Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair Revamp + Hibernal Den
1 2 ... 158 159 160 161 162 ... 189 190
ok so I've gived myself some time to ajust to this change and heve are my thoughts:

Things i like:
-Tabs are working perfectrly, thay are kind of hard to navigate at first but still great thing to have,
-Hibernal den itself is great and i like that yu can unock new spaces in diferent ways
-Posobility to have more dragons
-New boxes are neat,

Things i don't like:
-Because everthing around dragons tumbnails are bigger now dragons itself seems to be smaller
-Big buttons, big enegry bars ... I understand that this is done for mobile playres but this looks bad on computer.
-I don't like that information about how many days we have wait of bred was removed form lair view. Having date is good.. but i don't understand why not keep both informations?
-Sorting your dragons take a lot time because game is keeping saving after every move. I understand why it was done but now something that was taking me less than one min now take more than 5.
- Visual information about your free lair space is gone, another thing that was great to have, (I know it is still visible in edit window but at the same time why only there and not in both views?)
-I don't like that I can't decide In which tab new dragons should be placed (when buying new, hatching dragons and ect)

Things that aren't any of the above:
- So for some reason I thought that having less dragons in line woudl made thier pictures biger. I was wrong but I still wish that was a case.
-Hibernal den clockdown seems to be a little to long to be hones and Its icon is to similar to breeding colldown one in my opinion.
- New gender icons are kind of hard to noice especialy when you have 5 dargons in line.

Things I would like to know is what if dragon with coldown will be bought by another player? This new owner can put this dragon to hibernal den right away?

Owerall i like this update but I really don't understand some decisions related to user expirience and visuals overall.

ok so I've gived myself some time to ajust to this change and heve are my thoughts:

Things i like:
-Tabs are working perfectrly, thay are kind of hard to navigate at first but still great thing to have,
-Hibernal den itself is great and i like that yu can unock new spaces in diferent ways
-Posobility to have more dragons
-New boxes are neat,

Things i don't like:
-Because everthing around dragons tumbnails are bigger now dragons itself seems to be smaller
-Big buttons, big enegry bars ... I understand that this is done for mobile playres but this looks bad on computer.
-I don't like that information about how many days we have wait of bred was removed form lair view. Having date is good.. but i don't understand why not keep both informations?
-Sorting your dragons take a lot time because game is keeping saving after every move. I understand why it was done but now something that was taking me less than one min now take more than 5.
- Visual information about your free lair space is gone, another thing that was great to have, (I know it is still visible in edit window but at the same time why only there and not in both views?)
-I don't like that I can't decide In which tab new dragons should be placed (when buying new, hatching dragons and ect)

Things that aren't any of the above:
- So for some reason I thought that having less dragons in line woudl made thier pictures biger. I was wrong but I still wish that was a case.
-Hibernal den clockdown seems to be a little to long to be hones and Its icon is to similar to breeding colldown one in my opinion.
- New gender icons are kind of hard to noice especialy when you have 5 dargons in line.

Things I would like to know is what if dragon with coldown will be bought by another player? This new owner can put this dragon to hibernal den right away?

Owerall i like this update but I really don't understand some decisions related to user expirience and visuals overall.

Please change the lair layout back to how it used to be, especially the shortcuts to the nesting grounds and such. It's very, very messy, hard to adapt to (I have trouble adapting to changes) and while I like the hibernal den a lot, I don't understand the choice to change the entire little squares of the normal lair. At least add an option to turn it back to that, because me and my boyfriend may not continue playing through how messy it is;;
Please change the lair layout back to how it used to be, especially the shortcuts to the nesting grounds and such. It's very, very messy, hard to adapt to (I have trouble adapting to changes) and while I like the hibernal den a lot, I don't understand the choice to change the entire little squares of the normal lair. At least add an option to turn it back to that, because me and my boyfriend may not continue playing through how messy it is;;
I like the tabs and the ability to organize but I am utterly heart broken about the discission to NOT implement more real lairspace. ..

Don't tell me to use the Hibernal Den. No. I don't want to. Just No. I want to be able to interact with my dragons. Figure out a way to solve the mechanics. . I am so frustrated by this ..

we have asked you questions about more regular lairspace since the announcement of the Hibernal Den. .. why does it comes as a surprise to you that some of us don't want to settle with the Hibernal Den.

In your own description of the game, it clearly says breeding is the core gameplay..how can that be when there are now more possibilities to have a non breeding, non interacting dragon storage than there is to have a large clan breeding freely?

I got 40k plus of every food group. Let those of us who can afford to feed our dragons and can afford the real lairspace expansions have them. Don't let us wait 3 more years. . It's been almost 3 years since the last real lairspace expansions. You could /should have use the time to work on a solution for the feeding mechanics.

I have been around since 2013 but I feel so devalued because I want to freely interact and breed my dragons. I have no other place to go...yet.

Please start working on your feed mechanics and solve the real lairspace problem. Im tired of waiting. .almost 3 years is enough.
I like the tabs and the ability to organize but I am utterly heart broken about the discission to NOT implement more real lairspace. ..

Don't tell me to use the Hibernal Den. No. I don't want to. Just No. I want to be able to interact with my dragons. Figure out a way to solve the mechanics. . I am so frustrated by this ..

we have asked you questions about more regular lairspace since the announcement of the Hibernal Den. .. why does it comes as a surprise to you that some of us don't want to settle with the Hibernal Den.

