Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Fears??
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
hi so i'm snow and i'm a curious child (not really) who wants to know about F E A R

so i'm afraid of
-BUTTERFLIES AND MOTHS OMG
They just fly so close to you and it scares the living **** out of me
-My parents
this should be self explanatory
-Failure
it's a long story
-Ladybugs
Someone put one in my pants once. No no no no.
-Falling
ok i don't know anyone without this fear
-Loud noises
anything loud makes me scream not gonna lie, fireworks are the worst like that lol
-Eye contact
yeah let's stare our vision balls at each other

what about you guys
hi so i'm snow and i'm a curious child (not really) who wants to know about F E A R

so i'm afraid of
-BUTTERFLIES AND MOTHS OMG
They just fly so close to you and it scares the living **** out of me
-My parents
this should be self explanatory
-Failure
it's a long story
-Ladybugs
Someone put one in my pants once. No no no no.
-Falling
ok i don't know anyone without this fear
-Loud noises
anything loud makes me scream not gonna lie, fireworks are the worst like that lol
-Eye contact
yeah let's stare our vision balls at each other

what about you guys
@SnowdinTown hmmmm this is an interesting topic and pretty much made me think about what do I actually am afraid of.

-Taking a blood test
I was a really sick kid and had to be in alot of hospitals,I one time fainted and that maybe nailed te coffin for my fear.

-Too social situations
I have an ptsd so that's pretty self explanatory.

I have some minor things that scare me sometimes but wouldn't count them as FEARS.
@SnowdinTown hmmmm this is an interesting topic and pretty much made me think about what do I actually am afraid of.

-Taking a blood test
I was a really sick kid and had to be in alot of hospitals,I one time fainted and that maybe nailed te coffin for my fear.

-Too social situations
I have an ptsd so that's pretty self explanatory.

I have some minor things that scare me sometimes but wouldn't count them as FEARS.
XQ9sqVB.gif
small dead lizards, under 7 inches about

i am a scavenge "taxidermist", deal intense gore without a second thought, often with large lizards like iguanas, and yet these things make me delusional i hate them so much

that's my one line with dead animals too. its so weird
small dead lizards, under 7 inches about

i am a scavenge "taxidermist", deal intense gore without a second thought, often with large lizards like iguanas, and yet these things make me delusional i hate them so much

that's my one line with dead animals too. its so weird
Centipedes. I'm cool with spiders and weird insects but I will not ever like centipedes. Ever.

I think that's the only fear I really have… things can scare me occasionally but not really counting as fear…
Centipedes. I'm cool with spiders and weird insects but I will not ever like centipedes. Ever.

I think that's the only fear I really have… things can scare me occasionally but not really counting as fear…
BILLIONS OF BLUE BLISTERING BARNACLES

K20cO1K.png
NEW: Pride Birdies!
I absolutely HATE seaweed and will not enter water if I can see it anywhere near I'll be swimming. This picture literally makes me cringe [img]http://i.imgur.com/30NwYeA.jpg[/img] NOOOOOOOOOOO WHY are there PEOPLE swimming I N IT WHY
I absolutely HATE seaweed and will not enter water if I can see it anywhere near I'll be swimming. This picture literally makes me cringe

30NwYeA.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOO WHY are there PEOPLE swimming I N IT WHY
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
@EWSpirit

i've eaten seaweed before but can't stand touching it in the ocean
like why does it have to be in the O C E A N
@EWSpirit

i've eaten seaweed before but can't stand touching it in the ocean
like why does it have to be in the O C E A N
Not existing, dying

I am terrified of nothingness and becoming it, I'm so scared that I'm going to have a random heart attack and just drop dead, this is because my father died of a heart attack and it was very unexpected and traumatic.

Heart attacks, heartbeat noises

Same reason as above, I really like how hearts look but I can't stand the sound of them or thinking that one is in my own chest. It makes me squirm to hear rapid or loud heartbeats.

Closets

Had a traumatic experience in a closet, won't go into any detail but sometimes physical affection brings me back to that experience. I don't want to say that I'm a victim because I want to be strong, but sometimes I feel powerless and I feel bad that my significant other has to calm me down sometimes.

Embarrassment

There are times where I'm 99.99% sure I'm right about something but it's that tiny sliver of doubt that keeps my mouth shut. I don't know what caused this fear but it's beyond just an uncomfortably at this point and I don't know how to fix the way I feel.

Unseen bacteria, usually associated with people's skin and hair

I get so freaked out when people touch me, not the two closest people row me but pretty much anyone else. I just think of the oils in a person's skin or hair and what parasites they could have and what happens if they touch me and I can't deal with it. Its really hard for me to be around people who aren't very hygienic, especially when they have a particular odor or look sickly.
Not existing, dying

I am terrified of nothingness and becoming it, I'm so scared that I'm going to have a random heart attack and just drop dead, this is because my father died of a heart attack and it was very unexpected and traumatic.

Heart attacks, heartbeat noises

Same reason as above, I really like how hearts look but I can't stand the sound of them or thinking that one is in my own chest. It makes me squirm to hear rapid or loud heartbeats.

Closets

Had a traumatic experience in a closet, won't go into any detail but sometimes physical affection brings me back to that experience. I don't want to say that I'm a victim because I want to be strong, but sometimes I feel powerless and I feel bad that my significant other has to calm me down sometimes.

Embarrassment

There are times where I'm 99.99% sure I'm right about something but it's that tiny sliver of doubt that keeps my mouth shut. I don't know what caused this fear but it's beyond just an uncomfortably at this point and I don't know how to fix the way I feel.

Unseen bacteria, usually associated with people's skin and hair

I get so freaked out when people touch me, not the two closest people row me but pretty much anyone else. I just think of the oils in a person's skin or hair and what parasites they could have and what happens if they touch me and I can't deal with it. Its really hard for me to be around people who aren't very hygienic, especially when they have a particular odor or look sickly.
OddOz
"My peace has always depended on the ashes in my wake"
-Hozier Arsonist's Lullaby
cRiDBwF.png
most insects

spiders

the dark (in some circumstances) and unexplained noises in it

uhh that's about it. I'm really terrified of like bees, wasps, junebugs, etc... spiders I'm afraid of but less so than wasps I think?

#1 fear: tarantula hawk (I live in a place where they are very common)

most insects

spiders

the dark (in some circumstances) and unexplained noises in it

uhh that's about it. I'm really terrified of like bees, wasps, junebugs, etc... spiders I'm afraid of but less so than wasps I think?

#1 fear: tarantula hawk (I live in a place where they are very common)

IMG_0247.jpg
Heights
I have pretty bad acrophobia and get dizzy even just looking at tall buildings. It's a shame because the view from rly big heights is amazing

"Deep" water (kinda)
This one is really odd. By deep, I mean deeper than I am tall. I actually love water! Swimming is, in general, my favorite way to exercise. But staying in the deep end tends to set off my anxiety rly quickly for no real reason (I hekking know how to float and swim rly well pls stop anxiety)

Socializing in general
Anxiety for the most part there. It doesn't help that I don't rly have friends except for a couple I only see once a week, so I have no damn clue how to make more. Not to mention I actually have said friends' phone numbers and haven't texted them in months and have no clue how to keep up with people.

Reading aloud
Again, anxiety. But also, I stutter, a LOT, when reading aloud. I can hide it to some extent but I've noticed it recently because I constantly have to read for my English class and like 99% of the time I stumble way too much.

Unknown
Now, this sounds a lot more profound than it actually is. I don't give a damn about the fact that we've explored less than five percent of our oceans and have no clue how big space really is. But I absolutely hate not having all the facts. Good ol' anxiety to the rescue again.

Eye contact
Eye contact is the most uncomfortable thing ever. Holding it almost feels like an invasion of personal space to me?? I can never hold eye contact for more than a second or two before I look away.
Heights
I have pretty bad acrophobia and get dizzy even just looking at tall buildings. It's a shame because the view from rly big heights is amazing

"Deep" water (kinda)
This one is really odd. By deep, I mean deeper than I am tall. I actually love water! Swimming is, in general, my favorite way to exercise. But staying in the deep end tends to set off my anxiety rly quickly for no real reason (I hekking know how to float and swim rly well pls stop anxiety)

Socializing in general
Anxiety for the most part there. It doesn't help that I don't rly have friends except for a couple I only see once a week, so I have no damn clue how to make more. Not to mention I actually have said friends' phone numbers and haven't texted them in months and have no clue how to keep up with people.

Reading aloud
Again, anxiety. But also, I stutter, a LOT, when reading aloud. I can hide it to some extent but I've noticed it recently because I constantly have to read for my English class and like 99% of the time I stumble way too much.

Unknown
Now, this sounds a lot more profound than it actually is. I don't give a damn about the fact that we've explored less than five percent of our oceans and have no clue how big space really is. But I absolutely hate not having all the facts. Good ol' anxiety to the rescue again.

Eye contact
Eye contact is the most uncomfortable thing ever. Holding it almost feels like an invasion of personal space to me?? I can never hold eye contact for more than a second or two before I look away.
wORSkxL.png

i really, really can't stand the dark. i hate the thought of not being able to see what's going on around me. :c

i really, really can't stand the dark. i hate the thought of not being able to see what's going on around me. :c
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8