Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | sellerie's PWYW: Imp Up for Grabs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Well, I think I'm going to give this a try.

NEW PLAYERS (4 weeks or less) can request ONE of the dragons in here for FREE.

Everyone else: Dragons in here are Pay What You Want (at the Crossroads or as Private Auction) as long as it's fair aka at least above the fodder floor OR the average treasure exalting payout--whichever is less. Don't take advantage please. You can find a Exalting Treasure Payout Chart in the Guides forum.
I can sell fodder at the AH at any time. The point of this topic is to give dragons listed in here a chance to find a nice home for a month or two (or forever), and (new) players with low funds a chance to pick up a pretty derg. So, please pay what you would expect to get if it was your dragon. Otherwise, if dragons don't sell I'm going to train and exalt them myself as soon as I need room for new hatches.

Acceptable payment options are treasure, gems, mixed payment, food or payment in form of stuff from my wishlist which can be found in Israfel's bio.

Please give me a ping, and let me know what dragon you want. I'll take the dragon in question of the AH, and arrange the rest. Just let me know if you would prefer a CR or PA. That's it.

Without further ado:

#

Exalting: Not yet decided.

I'm going to re-use this topic, so check back from time to time. Let me know if you want me to ping you, when I add new dragons.

Thank you for taking an interest in my dragons.

Pinglist for new dragons: ShatteringIce
Well, I think I'm going to give this a try.

NEW PLAYERS (4 weeks or less) can request ONE of the dragons in here for FREE.

Everyone else: Dragons in here are Pay What You Want (at the Crossroads or as Private Auction) as long as it's fair aka at least above the fodder floor OR the average treasure exalting payout--whichever is less. Don't take advantage please. You can find a Exalting Treasure Payout Chart in the Guides forum.
I can sell fodder at the AH at any time. The point of this topic is to give dragons listed in here a chance to find a nice home for a month or two (or forever), and (new) players with low funds a chance to pick up a pretty derg. So, please pay what you would expect to get if it was your dragon. Otherwise, if dragons don't sell I'm going to train and exalt them myself as soon as I need room for new hatches.

Acceptable payment options are treasure, gems, mixed payment, food or payment in form of stuff from my wishlist which can be found in Israfel's bio.

Please give me a ping, and let me know what dragon you want. I'll take the dragon in question of the AH, and arrange the rest. Just let me know if you would prefer a CR or PA. That's it.

Without further ado:

#

Exalting: Not yet decided.

I'm going to re-use this topic, so check back from time to time. Let me know if you want me to ping you, when I add new dragons.

Thank you for taking an interest in my dragons.

Pinglist for new dragons: ShatteringIce
Idaz8GD.gif
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.
~ Roald Dahl ~

sellerie's PWYW | sellerie's Sales
Personal Project Log
^
^
Idaz8GD.gif
~ Roald Dahl ~

Personal Project Log
^
^
Idaz8GD.gif
~ Roald Dahl ~

Personal Project Log
^
^
Idaz8GD.gif
~ Roald Dahl ~

Personal Project Log
^
^
Idaz8GD.gif
~ Roald Dahl ~

Personal Project Log
^
^
Idaz8GD.gif
~ Roald Dahl ~

Personal Project Log
^
^
Idaz8GD.gif
~ Roald Dahl ~

Personal Project Log
Added new dragons.
Added new dragons.
Idaz8GD.gif
~ Roald Dahl ~

Personal Project Log
^
^
Idaz8GD.gif
~ Roald Dahl ~

Personal Project Log
^
^
Idaz8GD.gif
~ Roald Dahl ~

Personal Project Log
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16