Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Dragon Breed Development
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 158 159
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS LOOKS AMAZING!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS LOOKS AMAZING!!!!!!!!
tumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo3_250.png
[quote name="PlatinumDream" date="2019-04-15 11:32:42" ] tbh even though Gatorade Dad being Permanently Gone was low-key terrifying, it was kinda interesting to consider possibly making a new god for the Flight lol Also: [quote name="@lugia492" date="2019-04-15 11:26:08" ] LOVE the ancient dragon idea! I'm really excited to see different body types and super wild terts since they don't have to adhere to apparel-restricted limb and body types!! As long as they don't impact the development of new "modern breeds" I couldn't be happier! I think this was a great way to give people new dragons and reassure us that more of the traditional breeds are coming :) I can't wait to hear more details about ancient breeds, especially with stuff like eye types. I think it would also be cool if very limited apparel could be given to them, specifically elemental emblems, since they have nothing to do with body types and would help us show support for flights! [/quote] Cannot agree more!! ^-^ [/quote] Whoo
PlatinumDream wrote on 2019-04-15 11:32:42:
tbh even though Gatorade Dad being Permanently Gone was low-key terrifying, it was kinda interesting to consider possibly making a new god for the Flight lol

Also:
@lugia492 wrote on 2019-04-15 11:26:08:
LOVE the ancient dragon idea! I'm really excited to see different body types and super wild terts since they don't have to adhere to apparel-restricted limb and body types!!

As long as they don't impact the development of new "modern breeds" I couldn't be happier! I think this was a great way to give people new dragons and reassure us that more of the traditional breeds are coming :)

I can't wait to hear more details about ancient breeds, especially with stuff like eye types. I think it would also be cool if very limited apparel could be given to them, specifically elemental emblems, since they have nothing to do with body types and would help us show support for flights!

Cannot agree more!! ^-^
Whoo
23518.png17370.png13413.png17371.png15119.png
yes I love the future plans! Can’t wait for those wyverns!!
yes I love the future plans! Can’t wait for those wyverns!!
4a0fJn6.png
First of all, I'm really excited about this update and I'm looking forward the ancient breed. And the lore update was such a nice addition! Good to know that BotE was not forgotten.

Now on the ancient breeds... I have a question regarding their 'genes'. You said that they would have their own set of genes. What will happen with their eyes? Do they share type with modern dragons, get a new set or have a default type and that's it?
First of all, I'm really excited about this update and I'm looking forward the ancient breed. And the lore update was such a nice addition! Good to know that BotE was not forgotten.

Now on the ancient breeds... I have a question regarding their 'genes'. You said that they would have their own set of genes. What will happen with their eyes? Do they share type with modern dragons, get a new set or have a default type and that's it?
gxI7g1F.png
I think this is a good direction. Adding more breeds would just get delayed longer and longer with all the apparel that keeps amassing over time.
I think this is a good direction. Adding more breeds would just get delayed longer and longer with all the apparel that keeps amassing over time.
1050646.png10978000.png1862959.png7138159.png6554709.png
(signature generator by Doomfishy #940)
I shall collect all ancient breeds as they arrive :D
I shall collect all ancient breeds as they arrive :D
Oooh I'm super excited about this! I can't wait for the Ancient breeds to come out! I've got some characters from a personal project that will hopefully work with what the eventual Ancients look like!
Oooh I'm super excited about this! I can't wait for the Ancient breeds to come out! I've got some characters from a personal project that will hopefully work with what the eventual Ancients look like!
vulloksah_rosebloodwolf_100_by_dragonnmr-dalcgfl.gifkpMZ532.pngBToOI3e.gif
dad's not gone
dad's not gone
i really like star wars ok
New breeds?! Awesome!
New breeds?! Awesome!
Respect to you guys for not putting your devs through crunch :)
Also yay ancient breeds! I'm really glad you made them not wear clothes, that's a really good workaround. I'm excited to see how they look! :)
Respect to you guys for not putting your devs through crunch :)
Also yay ancient breeds! I'm really glad you made them not wear clothes, that's a really good workaround. I'm excited to see how they look! :)
tDeKDnH.png
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 158 159