Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Achievement Bug Reports
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 160 161
Checkmate! isn't working for me :c
Checkmate! isn't working for me :c
LKzi7uW.png
Checkmate isn't popping for me either.
Checkmate isn't popping for me either.
RVCJPrX.png
[quote name="Esterie" date="2014-04-29 05:37:08"][center][color=#3A663A][font=Calibri] Five days ago I got the Honor Guard achievement, but no points were awarded. I should have 875 achievement points, but I only have 855 points. The last time I had a problem accumulating points after getting a battle achievement, getting another achievement seemed to "unstick" those missing points and correctly add them to the total. I don't have any achievements I could readily try for to see if it would work this time around, however.[/font][/color][/center][/quote] [center][color=#3A663A][font=Calibri] Just reporting in to say that today I got the achievement for level 20 fishing, and both the points for that achievement [i]and[/i] the points I was missing for the Honor Guard achievement were added to my total points. This is the second time that getting another achievement has helped "unstick" missing achievement points.[/font][/color][/center]
Esterie wrote on 2014-04-29 05:37:08:
Five days ago I got the Honor Guard achievement, but no points were awarded.
I should have 875 achievement points, but I only have 855 points.

The last time I had a problem accumulating points after getting a battle achievement, getting another achievement seemed to "unstick" those missing points and correctly add them to the total. I don't have any achievements I could readily try for to see if it would work this time around, however.

Just reporting in to say that today I got the achievement for level 20 fishing, and both the points for that achievement and the points I was missing for the Honor Guard achievement were added to my total points. This is the second time that getting another achievement has helped "unstick" missing achievement points.

veticablue.png

V E T I C Λ
- - - - - -- - - - - -
TUMBLR .-. THEME
GW2: Esterie.7409
I've also got the problem about the runestone, chess pieces, and elemental dolls achievements. I've collected all of them, but the achievement still doesn't show up.
I've also got the problem about the runestone, chess pieces, and elemental dolls achievements. I've collected all of them, but the achievement still doesn't show up.
I'm also having trouble with the chess achievement. I've got all the pieces and then some and it still isn't showing up.
I'm also having trouble with the chess achievement. I've got all the pieces and then some and it still isn't showing up.
I don't seem to have received any of the treasure earned achievements. I'm still newish, but I'd earned over 500k about a week ago, and I'm pretty sure I hit the first one 17 days ago. Are they not working in general?
I don't seem to have received any of the treasure earned achievements. I'm still newish, but I'd earned over 500k about a week ago, and I'm pretty sure I hit the first one 17 days ago. Are they not working in general?
I've got no chess achievement and no treasure achievement over 50k despite my account listing that I've earned over a million treasure. I've had the chess set complete for about a week.
I've got no chess achievement and no treasure achievement over 50k despite my account listing that I've earned over a million treasure. I've had the chess set complete for about a week.
I am currently missing:
10k-500kt achieves
Checkmate!
In Tune with Runes

The majority of these I've been missing for over a week if not more, though I'm unsure of exact dates, unfortunately. It would be great to get these resolved, as the chess pieces and rune stones are borrowed and I would like to return them. ._.;
I am currently missing:
10k-500kt achieves
Checkmate!
In Tune with Runes

The majority of these I've been missing for over a week if not more, though I'm unsure of exact dates, unfortunately. It would be great to get these resolved, as the chess pieces and rune stones are borrowed and I would like to return them. ._.;
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

Checkmate achievement hasn't unlocked. :(
Checkmate achievement hasn't unlocked. :(
QPCMmSe.jpg
[center][b]Daily Report[/b][/center] Day based on unlocking One Big Happy Family. Day 19 waiting on: [LIST] [*]10kT [*]20kT [*]50kT [*]100kT [/LIST] Day 18 waiting on: [LIST] [*]200kT [*]Embracing Diversity [*]In Tune with the Runes [*]Chain of Fools [i](known entirely not working)[/i] [/LIST] Day 17 waiting on [LIST] [*]500kT [*]Checkmate! [*]Worth Something Someday [/LIST] Status [LIST] [*]Total money earned: >500k [*]Doll set: complete [*]Chess set: complete [*]Rune set: complete [*]Dragon set: complete [/LIST] For others who have been told if it goes more than a week that it might be account related and not the same issue, do not bother contacting support regarding achievements. Here is the canned response you will receive, I'll save you the trouble. I tried using contact us after 7 days, but was told... [quote=FlightRisingCustomerSupport] Thank you for contacting us. The issue you described is known to us and we are working hard on a solution. We appreciate when our users step up and help by letting us know of bugs and problems with the site, as it helps us improve and grow. If you have any more information, please let us know on our Bug Report Forums ( located at http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=bug ), where we chronicle site issues and keep information all in one place. Large-scale issues are tracked with a [T] at the front of their subject, and are a great place to start looking. Flight Rising Customer Support http://flightrising.com [/quote]
Daily Report

Day based on unlocking One Big Happy Family.

Day 19 waiting on:
  • 10kT
  • 20kT
  • 50kT
  • 100kT

Day 18 waiting on:
  • 200kT
  • Embracing Diversity
  • In Tune with the Runes
  • Chain of Fools (known entirely not working)

Day 17 waiting on
  • 500kT
  • Checkmate!
  • Worth Something Someday

Status
  • Total money earned: >500k
  • Doll set: complete
  • Chess set: complete
  • Rune set: complete
  • Dragon set: complete

For others who have been told if it goes more than a week that it might be account related and not the same issue, do not bother contacting support regarding achievements. Here is the canned response you will receive, I'll save you the trouble. I tried using contact us after 7 days, but was told...
FlightRisingCustomerSupport wrote:
Thank you for contacting us. The issue you described is known to us and we are working hard on a solution. We appreciate when our users step up and help by letting us know of bugs and problems with the site, as it helps us improve and grow. If you have any more information, please let us know on our Bug Report Forums ( located at http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=bug ), where we chronicle site issues and keep information all in one place. Large-scale issues are tracked with a [T] at the front of their subject, and are a great place to start looking.

Flight Rising Customer Support
http://flightrising.com
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 160 161