Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you ever check up on your babies?
1 2 3
all mine are exalted XD but i do own 4 @StrangeStorm 's kids. so she has a good bit of kids to check on X3
all mine are exalted XD but i do own 4 @StrangeStorm 's kids. so she has a good bit of kids to check on X3
TBD
I like to check up on old hatchlings I've sold. Most of mine have sadly been exalted but I still like to see what they're up to, if anything.
I like to check up on old hatchlings I've sold. Most of mine have sadly been exalted but I still like to see what they're up to, if anything.
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
My favorites .. yes but I breed to much and most get exalted
My favorites .. yes but I breed to much and most get exalted
A5i3AHB.png
I don't hatch nests but I do hatch a lot of G1s that I like to check up on from time to time.
I don't hatch nests but I do hatch a lot of G1s that I like to check up on from time to time.
I like to stalk them for "grandchildren".

I mean, I sell pretty low, so most of them get exalted. And the ones that don't get exalted often are never bred. But some of them do get bred, and it's satisfying to watch the family line carried on.
I like to stalk them for "grandchildren".

I mean, I sell pretty low, so most of them get exalted. And the ones that don't get exalted often are never bred. But some of them do get bred, and it's satisfying to watch the family line carried on.
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
back when I was a breeder I used to for sure!
back when I was a breeder I used to for sure!
H9h42dL.png
1 2 3