Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Proto's Art Shop | 0/2 Slots Open
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Protopteryx
These are absolutely gorgeous! May I be added to the pinglist?
@Protopteryx
These are absolutely gorgeous! May I be added to the pinglist?
| She/her |
|
Major bird nerd |
|
Trade thread |

|
Ping me everywhere! |
_ _ _____ small pixel of Flannery, as a Yi Qi dinosaur64297510_Ug4.pngpixel of Gearguts as a Rhamphorrynchus
@BirdBrained

Incredibly late reply, but adding right now!

I have quite the workload this week so commissions will be delayed another few days, apologies to those who ordered
@BirdBrained

Incredibly late reply, but adding right now!

I have quite the workload this week so commissions will be delayed another few days, apologies to those who ordered
SSj1YDo.png
he/him :: minor
hi i'm DB! i operate on FR time :0
Art Shop
tumblr_ov08vwEz221wqx7iro1_250.png
No worries, please take your time! I'm in no rush. :D
No worries, please take your time! I'm in no rush. :D
output-onlinegiftools.gif
@Protopteryx Hello again! May I snag another slot if there are any available? [b]Username:[/b] SarcasticHawke [b]Dragon image/url:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49591868] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/495919/49591868_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Style:[/b] Colored [b]Other Info:[/b] Apparel included please; expression is up to you! She was once a selfless, noble, and loyal soldier until her king knowingly sent her and her unit up against an unbeatable foe. Being the only resulting survivor left Brunnhilde with deep psychological issues and a drastically changed personality. She is now rude, bitter, and overall selfish individual working as a bounty hunter for hire who cares for nothing more than when she will next be paid. Brunnhilde is overall apathetic towards the plight of others and cares not for how her bouties will be treated once she hands them over to her employers. However, deep down, there is still a spark of that brave, selfless individual with a golden heart struggling to survive and break through her deep seated self-loathing and guilt.
@Protopteryx Hello again! May I snag another slot if there are any available?

Username: SarcasticHawke
Dragon image/url:

49591868_350.png

Style: Colored
Other Info: Apparel included please; expression is up to you!

She was once a selfless, noble, and loyal soldier until her king knowingly sent her and her unit up against an unbeatable foe. Being the only resulting survivor left Brunnhilde with deep psychological issues and a drastically changed personality.

She is now rude, bitter, and overall selfish individual working as a bounty hunter for hire who cares for nothing more than when she will next be paid. Brunnhilde is overall apathetic towards the plight of others and cares not for how her bouties will be treated once she hands them over to her employers.

However, deep down, there is still a spark of that brave, selfless individual with a golden heart struggling to survive and break through her deep seated self-loathing and guilt.
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@SarcasticHawke

I currently have my hands full with commissions, art trades, and school and will probably still be for some time as I get them completed. If you claim a slot when I reopen and ping everyone I could definitely draw that dragon!

In the past few weeks I've been working on adding some new stuff to the shop like YCHs, so fingers crossed it'll work out and help me get more things done at once ^^
@SarcasticHawke

I currently have my hands full with commissions, art trades, and school and will probably still be for some time as I get them completed. If you claim a slot when I reopen and ping everyone I could definitely draw that dragon!

In the past few weeks I've been working on adding some new stuff to the shop like YCHs, so fingers crossed it'll work out and help me get more things done at once ^^
SSj1YDo.png
he/him :: minor
hi i'm DB! i operate on FR time :0
Art Shop
tumblr_ov08vwEz221wqx7iro1_250.png
@Protopteryx No worries! <3 I completely understand. I shall wait until you ping everyone then =^3
@Protopteryx No worries! <3 I completely understand. I shall wait until you ping everyone then =^3
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@Protopteryx h h h hewwo,,,,, uwu shop open?
god i just realized people who arent just you and me can see these and i am talking like a weirdo

I wasnt sure how old this thread was and thought I'd give it a bump and see if you're alive
@Protopteryx h h h hewwo,,,,, uwu shop open?
god i just realized people who arent just you and me can see these and i am talking like a weirdo

I wasnt sure how old this thread was and thought I'd give it a bump and see if you're alive
2021-01-27-FR-trade-theodericc-2-w-apparel.png _aaaaa
My name is Derek! he/him

vz4ED9D.png
_aaaaa 2021-01-27-FR-trade-theodericc-w-apparel-flipped.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11