laminated paper. What was I saying again? I forgot.."
"Why are some memes dying so quickly? Some I've seen around for only about a few weeks and they're already essentially dead. You have meme blood on your hands. It's rubber, and you can peel it off like glue and wave it around like laminated paper. What was I saying again? I forgot.."
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
"I'mma yeet that Bible if you don't move!"

Toy religious mom who would rather sleep holding a Bible than enter the tornado shelter. You know. Like a sane person.
"I'mma yeet that Bible if you don't move!"

Toy religious mom who would rather sleep holding a Bible than enter the tornado shelter. You know. Like a sane person.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa