Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you ever check up on your babies?
1 2 3
Like, when you breed your dragon and sell the babs do you ever go back to check whats happened to them? I have quite a few dragons I pulled from the fodder floor and I wonder sometimes if their owners ever saw that they became permas.

Lead me to wonder, all you people who sell their babies(or give them away on forums), do you ever check on your dragons hatchlings? If so, do you like it if you see one whos become a perma?
Like, when you breed your dragon and sell the babs do you ever go back to check whats happened to them? I have quite a few dragons I pulled from the fodder floor and I wonder sometimes if their owners ever saw that they became permas.

Lead me to wonder, all you people who sell their babies(or give them away on forums), do you ever check on your dragons hatchlings? If so, do you like it if you see one whos become a perma?
yPXQqTN.png
sometimes.. lately though I have been breeding for leveling and exalting but every now and then I'll check up on one or two to just see if they're still around =3
sometimes.. lately though I have been breeding for leveling and exalting but every now and then I'll check up on one or two to just see if they're still around =3
b7zvEII.gif
Every so often, I'll get the urge to randomly check up on my offspring lists, for sure! Most end up getting exalted (I'm selling at fodder floor, so nothing too unexpected), but it's always nice to see the rare ones that people decide to keep.
Every so often, I'll get the urge to randomly check up on my offspring lists, for sure! Most end up getting exalted (I'm selling at fodder floor, so nothing too unexpected), but it's always nice to see the rare ones that people decide to keep.
mirror_chib8.png
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do4_500.png
See a Mirror, pick it up, all week long you'll have
too many mirrors and no more food
help me please they're eating everything
On an unrelated note, if you have nice Mirrors to sell...
I stopped doing that a long time ago. It took me a while to realize just how many dragons get exalted, so seeing so many exalted made my breeding seem pointless at first. Now, like so many, I mainly sell at exalt prices and expect that is what happens to most of them.
I stopped doing that a long time ago. It took me a while to realize just how many dragons get exalted, so seeing so many exalted made my breeding seem pointless at first. Now, like so many, I mainly sell at exalt prices and expect that is what happens to most of them.
Qn4lcwg.png
I still do when I on occasion breed dergs that aren't for fodder. I mean, those moments are few and far between but it's super fun to see my dragons super happy in another home.
I still do when I on occasion breed dergs that aren't for fodder. I mean, those moments are few and far between but it's super fun to see my dragons super happy in another home.
once in a while i do! sometimes i get the itch and like to see where they've been \o/

sometimes i also look at the parents -- one time, i ended up buying the parents to one of my favorite dragons because i saw they were for sale! well, the mom was, the dad got bought, but i got him later on :D
once in a while i do! sometimes i get the itch and like to see where they've been \o/

sometimes i also look at the parents -- one time, i ended up buying the parents to one of my favorite dragons because i saw they were for sale! well, the mom was, the dad got bought, but i got him later on :D
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
I used to do that very often, but my dragons have produced so. many. babies. that it's now time-consuming to check up on them. I do that very infrequently now, and only for certain pairs or kids. I don't mind seeing the offspring getting exalted, but it's definitely more satisfying to see that they've found loving homes, especially if they're given art and lore.
I used to do that very often, but my dragons have produced so. many. babies. that it's now time-consuming to check up on them. I do that very infrequently now, and only for certain pairs or kids. I don't mind seeing the offspring getting exalted, but it's definitely more satisfying to see that they've found loving homes, especially if they're given art and lore.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
I always check up on the hatchlings I've sold, I love when they're spoiled and taken care of.
I always check up on the hatchlings I've sold, I love when they're spoiled and taken care of.
output-onlinepngtools.pngI refuse...
My lair's been going through some changes lately so I don't have as many breeding pairs as before but for the few dragons that I love and also breed, I check on their babies all the time! It makes me so happy to find the ones that are super loved and even the ones who are kept despite not being a new favorite. As for those who get exalted, I don't mind although sometimes it makes me a little bummed if it was one that I sold with a level of reluctance. This doesn't happen to me too often though since I don't sell at fodder prices, instead usually choosing to level and exalt them personally.
My lair's been going through some changes lately so I don't have as many breeding pairs as before but for the few dragons that I love and also breed, I check on their babies all the time! It makes me so happy to find the ones that are super loved and even the ones who are kept despite not being a new favorite. As for those who get exalted, I don't mind although sometimes it makes me a little bummed if it was one that I sold with a level of reluctance. This doesn't happen to me too often though since I don't sell at fodder prices, instead usually choosing to level and exalt them personally.
Yes! I love seeing them being loved! I do that a lot and I get to watch their adventures. I do get sad when they get exalted though.
Yes! I love seeing them being loved! I do that a lot and I get to watch their adventures. I do get sad when they get exalted though.
2lwv2f.gif Invisible Spacing text to push tree image to the right..
Sprinkles|They/Them|HoO/PJO lover|Starkid obsessed|Wishlist
1 2 3