Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Make Aprils fool things permanent!
1 2 3 4 5
you know what? this seems like a fun idea.
you know what? this seems like a fun idea.
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
I support this purely for how much easier familiar bonding is with it. I am quite severely short sighted and need my internet pages zoomed in to read print and see details properely. This means I either have to zoom so far out that the bond button becomes tiny and easy to miss when clicking, or I have to scroll down the page several times, severely slowing down my bonding.

This is a simple swap that has the familiar box centred and easily bonded with, without zooming out or scrolling. Please keep this, though maybe make it so only the owner of the lair can see it?
I support this purely for how much easier familiar bonding is with it. I am quite severely short sighted and need my internet pages zoomed in to read print and see details properely. This means I either have to zoom so far out that the bond button becomes tiny and easy to miss when clicking, or I have to scroll down the page several times, severely slowing down my bonding.

This is a simple swap that has the familiar box centred and easily bonded with, without zooming out or scrolling. Please keep this, though maybe make it so only the owner of the lair can see it?
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
No support. I believe that April Fools pranks should stick to April Fools day only. Part of what makes them memorable and fun is the fact it was only a single day. As for the familiars, a simple search will net you other solutions to this problem, some meh, some super creative and cool.

Please do not ping me, quote, or call out my post, even vaguely. I do not wish to debate and am simply stating my opinion. Thank you.
No support. I believe that April Fools pranks should stick to April Fools day only. Part of what makes them memorable and fun is the fact it was only a single day. As for the familiars, a simple search will net you other solutions to this problem, some meh, some super creative and cool.

Please do not ping me, quote, or call out my post, even vaguely. I do not wish to debate and am simply stating my opinion. Thank you.
output-onlinepngtools.pngI refuse...
[quote name="PersimmonBird" date="2019-04-01 13:35:18" ] Shooting down a suggestion with a [i]useful purpose[/i] with a no support because "it's a dragon game" when they're also suggesting [i]supposedly seriously[/i] that FR have all dragons[b] removed[/b] and it be changed into something else entirely (fruit) is hypocritical at best and I'd genuinely like to know how that's reconciled in their mind. [/quote] Or ya could leave other threads that have nothing to do with this one out of it.
PersimmonBird wrote on 2019-04-01 13:35:18:
Shooting down a suggestion with a useful purpose with a no support because "it's a dragon game" when they're also suggesting supposedly seriously that FR have all dragons removed and it be changed into something else entirely (fruit) is hypocritical at best and I'd genuinely like to know how that's reconciled in their mind.

Or ya could leave other threads that have nothing to do with this one out of it.
Yet alone for coli funsies. familiars attacking thier friends XD please make it real!
Yet alone for coli funsies. familiars attacking thier friends XD please make it real!
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

[quote name="TheWhiteTigerGod" date="2019-04-01 17:47:32" ] No support. I believe that April Fools pranks should stick to April Fools day only. Part of what makes them memorable and fun is the fact it was only a single day. As for the familiars, a simple search will net you other solutions to this problem, some meh, some super creative and cool. [/quote] [Font=century gothic]Summed it all up (or most of what I could think of)
TheWhiteTigerGod wrote on 2019-04-01 17:47:32:
Summed it all up (or most of what I could think of)
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
What we really need is a revamp of the bestiary so we know where our fams are and which ones we have and don't have...
In the meanwhile, I'd love this option to stay!
What we really need is a revamp of the bestiary so we know where our fams are and which ones we have and don't have...
In the meanwhile, I'd love this option to stay!
1 2 3 4 5