Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Dragon Lore Help (2500 treasure reward)
I figured the Help Center was the best place to ask this question, so here goes. I have no problem thinking up backstories for my dragons, but I always end up drawing a blank when it comes to finding reasons for the dragons to join my clan. For example, I’m planning on this guy here being a Snow Warden. Basically, he goes around rescuing dragons from snowstorms but I can’t think of a cause for him to join the clan for good. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50047864] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/500479/50047864_350.png[/img] [/url] A pair of Wildclaw hunters. But once again, I’m drawing a blank when it comes to thinking up a reason for them joining. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49908291] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/499083/49908291_350.png[/img] [/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45218556] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/452186/45218556_350.png[/img] [/url] Another is Rosegold. She meets up with the clan leader while searching for a magic scroll. I was thinking that she agrees to join the as long as she gets to look through all the magic scrolls that the clan comes across. If anyone has a better idea, I’m all ears! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49029620] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/490297/49029620_350.png[/img] [/url] If I like your idea I’ll send you $2,500 as thanks! Edit* If you want to get a feel as to how I write my characters look up the following dragons bio’s, I already completed them. - Mirewalker - Raindancer - Silverwind - Jaysong - Lavahaze - Briallen
I figured the Help Center was the best place to ask this question, so here goes. I have no problem thinking up backstories for my dragons, but I always end up drawing a blank when it comes to finding reasons for the dragons to join my clan. For example, I’m planning on this guy here being a Snow Warden. Basically, he goes around rescuing dragons from snowstorms but I can’t think of a cause for him to join the clan for good.

50047864_350.png

A pair of Wildclaw hunters. But once again, I’m drawing a blank when it comes to thinking up a reason for them joining.

49908291_350.png

45218556_350.png

Another is Rosegold. She meets up with the clan leader while searching for a magic scroll. I was thinking that she agrees to join the as long as she gets to look through all the magic scrolls that the clan comes across. If anyone has a better idea, I’m all ears!

49029620_350.png

If I like your idea I’ll send you $2,500 as thanks!

Edit* If you want to get a feel as to how I write my characters look up the following dragons bio’s, I already completed them.
- Mirewalker
- Raindancer
- Silverwind
- Jaysong
- Lavahaze
- Briallen
KFD4SqC.jpg
@StygianZinogre

You're going to pay $2,500 dollars for this??? Dang, that's enough to buy a sweet computer, a used car, or pay rent for a couple months!
@StygianZinogre

You're going to pay $2,500 dollars for this??? Dang, that's enough to buy a sweet computer, a used car, or pay rent for a couple months!
@AboveClouds Not sure if your joking but I mean the in game currency, treasure.
@AboveClouds Not sure if your joking but I mean the in game currency, treasure.
KFD4SqC.jpg
@StygianZinogre
OH i thought you meant irl money. i would suggest saying "2500 treasure" rather than $2,500. i guarantee you people will think you'll pay em 2500 bucks of irl currency if you don't change it haha
@StygianZinogre
OH i thought you meant irl money. i would suggest saying "2500 treasure" rather than $2,500. i guarantee you people will think you'll pay em 2500 bucks of irl currency if you don't change it haha
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
@StygianZinogre

I'm joking, but most people don't use dollar signs for treasure.
@StygianZinogre

I'm joking, but most people don't use dollar signs for treasure.
@StygianZinogre

I'm gonna input my ideas on this, sorry they're kinda short and probably not very appealing but here goes lol:

Hawkfrost could've originally been from the Southern Icefield (obviously) but perhaps he thought highly of himself and eventually began to believe he should save dragons from other disasters, and started in Plague because he thought he should save foreigners from the illnesses that run rampant throughout the Scarred Wasteland, perhaps even making a title for himself. Though, he found surviving within the Scarred Wasteland was incredibly difficult and became weak. He planned to eventually depart, but when winter in the Scarred Wasteland rolled around, his Tundra fur grew thick and fluffy. Winter fur already hinders flight, but in his weakened state it was nearly impossible to leave. Around this time could've been when he stumbled across your clan, who treated him for the illnesses he'd contracted and nursed him back to health. Originally he wanted to leave as soon as he felt better, but after making a few friends in the new clan he realized how much he wanted to stay instead and not be a lonely rescuer in the Southern Icefield. Though he still finds dragons and rescues them if they are dying, and flies to the Southern Icefield during winter so that his winter coat could come to use, and rescues dragons in winter snowstorms within the Southern Icefield, usually much worse than summer snowstorms.

I'll maybe post again if I have more ideas for your other three babs, but right now this was all I could come up with for your first dragon. Was pretty difficult to merge the whole "snow warden" thing with the fact that you're a Plague clan. So I dunno how good this is, but yeah X3 Hope it at least helps
@StygianZinogre

I'm gonna input my ideas on this, sorry they're kinda short and probably not very appealing but here goes lol:

Hawkfrost could've originally been from the Southern Icefield (obviously) but perhaps he thought highly of himself and eventually began to believe he should save dragons from other disasters, and started in Plague because he thought he should save foreigners from the illnesses that run rampant throughout the Scarred Wasteland, perhaps even making a title for himself. Though, he found surviving within the Scarred Wasteland was incredibly difficult and became weak. He planned to eventually depart, but when winter in the Scarred Wasteland rolled around, his Tundra fur grew thick and fluffy. Winter fur already hinders flight, but in his weakened state it was nearly impossible to leave. Around this time could've been when he stumbled across your clan, who treated him for the illnesses he'd contracted and nursed him back to health. Originally he wanted to leave as soon as he felt better, but after making a few friends in the new clan he realized how much he wanted to stay instead and not be a lonely rescuer in the Southern Icefield. Though he still finds dragons and rescues them if they are dying, and flies to the Southern Icefield during winter so that his winter coat could come to use, and rescues dragons in winter snowstorms within the Southern Icefield, usually much worse than summer snowstorms.

