Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair Revamp + Hibernal Den
1 2 ... 159 160 161 162 163 ... 189 190
I'm so excited it is finally here. I really looove this wonderful update. The sorting tabs are awesome.
Plus everything is so intuitive and easy to use, and it's neat that we can complete tasks to unlock new space.
My only disappointment with that is that new den space isn't unlocked in sets of five like the regular lair expansions. I guess that's intentional to slow things down, still, it is somewhat disappointing. I know the tasks are supposed to be easy and to get harder over time, but I'm not an hardcore gamer and after unlocking one slot I'm already struggling to unlock at least two or three more. :-\
I'm so excited it is finally here. I really looove this wonderful update. The sorting tabs are awesome.
Plus everything is so intuitive and easy to use, and it's neat that we can complete tasks to unlock new space.
My only disappointment with that is that new den space isn't unlocked in sets of five like the regular lair expansions. I guess that's intentional to slow things down, still, it is somewhat disappointing. I know the tasks are supposed to be easy and to get harder over time, but I'm not an hardcore gamer and after unlocking one slot I'm already struggling to unlock at least two or three more. :-\
Idaz8GD.gif
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.
~ Roald Dahl ~

sellerie's PWYW | sellerie's Sales
Personal Project Log
This is a huge upgrade to the game, one that I've been looking forward to. Thank you!

Love the Hibernation option and the different tab options.

Hate the visual of the lair now. Dragons are too small.

Being able to arrange my pretty dragons with more options kinda loses it's luster when I can hardly SEE my pretty dragons anymore. I play on my computer, not a mobile device. I guess I can increase the screen magnification, but then navigation is a pain.

Really, really love the hibernation part, though.
This is a huge upgrade to the game, one that I've been looking forward to. Thank you!

Love the Hibernation option and the different tab options.

Hate the visual of the lair now. Dragons are too small.

Being able to arrange my pretty dragons with more options kinda loses it's luster when I can hardly SEE my pretty dragons anymore. I play on my computer, not a mobile device. I guess I can increase the screen magnification, but then navigation is a pain.

Really, really love the hibernation part, though.
So can someone tell me if say a hatchling was put into hibernation would it still grow and still have the regular cooldown
So can someone tell me if say a hatchling was put into hibernation would it still grow and still have the regular cooldown
“I look inside myself and see my heart is black
Super nice update guys! my only nitpick is the food bar being really tall. I think if you were to shrink it a little bit it could also make the dragon thumbs bigger c:
Super nice update guys! my only nitpick is the food bar being really tall. I think if you were to shrink it a little bit it could also make the dragon thumbs bigger c:
JSabfZF.gif
[quote name="AngryMothNoises" date="2019-02-09 06:48:52" ] Okay but gems to buy space for the hibernation den? Thats a bit bogus. [/quote] Everyone seems to forget apparel slots cost gems too, lol. And everyone is fine with that, including me. It amuses me when people rat on the den costing gems when ignoring every other thing on the site that costs gems. I think it's extremely fair to charge gems for extra dragon slots considering we can get another 300 for trading in items. Plus you can max the fairgrounds and exchange treasure for gems to pay for it ^^
AngryMothNoises wrote on 2019-02-09 06:48:52:
Okay but gems to buy space for the hibernation den? Thats a bit bogus.

Everyone seems to forget apparel slots cost gems too, lol. And everyone is fine with that, including me. It amuses me when people rat on the den costing gems when ignoring every other thing on the site that costs gems.

I think it's extremely fair to charge gems for extra dragon slots considering we can get another 300 for trading in items. Plus you can max the fairgrounds and exchange treasure for gems to pay for it ^^
caught up in static dreams
distorted angels sing
[quote name="@Natakiro" date="2019-02-08 16:06:52" ] [color=#006ab8]Is there any way to leave empty gaps between dragons without them getting filled in? I saw some comments about it, but can't figure that out. Every time I drag/move a dragon, the others dragons always fill in around it, like the old lair. Also, is there a way to select all of the dragons on a page instead of having to individually click all of the checkboxes for like 60+ dragons? Apologies if these have been addressed somewhere already; I just can't seem to do either of these things [emoji=guardian sad] [/quote] SOrry if this has been answered, but short answer is no, you can't have gaps between dragons. Long answer is that you CAN have 'gaps' between dragons, you just have to use separate pages. IE, you can't leave a one space gap between your custom progen and your random progen and another between their children. (just using these as example) However, what you CAN do is move your custom progen to one page, your random progen to another page, and their children to a third page. It isn't quite the same, and any dragons you put on those pages will go next to the dragons already there, but you can separate various dragons without using tabs. For instance, if you have one group of dragons that has 59 dragons in it, and the next group has 15, but you don't want to leave that one lone dragon on the first page with the 59 of the first group, you can put all 15 dragons on the second page of the lair tab, and there will be 59 on one page and 15 on another.
@Natakiro wrote on 2019-02-08 16:06:52:
Is there any way to leave empty gaps between dragons without them getting filled in? I saw some comments about it, but can't figure that out. Every time I drag/move a dragon, the others dragons always fill in around it, like the old lair.

Also, is there a way to select all of the dragons on a page instead of having to individually click all of the checkboxes for like 60+ dragons?

Apologies if these have been addressed somewhere already; I just can't seem to do either of these things
SOrry if this has been answered, but short answer is no, you can't have gaps between dragons.

Long answer is that you CAN have 'gaps' between dragons, you just have to use separate pages.

IE, you can't leave a one space gap between your custom progen and your random progen and another between their children. (just using these as example)

However, what you CAN do is move your custom progen to one page, your random progen to another page, and their children to a third page.

It isn't quite the same, and any dragons you put on those pages will go next to the dragons already there, but you can separate various dragons without using tabs.

For instance, if you have one group of dragons that has 59 dragons in it, and the next group has 15, but you don't want to leave that one lone dragon on the first page with the 59 of the first group, you can put all 15 dragons on the second page of the lair tab, and there will be 59 on one page and 15 on another.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
I cant figure out how to move dragons to a different tab on mobile. Any suggestions?6
I cant figure out how to move dragons to a different tab on mobile. Any suggestions?6
@Teslyn in edit drag from the very bottom of the dragons square
@Teslyn in edit drag from the very bottom of the dragons square
“I look inside myself and see my heart is black
That's working to move them around the pages but doesn't seem to move them from one tab to another?
That's working to move them around the pages but doesn't seem to move them from one tab to another?
@nakatiro Thanks so much! That guide is very helpful.
@nakatiro Thanks so much! That guide is very helpful.

bannerart_2021.png
1 2 ... 159 160 161 162 163 ... 189 190