Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 6085 6086 6087 6088 6089 ... 16043 16044
I fell really behind on my assignments and the professor dropped me from the class. I just feel like a complete idiot for getting overwhelmed by all the assignments so close to the end of the semester I just want to cry until I pass out from dehydration.

I just feel so stupid, college shouldn't be so hard but for some reason I keep struggling with it and I don't know what I'm going to do with myself if I can't even manage to handle one stupid writing class. Everyone around me is so successful meanwhile I'm over here being a jobless loser who can barely pass her classes and making stupid jokes on the internet to try and make people laugh.

It's not even that I think I'm a COMPLETE moron. I can tell you the ins and outs of a toaster oven and fix the electrical wiring in a number of small object but all of a sudden when it comes to writing a one page paper about the theory of knowledge it's like WHOA BUDDY YOU'RE GOING WAY TOO FAST.

I wish the robots would hurry up and enslave mankind already so I could at least be a metal polisher in the robot royal court and not have to think about all this complicated stuff that I always grasp the concept of way too late...

I'll feel better eventually, just for now I feel like being a crybaby self-deprecating shmuck
I fell really behind on my assignments and the professor dropped me from the class. I just feel like a complete idiot for getting overwhelmed by all the assignments so close to the end of the semester I just want to cry until I pass out from dehydration.

I just feel so stupid, college shouldn't be so hard but for some reason I keep struggling with it and I don't know what I'm going to do with myself if I can't even manage to handle one stupid writing class. Everyone around me is so successful meanwhile I'm over here being a jobless loser who can barely pass her classes and making stupid jokes on the internet to try and make people laugh.

It's not even that I think I'm a COMPLETE moron. I can tell you the ins and outs of a toaster oven and fix the electrical wiring in a number of small object but all of a sudden when it comes to writing a one page paper about the theory of knowledge it's like WHOA BUDDY YOU'RE GOING WAY TOO FAST.

I wish the robots would hurry up and enslave mankind already so I could at least be a metal polisher in the robot royal court and not have to think about all this complicated stuff that I always grasp the concept of way too late...

I'll feel better eventually, just for now I feel like being a crybaby self-deprecating shmuck
i should try to dress more like adam ant
maybe that can heal my depression
i should try to dress more like adam ant
maybe that can heal my depression
I wrote I freakin 5 paragraph essay on why I love my friend
I feel accomplished
I wrote I freakin 5 paragraph essay on why I love my friend
I feel accomplished
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
Good grief, I don’t know if my stomach is making all this noise because I’m hungry or because my stomach is upset thanks to these dumb diarrhea cramps...
Good grief, I don’t know if my stomach is making all this noise because I’m hungry or because my stomach is upset thanks to these dumb diarrhea cramps...
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
Dear Evan Hansen isn't really a good musical tbh
Dear Evan Hansen isn't really a good musical tbh
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
The way my gym teacher uses Remind is like Duolingo notifications - they won't stop coming.
The way my gym teacher uses Remind is like Duolingo notifications - they won't stop coming.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
The thing I really love about “basic” musicals is everyone, no matter how new to theater, knows it

It’s so easy to scream Schuyler Sisters or Sincerely Me and it brings a sense of community when everyone is singing and dancing together

DEH may not be an incredible musical, but some of the songs are good and there’s Jared

Plus everyone knows it, everyone can scream it when there exhausted and it tech week and the only thing keeping you going is the rush and thrill of theater
I like it I suppose
The thing I really love about “basic” musicals is everyone, no matter how new to theater, knows it

It’s so easy to scream Schuyler Sisters or Sincerely Me and it brings a sense of community when everyone is singing and dancing together

DEH may not be an incredible musical, but some of the songs are good and there’s Jared

Plus everyone knows it, everyone can scream it when there exhausted and it tech week and the only thing keeping you going is the rush and thrill of theater
I like it I suppose
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
Thrice in one day

N o i ce
Thrice in one day

N o i ce
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
so although i have enough leather to dress like adam ant it looks like i am severely lacking in cravats and belts so i'm just going to hope walking the dog can fix me
so although i have enough leather to dress like adam ant it looks like i am severely lacking in cravats and belts so i'm just going to hope walking the dog can fix me
I hope i can find someone to ramble about dragon village 2 and play it together
I hope i can find someone to ramble about dragon village 2 and play it together
h8IRLU8.gif
1 2 ... 6085 6086 6087 6088 6089 ... 16043 16044