Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Make Aprils fool things permanent!
1 2 3 4 5
No support. They should focus on something important.
This is not.
Personally I think it's ugly and I don't like it at all.
This is not.
QmA8loc.gif HMjulZ.jpg NywvZd5.gif
support! I mean, the toggle is already in the game- and while I don't think I'd personally use it, I love the idea and it seems like something that'd be really handy for people bonding with familiars. Plus, it lets us show off the stellar familiar art!
support! I mean, the toggle is already in the game- and while I don't think I'd personally use it, I love the idea and it seems like something that'd be really handy for people bonding with familiars. Plus, it lets us show off the stellar familiar art!
JNq0Ryb.pngtumblr_p6m92rH3MJ1w8xkufo5_250.png
Since the coding and everything is already on site, I don't think it would be any difficulty to just make it permanent, for this and other april fools like this.

While I understand that they want this to be a 'one day thing' some of these changes would be great to have permanently.
Since the coding and everything is already on site, I don't think it would be any difficulty to just make it permanent, for this and other april fools like this.

While I understand that they want this to be a 'one day thing' some of these changes would be great to have permanently.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
I think it would be nice if you could choose which dragons got toggled for what. Like if I had some Eternal youth babies I wanted to be Akiridergs and then I had some other dragons I wanted to be familiars and others I wanted to just stay the same. I could do that but wouldn't sacrifice my whole lair to it. (Although I do love the Familiars)

I don't know how plausible it is though since I know barely anything about coding!
I think it would be nice if you could choose which dragons got toggled for what. Like if I had some Eternal youth babies I wanted to be Akiridergs and then I had some other dragons I wanted to be familiars and others I wanted to just stay the same. I could do that but wouldn't sacrifice my whole lair to it. (Although I do love the Familiars)

I don't know how plausible it is though since I know barely anything about coding!
8pUXRV3.pngEypKCgu.png5aTXnyW.pngE4TsE7N.png
tn0RSo5.pngMUYNhfy.png
[quote name="SilverCentaur" date="2019-04-01 07:19:14" ] I think it would be nice if you could choose which dragons got toggled for what. Like if I had some Eternal youth babies I wanted to be Akiridergs and then I had some other dragons I wanted to be familiars and others I wanted to just stay the same. I could do that but wouldn't sacrifice my whole lair to it. (Although I do love the Familiars) I don't know how plausible it is though since I know barely anything about coding! [/quote] Yeah, I don't think to make these things to be switched on on single dragons isn't that hard to code, right? We could have the HD-Switch and just choose where to switch it on and do the same with the familiars^^
SilverCentaur wrote on 2019-04-01 07:19:14:

Yeah, I don't think to make these things to be switched on on single dragons isn't that hard to code, right? We could have the HD-Switch and just choose where to switch it on and do the same with the familiars^^
egg.gif
Supporting this option to become a permanent option in settings that can be toggled on/off whenever! Makes it so much easier to see my familiars!
Supporting this option to become a permanent option in settings that can be toggled on/off whenever! Makes it so much easier to see my familiars!
170910FR-CorgnadoBadge-size3.pngYnubuxX.png

HzGpUHb.png

SWaQ3Yx.png
[quote name="Saphirosa" date="2019-04-01 06:01:08" ] No support. They should focus on something important. This is not. Personally I think it's ugly and I don't like it at all. [/quote] ...The coding is already there, so it's not like they need to focus on anything different. Or something "more important", which is incredibly subjective. If you don't like it, toggle it off, just like you're allowed to do right now. OT, I think it's a charming feature and I would definitely like to have it be permanent. It would be a very fun thing to include for lair lore.
Saphirosa wrote on 2019-04-01 06:01:08:
This is not.

...The coding is already there, so it's not like they need to focus on anything different. Or something "more important", which is incredibly subjective. If you don't like it, toggle it off, just like you're allowed to do right now.

OT, I think it's a charming feature and I would definitely like to have it be permanent. It would be a very fun thing to include for lair lore.
Why does air even come in different temperatures?
[quote name="Varric" date="2019-04-01 08:31:43" ] [quote name="Saphirosa" date="2019-04-01 06:01:08" ] No support. They should focus on something important. This is not. Personally I think it's ugly and I don't like it at all. [/quote] ...The coding is already there, so it's not like they need to focus on anything different. Or something "more important", which is incredibly subjective. If you don't like it, toggle it off, just like you're allowed to do right now. OT, I think it's a charming feature and I would definitely like to have it be permanent. It would be a very fun thing to include for lair lore. [/quote] They also made the eyes to an item. So this can't be that hard^^
Varric wrote on 2019-04-01 08:31:43:
Saphirosa wrote on 2019-04-01 06:01:08:
This is not.

...The coding is already there, so it's not like they need to focus on anything different. Or something "more important", which is incredibly subjective. If you don't like it, toggle it off, just like you're allowed to do right now.

OT, I think it's a charming feature and I would definitely like to have it be permanent. It would be a very fun thing to include for lair lore.

They also made the eyes to an item. So this can't be that hard^^
egg.gif
Imagine if every slider for April Fools was made permanent. We’d end up with a ton of sliders for HD, for this, and I don’t remember if the eyes had a slider or not, and future pranks.

I think there are better ways to update the bestiary/fam system to resolve people’s issues with the system, but we haven’t seen that update yet.

No support.
Imagine if every slider for April Fools was made permanent. We’d end up with a ton of sliders for HD, for this, and I don’t remember if the eyes had a slider or not, and future pranks.

I think there are better ways to update the bestiary/fam system to resolve people’s issues with the system, but we haven’t seen that update yet.

No support.
Q9opeXe.png...8ydRw4n.png...o022-d01-L-Firtarian.pngo141-d02-Firtarian.pngo141-d03-Firtarian.pngo141-d04-Firtarian.pngs1-d2-Firtarian.pngs1-d14-Firtarian.pngs1-d16-Firtarian.pngs1-d4-Firtarian.png
No support, its cool for a day but not permanently. Its a dragon game, after all.
No support, its cool for a day but not permanently. Its a dragon game, after all.
145147204&trans=1.jpg
Pet's name: Rosette
1 2 3 4 5