In your own description of the game, it clearly says breeding is the core gameplay..how can that be when there are now more possibilities to have a non breeding, non interacting dragon storage than there is to have a large clan breeding freely?

I got 40k plus of every food group. Let those of us who can afford to feed our dragons and can afford the real lairspace expansions have them. Don't let us wait 3 more years. . It's been almost 3 years since the last real lairspace expansions. You could /should have use the time to work on a solution for the feeding mechanics.

I have been around since 2013 but I feel so devalued because I want to freely interact and breed my dragons. I have no other place to go...yet.

Please start working on your feed mechanics and solve the real lairspace problem. Im tired of waiting. .almost 3 years is enough.
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
[quote name="Herddog" date="2019-02-08 22:15:57" ] [quote name="Calhaora" date="2019-02-08 10:44:10" ] [quote name="Herddog" date="2019-02-08 10:40:25" ] @Calhaora I said "four dots," but you said "six dots," so I scrolled in: it's eight dots. ;P [/quote] Sry xD I cant see well and apparently I cant count aswell xDDD So sorry! [/quote] Heheh, no need for apologies. I just had to laugh because we [b]both [/b]didn't see it properly. [/quote] Oh wow xD GG us then!
Herddog wrote on 2019-02-08 22:15:57:
Calhaora wrote on 2019-02-08 10:44:10:
Herddog wrote on 2019-02-08 10:40:25:
@Calhaora
I said "four dots," but you said "six dots," so I scrolled in: it's eight dots. ;P
Sry xD I cant see well and apparently I cant count aswell xDDD So sorry!
Heheh, no need for apologies. I just had to laugh because we both didn't see it properly.
Oh wow xD GG us then!
light_banner_fry4uqmfhpxa.png
This update is really nice in my opinion! Hibernal den is great and unlocking space with items is neat too. I was really waiting for it- I have some dragons that I don't breed anymore, but I have big sentiment for them. Now they don't fill the space that I need for new dragons!
Buuuut, still- It need work. Really, I don't like those big bars and icons. It just look so clunky... Just make option for small version or something! And bring back visual free space, now it look so blank and bleh at the end of lair.
This update is really nice in my opinion! Hibernal den is great and unlocking space with items is neat too. I was really waiting for it- I have some dragons that I don't breed anymore, but I have big sentiment for them. Now they don't fill the space that I need for new dragons!
Buuuut, still- It need work. Really, I don't like those big bars and icons. It just look so clunky... Just make option for small version or something! And bring back visual free space, now it look so blank and bleh at the end of lair.
7FEhVKs.png
That Hibernal den is going to save my food scores, I can build them without worry now.[emoji=familiar heart][emoji=harp][emoji=rainbow star 1]
That Hibernal den is going to save my food scores, I can build them without worry now.
fUUWM8s.png
SEEKING THIS DRAGON

[quote name="WhiteWolfTamer" date="2019-02-08 19:23:26" ] One and only complaint; The revamp isn't very mobile friendly, when you try to scroll, if you accidentally touch one of the dragon slots they move if you're in options mode, then don't move if you just try to move them. Maybe it is this device's sensitivity/screen, and hopefully with a little practice I can figure it out, or I will log in from my desktop. [/quote] Wait, wait, wait. Ok, so I keep reading that it looks like this (the huge energy bars, tiny dragons, lots of padding) so that it works better on mobile. I don't play on mobile, so I don't know. But it doesn't even work on mobile properly? So it looks this bad for nothing? *sigh*
WhiteWolfTamer wrote on 2019-02-08 19:23:26:
One and only complaint; The revamp isn't very mobile friendly, when you try to scroll, if you accidentally touch one of the dragon slots they move if you're in options mode, then don't move if you just try to move them. Maybe it is this device's sensitivity/screen, and hopefully with a little practice I can figure it out, or I will log in from my desktop.

Wait, wait, wait. Ok, so I keep reading that it looks like this (the huge energy bars, tiny dragons, lots of padding) so that it works better on mobile. I don't play on mobile, so I don't know. But it doesn't even work on mobile properly? So it looks this bad for nothing? *sigh*
[quote name="@WhiteWolfTamer" date="2019-02-08 19:23:26" ] One and only complaint; The revamp isn't very mobile friendly, when you try to scroll, if you accidentally touch one of the dragon slots they move if you're in options mode, then don't move if you just try to move them. Maybe it is this device's sensitivity/screen, and hopefully with a little practice I can figure it out, or I will log in from my desktop. [/quote] Just making sure you're trying to move them by grabbing the bit underneath them with the dots rather than the dragon image? It took me an embarrassingly long time to figure that out myself lol.
@WhiteWolfTamer wrote on 2019-02-08 19:23:26:
One and only complaint; The revamp isn't very mobile friendly, when you try to scroll, if you accidentally touch one of the dragon slots they move if you're in options mode, then don't move if you just try to move them. Maybe it is this device's sensitivity/screen, and hopefully with a little practice I can figure it out, or I will log in from my desktop.

Just making sure you're trying to move them by grabbing the bit underneath them with the dots rather than the dragon image? It took me an embarrassingly long time to figure that out myself lol.
Ive got an issue with it ;-; unfed dragons cannot be fed once within it.
Ive got an issue with it ;-; unfed dragons cannot be fed once within it.
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
Okay but gems to buy space for the hibernation den? Thats a bit bogus.
Okay but gems to buy space for the hibernation den? Thats a bit bogus.
7l3ZvzG.png
1 2 ... 158 159 160 161 162 ... 189 190