Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | do you have any strange "phobias?"
1 2 3
so i was reading the "Fears??" thread and i was thinking, what are some things you're afraid of that you don't think many other people fear? it'd be interesting to know!
[Original Post Here]: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2314634

i really don't like being away from another living thing. ex: when im at home alone. i begin to think everyone and everything is out to get me.
even if its just me and my dog, i feel safer.
so i was reading the "Fears??" thread and i was thinking, what are some things you're afraid of that you don't think many other people fear? it'd be interesting to know!
[Original Post Here]: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2314634

i really don't like being away from another living thing. ex: when im at home alone. i begin to think everyone and everything is out to get me.
even if its just me and my dog, i feel safer.
I also don't like being left along for too long. Especially in a bath, I find them creepy, like the bubbles are eyes staring at me.
I also don't like being left along for too long. Especially in a bath, I find them creepy, like the bubbles are eyes staring at me.
MUYNhfy.pngbYt72YT.pngGpIVvm1.pngmlHpBMC.png
WTRVHVo.pngLRdLP2V.pngZqTATLu.png
sh5xjiu.png0XHtpWy.pngQq78qBr.png
ACOZFAh.pngwDmfMCZ.png
v2PJF9u.png
reflections. just... reflections.
reflections. just... reflections.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
taking a shower when im home alone. I always get paranoid and afraid that someones gonna sneak into the house and murder me
taking a shower when im home alone. I always get paranoid and afraid that someones gonna sneak into the house and murder me
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
[quote name="xNEVERLANDx" date="2019-04-11 16:50:41" ] taking a shower when im home alone. I always get paranoid and afraid that someones gonna sneak into the house and murder me [/quote] oh god this is 10x worse in dorm bathrooms when the only thing separating you from certain death is 2 curtains i have an irrational fear that a demon or whatevs is standing at the foot of my looming over me. yikes !
xNEVERLANDx wrote on 2019-04-11 16:50:41:

oh god this is 10x worse in dorm bathrooms when the only thing separating you from certain death is 2 curtains

i have an irrational fear that a demon or whatevs is standing at the foot of my looming over me. yikes !
xb036Bv.png
» jockey
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
Getting lost in a car. Just a car, any way else is fine.

Also regular bleach touching my skin. But I use hair bleach and I'm just fine. :x
Getting lost in a car. Just a car, any way else is fine.

Also regular bleach touching my skin. But I use hair bleach and I'm just fine. :x
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
ants
ants
... Jell-O. It disturbs me on an unnatural level. *shudders*
... Jell-O. It disturbs me on an unnatural level. *shudders*
plague/semper/semp
any prns, writer/artist and an eldritch abomination
"don't bring a splayd to a knork fight."

wishlist
MOLD. i hate it i cant look at it without getting so sick. also doing math makes me cry
MOLD. i hate it i cant look at it without getting so sick. also doing math makes me cry
batty | he/him | fr +3
the rolled up napkins with silverware at restaurants ;-;
i have to make someone else undo it for me to get my fork
i get plenty of weird look but its okay im not salty ur salty
the rolled up napkins with silverware at restaurants ;-;
i have to make someone else undo it for me to get my fork
i get plenty of weird look but its okay im not salty ur salty
fight me m8
1 2 3