I'll maybe post again if I have more ideas for your other three babs, but right now this was all I could come up with for your first dragon. Was pretty difficult to merge the whole "snow warden" thing with the fact that you're a Plague clan. So I dunno how good this is, but yeah X3 Hope it at least helps
O7jJYHV.png Gn1pwrs.png UQDD8WB.png
@StygianZinogre

Rosegold likes the magic scrolls, maybe she accidentally reads one that binds her to the clan leader or an object that belongs to the clan or if your clan is settled into one place even bound to the territory or something? like physically she can't leave and shes just kinda like "aight guess I'll stay"
@StygianZinogre

Rosegold likes the magic scrolls, maybe she accidentally reads one that binds her to the clan leader or an object that belongs to the clan or if your clan is settled into one place even bound to the territory or something? like physically she can't leave and shes just kinda like "aight guess I'll stay"
1_by_cas_a_fras-db7eb64.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-db7eb5x.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-db7eb5r.gif4_by_cas_a_fras-db7eb5n.gif
5_by_cas_a_fras-db7eb5j.gif6_by_cas_a_fras-db7eb5d.gif
@StygianZinogre At first, Rowanclaw and Thistleclaw were wanderers, going here and there, hunting for food and sport, then they came upon a clan, at first they were skeptical, why would a clan this large be in the scarred wasteland? There were much more flights that could house that many, and a lot more, but then they realized, a clan that could keep that many could be useful, after all if both of them fell ill now, they could die, but, in a clan of that many still had more food to share, they could always use help, but, more importantly, if both fell ill now they had a big shot at survival, so when they were offered to join, they said yes.

For RoseGold,
Rosegold always was intrested in magic, more specifically, magic scrolls, so when invited in a clan, that could possibly aid in her studies, and also provide her with food and protection, she said yes.

For HawkFrost

HawkFrost was taught at birth to never leave family behind, and over time, he thought that everyone was worth treating like family, so when he discovered that the snowstorm that was going on at the time had trapped a small tundra family, he got food and water, everything he needed, he set off into the cold and vicious blizzard, once he found the small group, he gave them what he brought, and waited the storm out with them, once he brought them into a town so they could be checked by a doctor, they each thanked him, and everyone smiled, when he set off, he felt something blooming in his chest, and it was pride and joy. So he set off, but then, on his 10th rescue,he saved a wildclaw and coatl family, And the youngest, a female wildclaw, was sick with a unknown disease, he took her to the scarred wasteland, a place with hundreds of skilled doctors, the clan he took her to had a amazing, kind doctor, he asked if he could stay, at least until the hatchling healed, but once he realized he was going to leave forever, he just couldn't, this was his family now, he couldn't leave forever, so he went to the leader and asked if he could stay here, but rescue and save other dragons from the frost, he was told he could, so he would stay when not in the Southern Icefield, rescuing dragons and the like, but the best part was the smiling when they made it out alive, and when he came home.
@StygianZinogre At first, Rowanclaw and Thistleclaw were wanderers, going here and there, hunting for food and sport, then they came upon a clan, at first they were skeptical, why would a clan this large be in the scarred wasteland? There were much more flights that could house that many, and a lot more, but then they realized, a clan that could keep that many could be useful, after all if both of them fell ill now, they could die, but, in a clan of that many still had more food to share, they could always use help, but, more importantly, if both fell ill now they had a big shot at survival, so when they were offered to join, they said yes.

For RoseGold,
Rosegold always was intrested in magic, more specifically, magic scrolls, so when invited in a clan, that could possibly aid in her studies, and also provide her with food and protection, she said yes.

For HawkFrost

HawkFrost was taught at birth to never leave family behind, and over time, he thought that everyone was worth treating like family, so when he discovered that the snowstorm that was going on at the time had trapped a small tundra family, he got food and water, everything he needed, he set off into the cold and vicious blizzard, once he found the small group, he gave them what he brought, and waited the storm out with them, once he brought them into a town so they could be checked by a doctor, they each thanked him, and everyone smiled, when he set off, he felt something blooming in his chest, and it was pride and joy. So he set off, but then, on his 10th rescue,he saved a wildclaw and coatl family, And the youngest, a female wildclaw, was sick with a unknown disease, he took her to the scarred wasteland, a place with hundreds of skilled doctors, the clan he took her to had a amazing, kind doctor, he asked if he could stay, at least until the hatchling healed, but once he realized he was going to leave forever, he just couldn't, this was his family now, he couldn't leave forever, so he went to the leader and asked if he could stay here, but rescue and save other dragons from the frost, he was told he could, so he would stay when not in the Southern Icefield, rescuing dragons and the like, but the best part was the smiling when they made it out alive, and when he came home.
Apotheosis: (noun) the elevation of someone to divine status; deification.
Moth / She/her/they / Avatar Dragon
@Dragonlover858 I love your idea for Hawkfrost, sending you over some treasure!
@Dragonlover858 I love your idea for Hawkfrost, sending you over some treasure!
KFD4SqC.jpg