Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Giving away over 650 familiars!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19
@Chelonia Do you have any retired familiars :0 If you do, that would be amazing! If not, do you have a [item=dwarf unicorn] or [item=fairy octopus] again, if you don't, anything is fine really ^^ Thank you!
@Chelonia

Do you have any retired familiars :0 If you do, that would be amazing!
If not, do you have a Dwarf Unicorn or Fairy Octopus

again, if you don't, anything is fine really ^^ Thank you!
bJs5ioz.gif
made by Dovalore. look at him go, zoomzoom
ignore my entire account i made it when i was like three. *whispers*comment waffles on my profile for a free cute food item
@chelonia Can i get 2 random familiars.
@chelonia Can i get 2 random familiars.
@Chelonia
Do you have an acid-tongue serpenta, agol, or algae-bottom slarg? ^^
@Chelonia
Do you have an acid-tongue serpenta, agol, or algae-bottom slarg? ^^
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
but who prays for lucifer?
who in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
@Chelonia

Hey, I'm new here so I don't know much about familiars. Any you want to send my way is fine by me!
@Chelonia

Hey, I'm new here so I don't know much about familiars. Any you want to send my way is fine by me!
swan.gif

mei
she / her
g1 sales
other sales
@Chelonia

Hello! I'm new, and would love to fill my bestiaries with anything you have. I honestly don't care! Thank you for this nice act of kindness!
@Chelonia

Hello! I'm new, and would love to fill my bestiaries with anything you have. I honestly don't care! Thank you for this nice act of kindness!
Light2_zps55uyjlho.png
@Chelonia Could I possibly buy one of your Capricats for gems? Also, I'd like to request your Skycrest Bicorn, or Roving Lionsnake if they haven't been taken yet. Thank you for your generosity and good luck!
@Chelonia Could I possibly buy one of your Capricats for gems? Also, I'd like to request your Skycrest Bicorn, or Roving Lionsnake if they haven't been taken yet. Thank you for your generosity and good luck!
@Chelonia
I'd love some cat-like familiars if you've got any left, please! <3
If not, a surprise would be nice. I started playing a little over two weeks ago, if that counts as being a newbie ^v^

Thank you for this giveaway; it's really nice of you to do! I wish you all the best.
@Chelonia
I'd love some cat-like familiars if you've got any left, please! <3
If not, a surprise would be nice. I started playing a little over two weeks ago, if that counts as being a newbie ^v^

Thank you for this giveaway; it's really nice of you to do! I wish you all the best.
m8ucmws.png

It appears that we are in a forum signature.
. . . says Wilde.
--

Please stop this lunatic owl from buying any more dragons.
Sincerely, the Nightwatch Clan.
@chelonia Can i get 2 random familiars? THank you so much!
@chelonia Can i get 2 random familiars? THank you so much!
JICIbJe.png
May I have some fams? @chelonia
May I have some fams? @chelonia
xyTd0je.pngvjt2y1Z.pngQxsISbc.pngHxP6kXi.pngj8SSVrJ.png6bJPt0y.pngPTVAf7u.pngAnDjjTc.png
EDUCkz6.png
@Chelonia

Thank You so much for doing this! If Sköll and the Tourmaline Vulstal is still available I would love to take them :) Again thank you so much for doing this :3
@Chelonia

Thank You so much for doing this! If Sköll and the Tourmaline Vulstal is still available I would love to take them :) Again thank you so much for doing this :3
100002919914324pizapw1557072691.jpg
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19