Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Giving away over 650 familiars!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19
@Chelonia I would love to have the Apatite Fisher and the Slight Eyewing, if that's okay with you!
@Chelonia I would love to have the Apatite Fisher and the Slight Eyewing, if that's okay with you!
iQrvnPv.png
@Chelonia
I just joined a few days ago. I would love whatever familiars you can send me. Thank you
@Chelonia
I just joined a few days ago. I would love whatever familiars you can send me. Thank you
uHNAhJY.png
@Chelonia I'd love to buy any boss familiars you may have, do you have the Redrock Cove bosses, or the Mantarune? If not, do you have an apatite fisher or shellion/mistwatch shellion? thanks in advance!
@Chelonia I'd love to buy any boss familiars you may have, do you have the Redrock Cove bosses, or the Mantarune? If not, do you have an apatite fisher or shellion/mistwatch shellion? thanks in advance!
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngjibbe.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
@Chelonia
Can I buy your Molten Wartoad or Spiney Whale and have your Quetzeel?
@Chelonia
Can I buy your Molten Wartoad or Spiney Whale and have your Quetzeel?
@Chelonia

I'm a newbie, So I could use any familiar at all. XD
@Chelonia

I'm a newbie, So I could use any familiar at all. XD
@Chelonia Hey Could I maybe Snag your Ultimate Butter snake Last year was My first fr April fools? i think it was and I gave it away because i didn't know what it was
@Chelonia Hey Could I maybe Snag your Ultimate Butter snake Last year was My first fr April fools? i think it was and I gave it away because i didn't know what it was
@Chelonia
I would love to have these:
Great Blue Waveskimmer
Pale Greattusk
Seaweed Scavenger
I have no idea which are retired or not, please let me know?

@Chelonia
I would love to have these:
Great Blue Waveskimmer
Pale Greattusk
Seaweed Scavenger
I have no idea which are retired or not, please let me know?

@Chelonia I'd love to buy a sprite - Idc which. As for bosses, I'd love one of the toads. A stone borer would be great, but i doubt i can afford one even with 60% off lol.

Sköll, Hati and both Unicorns would be amazing as well :)
@Chelonia I'd love to buy a sprite - Idc which. As for bosses, I'd love one of the toads. A stone borer would be great, but i doubt i can afford one even with 60% off lol.

Sköll, Hati and both Unicorns would be amazing as well :)
transp TjC66q9.png Skin&Accents transp 7Uvv2Br7.gif Hatchery
@Chelonia I'd like any kind of familars so I can complete my bestiary but I would appreciate if one of them be a green/nature theme!
@Chelonia I'd like any kind of familars so I can complete my bestiary but I would appreciate if one of them be a green/nature theme!
T2L4bvz.png XmHV7tO.png
DoQJ9XF.png
hUchsi0.png
tbKf2X5.png
kf4dDFx.png
5hF3FGk.png
PiAyg8i.png
@Chelonia 
Aurora Pangolin and Bubble Nymph please! Thank you for doing this!
@Chelonia 
Aurora Pangolin and Bubble Nymph please! Thank you for doing this!
eUMpoZl.png‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
Gem Exchange
Toyhouse‎‎
DragCave
Wishlist
Projects
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ SrZlsqf.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19