Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair Revamp + Hibernal Den
1 2 ... 133 134 135 136 137 ... 189 190
The pink hearts under the dragons are so ugly. I also agree with Jackablade about the general design.

I love the revamp as such. But the design needs work.
The pink hearts under the dragons are so ugly. I also agree with Jackablade about the general design.

I love the revamp as such. But the design needs work.
I want to look into the heart of the dancer
His movements have a magic mystery
They must have a message and a meaning
'cause he's doing something to me
Loving it so far!! Really nice improvement to organise our dragons and reduce food consumption!! Thank youuuuu!!! [emoji=familiar heart]
Loving it so far!!
Really nice improvement to organise our dragons and reduce food consumption!!
Thank youuuuu!!!
L2W2zjT.png
Ya know, after looking at this a bit, thinking I would adjust...I find I'm agreeing with those who are critiquing the appearance of it. I like the functionality ALOT. Don't misunderstand that. That part is great. But, the appearance really does fall flat. I keep thinking that it's in edit mode when it's not because it looks like....not a finished thing? Like it should only look like that if I was editing my lair and should look more polished and concise if it's set for viewing?
Also, that pink heart is not great. If I had a super-girly lair, sure. I can just imagine how Plague and Shadow are liking this!
Ya know, after looking at this a bit, thinking I would adjust...I find I'm agreeing with those who are critiquing the appearance of it. I like the functionality ALOT. Don't misunderstand that. That part is great. But, the appearance really does fall flat. I keep thinking that it's in edit mode when it's not because it looks like....not a finished thing? Like it should only look like that if I was editing my lair and should look more polished and concise if it's set for viewing?
Also, that pink heart is not great. If I had a super-girly lair, sure. I can just imagine how Plague and Shadow are liking this!
Is that only me or dragon icons within the lair are becoming smaller and smaller with each major update? I mean, I love this update (while hating moving them one by one from page to page), but to recall what apparels there possibly are I need to click on dragon and see it's full-size profile now @.@

edit: or probably the layout makes they seem smaller idk, I'm confused X'D
Is that only me or dragon icons within the lair are becoming smaller and smaller with each major update? I mean, I love this update (while hating moving them one by one from page to page), but to recall what apparels there possibly are I need to click on dragon and see it's full-size profile now @.@

edit: or probably the layout makes they seem smaller idk, I'm confused X'D
I love the new set up of the clan i like that you can move your dragons and hibernate them but, it is a bit off it would be better if i could only flip to the dragons in the selected tab, not flip throw all the dragons in all the tabs. It is confusing me. thanks for reading.[emoji=rose]
I love the new set up of the clan i like that you can move your dragons and hibernate them but, it is a bit off it would be better if i could only flip to the dragons in the selected tab, not flip throw all the dragons in all the tabs. It is confusing me. thanks for reading.
Naomi whelps for sale

My Raffle
Finally hurray!!! I'm so happy. :D
Finally hurray!!! I'm so happy. :D
Best update in a while IMO. [emoji=guardian laughing] Personally I enjoy the new lair design. Although I think the male/female symbols should be more visible if you're going to have them shown on each box. They feel very invisible right now.
Best update in a while IMO.
Personally I enjoy the new lair design. Although I think the male/female symbols should be more visible if you're going to have them shown on each box. They feel very invisible right now.
Nice update. My over-organized personality loves it. Now I can separate my dragons and update my clan's lore easily! Thanks, FR team! You guys rule! ((Btw, I'm in love with the guardian emojis![emoji=Guardian Love] Please make coatl ones! XD))
Nice update. My over-organized personality loves it. Now I can separate my dragons and update my clan's lore easily! Thanks, FR team! You guys rule!

((Btw, I'm in love with the guardian emojis! Please make coatl ones! XD))
tumblr_inline_oau8m87f2v1soemy4_75sq.png Duchess
She/her
FR +4
Skin Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist
tumblr_inline_oau8m8bPWA1soemy4_75sq.png aaarmsolympic-icon.pngTitanic109.pngrmstitanic-icon.png
@Felius They are smaller :/
@Felius They are smaller :/
accents/skin shop
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2451809
I absolute love the update and the new functionality! I do think that design wise a few small tweaks would improve the look of it. One of the things that I would like to see change is the familiar hearts - maybe they could be a little smaller? Same goes for the energy bars.

Still love it though!
I absolute love the update and the new functionality! I do think that design wise a few small tweaks would improve the look of it. One of the things that I would like to see change is the familiar hearts - maybe they could be a little smaller? Same goes for the energy bars.

Still love it though!
QdaBiJf.png
1 2 ... 133 134 135 136 137 ... 189 190