Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Make Aprils fool things permanent!
1 2 3 4 5
We all remember Akirigeddon. It was awesome!
And now we have the familiar swapp button!

I would like to have this as a permament feature. This would make such cool lore!
So my suggestion is as said: Make aprils fool changes permanent. You could switch them on and of in your settings^^
We all remember Akirigeddon. It was awesome!
And now we have the familiar swapp button!

I would like to have this as a permament feature. This would make such cool lore!
So my suggestion is as said: Make aprils fool changes permanent. You could switch them on and of in your settings^^
egg.gif
SUPPORT my lair looks so much better like this!!!

-wow that says something

-wow that says something
sketch_1533768563027_png.png
[quote name="garrettshane12" date="2019-04-01 00:39:49" ] SUPPORT my lair looks so much better like this!!! -wow that says something [/quote] You could just pair certain dragons with familiars, so theyre living among the dragons XD
garrettshane12 wrote on 2019-04-01 00:39:49:

-wow that says something

You could just pair certain dragons with familiars, so theyre living among the dragons XD
egg.gif
Support, hearty and enthusiastic support. I asked for this on the announcement thread but it gets my support here too. This would make finding who has a particular familiar equipped sooooooo much easier if you could turn it on and see the familiars from the lair pages.

Please please please staff let us keep this awesomely clever thing you made so we can have it as an option all the time.

As for previous and future April Fools things being permanent too, meh as long as we get this one I'm happy. Though making April 1st a way to introduce little features that are mostly meant for fun and not intended to be 100% serious could be nice. As long as it's not something that would put too much pressure on staff to keep coming up with new things, then support for that if it's feasible and something they want to do.

But really I'm here for the familiar/dragon swap button. I want it bad.
Support, hearty and enthusiastic support. I asked for this on the announcement thread but it gets my support here too. This would make finding who has a particular familiar equipped sooooooo much easier if you could turn it on and see the familiars from the lair pages.

Please please please staff let us keep this awesomely clever thing you made so we can have it as an option all the time.

As for previous and future April Fools things being permanent too, meh as long as we get this one I'm happy. Though making April 1st a way to introduce little features that are mostly meant for fun and not intended to be 100% serious could be nice. As long as it's not something that would put too much pressure on staff to keep coming up with new things, then support for that if it's feasible and something they want to do.

But really I'm here for the familiar/dragon swap button. I want it bad.
Support! Considering it's all just small aesthetic changes there's no harm done.

Ideally, the default would still be how the site usually is, but you can have options in settings to switch! I'd love to see my lair in akirigeddon again :P
Support! Considering it's all just small aesthetic changes there's no harm done.

Ideally, the default would still be how the site usually is, but you can have options in settings to switch! I'd love to see my lair in akirigeddon again :P
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Stained Glass Adopts
[quote name="DragonDraws" date="2019-04-01 01:12:33" ] Support! Considering it's all just small aesthetic changes there's no harm done. Ideally, the default would still be how the site usually is, but you can have options in settings to switch! I'd love to see my lair in akirigeddon again :P [/quote] Yeah, I guess they won't do any harm either^^
DragonDraws wrote on 2019-04-01 01:12:33:

Yeah, I guess they won't do any harm either^^
egg.gif
Seeing how we have new form layouts , It would be nice to maybe have form vistas. Where you buy something that changes the aesthetics of the lair layouts.

Maybe that could include 'Prank vistas', where it displays the HD dragons, or the Familiar-run lair.
Seeing how we have new form layouts , It would be nice to maybe have form vistas. Where you buy something that changes the aesthetics of the lair layouts.

Maybe that could include 'Prank vistas', where it displays the HD dragons, or the Familiar-run lair.
I support this! I love being able to see all my familiars together!
I support this! I love being able to see all my familiars together!
ucFeETu.png tWXCvQX.png Sketch/lineart shop!

DeviantArt

For sale --->>>
58939761.png
I'd love to be able to do it on a per-dragon basis..... man the familiars just look so Nice like that lol. I'd have familiar characters if it was like this. it's like............. neopets.

My "familiar" dragons would just have invisibility cloaks on! It'd be great!

I'd have a beastclan familiar with an eternally youthful dragon too I reckon! they'd look after them C:
I'd love to be able to do it on a per-dragon basis..... man the familiars just look so Nice like that lol. I'd have familiar characters if it was like this. it's like............. neopets.

My "familiar" dragons would just have invisibility cloaks on! It'd be great!

I'd have a beastclan familiar with an eternally youthful dragon too I reckon! they'd look after them C:
2nld4k6.jpg
please ping me to get my attention!
You know actually the first thing I thought when I saw it was "I should take screenshots of my lair pages so I can see who's with who" - since it's already set up for today, I don't see why it could't be a permanent option (barring site/server limitations obviously).
You know actually the first thing I thought when I saw it was "I should take screenshots of my lair pages so I can see who's with who" - since it's already set up for today, I don't see why it could't be a permanent option (barring site/server limitations obviously).
1 2 3 4 5