Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Achievement Bug Reports
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 160 161
Checkmate worked for me randomly when I logged in, but I am having the problem where similar and other achievements are not working.
These are "In tune with the Runes" and "Chain of fools"

My GF is also having issues with "COF" and "Checkmate" and "Embracing Diversity" (which both worked for me)
Checkmate worked for me randomly when I logged in, but I am having the problem where similar and other achievements are not working.
These are "In tune with the Runes" and "Chain of fools"

My GF is also having issues with "COF" and "Checkmate" and "Embracing Diversity" (which both worked for me)
guys i unlocked the raise a dragon achievements for 1 lewvel 20 dragon, and 3 level 20 dragons. they are supposedly worth 15 points each or so, but my achievement point score did not rise. the achievement flashed across my screen but the point total did not update. its been over 24 hours or so
guys i unlocked the raise a dragon achievements for 1 lewvel 20 dragon, and 3 level 20 dragons. they are supposedly worth 15 points each or so, but my achievement point score did not rise. the achievement flashed across my screen but the point total did not update. its been over 24 hours or so
my_flight_rising_forum_signature_by_theparasiticbandaid-d6ajsgz.png
I finally got the diversity one today.
I finally got the diversity one today.
I got the Affection for Reflection one and didn't get awarded my points. I had 970 points before, spent money and augmented one of my dragons to make getting it easier. The window displayed and it shows as filled but I'm still at 970 points.
I got the Affection for Reflection one and didn't get awarded my points. I had 970 points before, spent money and augmented one of my dragons to make getting it easier. The window displayed and it shows as filled but I'm still at 970 points.
Pretty sure I have all the idols (dolls), but it hasn't shown up in the achievements. Is there another glitch in recording?
Pretty sure I have all the idols (dolls), but it hasn't shown up in the achievements. Is there another glitch in recording?
Randomly got all of the achievements I'd been waiting for for 2 weeks+ today... At least I got them :)
Randomly got all of the achievements I'd been waiting for for 2 weeks+ today... At least I got them :)
My friend got the Embracing Diversity achievement yesterday, even though she had completed that one a few days ago. I completed that one a week ago but still don't have the achievement...
My friend got the Embracing Diversity achievement yesterday, even though she had completed that one a few days ago. I completed that one a week ago but still don't have the achievement...
I have >900k treasure in my inventory yet haven't unlocked any of the treasure achievements, not even the one for 10kt. Other achievements seem to unlock just fine.
I have >900k treasure in my inventory yet haven't unlocked any of the treasure achievements, not even the one for 10kt. Other achievements seem to unlock just fine.
b6W0Gze.png
Reporting in that I haven't got the Embracing Diversity achievement despite obtaining the fourth starter two weeks ago...Also none of the Treasure achievements 10-500k despite having more than 500k presently. :B
Reporting in that I haven't got the Embracing Diversity achievement despite obtaining the fourth starter two weeks ago...Also none of the Treasure achievements 10-500k despite having more than 500k presently. :B
image.pngVSWgiaL.pngimage.png
I can't seem to get the runestone achievement even though I've had all the runestones for at least a week. :/
I can't seem to get the runestone achievement even though I've had all the runestones for at least a week. :/
n16vxd.jpg
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 160 161