Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Giving away over 650 familiars!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@chelonia could I buy the lightning sprite off you ? I'd love to be able to rep my home flight with one :O

also could I snag the silver kitsune and the rosy peyton if you still have em?
@chelonia could I buy the lightning sprite off you ? I'd love to be able to rep my home flight with one :O

also could I snag the silver kitsune and the rosy peyton if you still have em?
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
@Chelonia

Could I get any wind like familiars? Ill take any birds or any other ones you don't want. Free ones please I currently don't have much to spend.
@Chelonia

Could I get any wind like familiars? Ill take any birds or any other ones you don't want. Free ones please I currently don't have much to spend.
AllPowerfulPooge.png
@Chelonia I'd love to buy the plague sprite from you c: if that one is gone, I'd also appreciate to buy the wave sweeper instead! :D Thank you so much!
@Chelonia I'd love to buy the plague sprite from you c: if that one is gone, I'd also appreciate to buy the wave sweeper instead! :D Thank you so much!
oIDQE6Q.pngH2Ugtdk.png
@Chelonia
Could I have some colorful familiars? Like BRIGHT boys?

May I buy your Lightning Sprite?

And your Phoenix (for free or buy?)
@Chelonia
Could I have some colorful familiars? Like BRIGHT boys?

May I buy your Lightning Sprite?

And your Phoenix (for free or buy?)
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
@Chelonia
I'm mostly trying to get the "Spirit of ..." familiars, as well as old wind-fest fams (other than the sprite) but any animal-like familiar will be loved, particularly birds and snakes! <3
@Chelonia
I'm mostly trying to get the "Spirit of ..." familiars, as well as old wind-fest fams (other than the sprite) but any animal-like familiar will be loved, particularly birds and snakes! <3
e37d7bdc374ab66cfe6ba1cdb25f406e23d0edcc.png
@Chelonia

Dog or Frog related familiars would be <3333 if you have any for sale or just available in general!!
@Chelonia

Dog or Frog related familiars would be <3333 if you have any for sale or just available in general!!
F9Ig0Fi.png

@cervo Yes, I have a couple of deer-like ones. Also please look through the bestiary to see which retired I still have.

@auroradragon I have one of each kitsune and a nature sprite.

@cruelty Which ones do you not have? Also, yes, I'm selling all of my dragons and apparel, feel free to take a look in my hibernal den. I don't have any 5 year old dragons though

@xxdoxxie The only sprite I have left is a nature sprite, also please tell me specifically which familiars you don't have

@whirlwish Ok I'm setting up a CR

@cervo Yes, I have a couple of deer-like ones. Also please look through the bestiary to see which retired I still have.

@auroradragon I have one of each kitsune and a nature sprite.

@cruelty Which ones do you not have? Also, yes, I'm selling all of my dragons and apparel, feel free to take a look in my hibernal den. I don't have any 5 year old dragons though

@xxdoxxie The only sprite I have left is a nature sprite, also please tell me specifically which familiars you don't have

@whirlwish Ok I'm setting up a CR
@Chelonia i’d love any older fest fams, one of the axolotyl fams, or one of the kitsune fams please !!
@Chelonia i’d love any older fest fams, one of the axolotyl fams, or one of the kitsune fams please !!
kVIzwBY.png
- Shadow Flight
- My Wish List
- Monsta X and Stray Kids are my life
@Chelonia

May I buy the silver kitsune please? And for the other one, any dark/creepy one is proffered but I'm not picky. Thank you so much!
@Chelonia

May I buy the silver kitsune please? And for the other one, any dark/creepy one is proffered but I'm not picky. Thank you so much!
XwzJAeR.png
@Chelonia I don't really mind just give me whatever 2 familiars you want. Thank you!
@Chelonia I don't really mind just give me whatever 2 familiars you want. Thank you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19