Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair Revamp + Hibernal Den
1 2 ... 157 158 159 160 161 ... 189 190
I don't know if there were a post in one of the 159 pages, but.... There was a direct... Ehm.... Linked Button at the top of the lair where you was able to go directly to the Nesting grounds. Now it isn't there anymore... [img]https://i.imgur.com/MKmqgWu.jpg[/img] (Screenshot from my Phone, sorry for the quality xD) It was.... Easier? To go there to the nests after feeding the dragons. More comfort. Maybe it is just me xD i play most of the time at my Phone, so i love when i don't have to scroll much. Also sorry if my english isn't that good, i still learn :x
I don't know if there were a post in one of the 159 pages, but....

There was a direct... Ehm.... Linked Button at the top of the lair where you was able to go directly to the Nesting grounds. Now it isn't there anymore...

MKmqgWu.jpg

(Screenshot from my Phone, sorry for the quality xD)

It was.... Easier? To go there to the nests after feeding the dragons. More comfort. Maybe it is just me xD i play most of the time at my Phone, so i love when i don't have to scroll much.

Also sorry if my english isn't that good, i still learn :x
kqd1uXq.png
Amazing update, and since it's still new i noticed some bugs, like buttons not working until you close out of what you were doing and reopening it. It's not too bothersome, just wanted people to know.
Amazing update, and since it's still new i noticed some bugs, like buttons not working until you close out of what you were doing and reopening it. It's not too bothersome, just wanted people to know.
[quote name="Catsy01" date="2019-02-08 19:43:52" ] Does any one know if Hatchlings that are sent to the Hibernal Den still age up? just curious [emoji=left wing][emoji=cat 3][emoji=right wing] [/quote] I have the same question, too.
Catsy01 wrote on 2019-02-08 19:43:52:
Does any one know if Hatchlings that are sent to the Hibernal Den still age up? just curious
I have the same question, too.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
Thank you so much for this update!! <3 I LOVE IT!
Thank you so much for this update!! <3 I LOVE IT!
BN2qBx.jpg
[quote name="DiamondDogg" date="2019-02-08 19:19:51" ] in the hibernal den, do familiars auto-bond, or do they stay bonded if they were bonded before being placed in, as I can't click the familiar bond for the 5 dragons in the hibernal den [/quote] @DiamondDogg As said in the first post in this thread... [quote][i]The following restrictions will apply to dragons that are [b]inside the[/b] Hibernal Den:[/i] [LIST] [*]Dragons in the Hibernal Den [b]cannot[/b] [LIST] [*]lose energy or be fed. [*]breed. [*]bond with their familiars. [*]be traded via Crossroads [b]or[/b] sold via the Auction House. [*]be put on a Coliseum team. [*]be exalted. [/LIST] [/LIST][/quote] Hope this helps.
DiamondDogg wrote on 2019-02-08 19:19:51:
in the hibernal den, do familiars auto-bond, or do they stay bonded if they were bonded before being placed in, as I can't click the familiar bond for the 5 dragons in the hibernal den
@DiamondDogg

As said in the first post in this thread...
Quote:
The following restrictions will apply to dragons that are inside the Hibernal Den:
  • Dragons in the Hibernal Den cannot
    • lose energy or be fed.
    • breed.
    • bond with their familiars.
    • be traded via Crossroads or sold via the Auction House.
    • be put on a Coliseum team.
    • be exalted.
Hope this helps.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
What should I do, if I got a bug after this update? I can see my lair, when I'm logged in, but when I want to gather items or see any of them close - I become an unlogged one...
What should I do, if I got a bug after this update? I can see my lair, when I'm logged in, but when I want to gather items or see any of them close - I become an unlogged one...
It’s here!! [emoji=familiar heart]
It’s here!!
Sooo I don't want to start a storm BUUUUUUUUUT~
To those who complains about dragons gender that you can see in your lair and it doesn't fit to character of your pixels...

This game is LITERALLY about breeding males with females. So we need to know exactly what is what, because (gasp!) we can't reproduce our pixels in female-female or male-male relationships.

I mean, isn't it going too far? 8| those icon's are not even in neon-colors that are screaming "IT'S A MALE AND ONLY MALE", it's actually a pale color that is barely visible.

... I didn't wanted to be rude or anything (If I am, let me know), but seriously.
To those who complains about dragons gender that you can see in your lair and it doesn't fit to character of your pixels...

This game is LITERALLY about breeding males with females. So we need to know exactly what is what, because (gasp!) we can't reproduce our pixels in female-female or male-male relationships.

I mean, isn't it going too far? 8| those icon's are not even in neon-colors that are screaming "IT'S A MALE AND ONLY MALE", it's actually a pale color that is barely visible.

... I didn't wanted to be rude or anything (If I am, let me know), but seriously.
lol ♥
RV9vDbh.png
[quote name="Tokusa" date="2019-02-09 03:00:25" ] Sooo I don't want to start a storm BUUUUUUUUUT~ To those who complains about dragons gender that you can see in your lair and it doesn't fit to character of your pixels... This game is LITERALLY about breeding males with females. So we need to know exactly what is what, because (gasp!) we can't reproduce our pixels in female-female or male-male relationships.[/quote] [font=georgia]^ Agreed, tbf. I have a few dragons who are female despite them actually being meant to represent a male character (mainly bc I liked the poses more or bc the gender dimorphism fit the character better) and I'm not bothered by that at all. Flight Rising is a breeding game first and foremost so this is to be expected.
Tokusa wrote on 2019-02-09 03:00:25:

^ Agreed, tbf. I have a few dragons who are female despite them actually being meant to represent a male character (mainly bc I liked the poses more or bc the gender dimorphism fit the character better) and I'm not bothered by that at all. Flight Rising is a breeding game first and foremost so this is to be expected.
ePOliyb.png
o7ZCFYm.png
w0wBhk1.png
8O67LBq.png
......... AnRfjMR.png ...Uwvllxw.png...
FR +9 | HE / HIM | TRANSMASC | WISHLIST
Make your crown of teeth and blood and bone
and watch as the ones you hate run back home.
...Uwvllxw.png... J1gYZgp.png
@Cerusia people who are like you, are the best <3 Still playing in your own way, and accepting things as they are in the same time.
@Cerusia people who are like you, are the best <3 Still playing in your own way, and accepting things as they are in the same time.
lol ♥
RV9vDbh.png
1 2 ... 157 158 159 160 161 ... 189 190