Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair Revamp + Hibernal Den
1 2 ... 130 131 132 133 134 ... 189 190
Please return empty lair slots to be visible i Beg u. This was so much of a help during buying fodder/hatching nests.

And energy bars may be smaller too, since in general active players visit FR and feed their dergs daily. We don't really have problems with keeping energy at above 80% so it's not That much of an issue to be that large.

But everything else? Flawless. Thank. I'm very happy with it. HIBERNAL DEN HERE I COME
Please return empty lair slots to be visible i Beg u. This was so much of a help during buying fodder/hatching nests.

And energy bars may be smaller too, since in general active players visit FR and feed their dergs daily. We don't really have problems with keeping energy at above 80% so it's not That much of an issue to be that large.

But everything else? Flawless. Thank. I'm very happy with it. HIBERNAL DEN HERE I COME
NmS5GYp.png LRsHRNT.png b8wk9GD.png DtPHRBn.png
@CyclopSeeker Sure but I'd prefer to see it when I look at my lair rather than to have to go into edit mode.
@CyclopSeeker Sure but I'd prefer to see it when I look at my lair rather than to have to go into edit mode.
UZVTEBc.png
Overall I like the update, arranging my dragons how I want is amazing and I like the new modern look of the lair. You did a really good job. The only thing I don´t like is how the breeding cooldowns are now displayed I really want the old way back.
Overall I like the update, arranging my dragons how I want is amazing and I like the new modern look of the lair. You did a really good job. The only thing I don´t like is how the breeding cooldowns are now displayed I really want the old way back.
I hate this revamp. i want the old lair back. My dragons are bigger than the boxes and I can't rearrange my dragons. I hate this!!!!!!!!!!!
I hate this revamp. i want the old lair back. My dragons are bigger than the boxes and I can't rearrange my dragons. I hate this!!!!!!!!!!!
[img]http://i.imgur.com/66MwxmR.png[/img] [i][color=darkgreen] @Wildfiremomma1, Hello! Dragons can be re-arrange via grabbing the odd little dots underneath the dragon. Then it becomes normal from the old lair. Not really much of a change! [emoji=new friend] Hope this helps! [emoji=guardian happy]
66MwxmR.png

@Wildfiremomma1,
Hello! Dragons can be re-arrange via grabbing the odd little dots underneath the dragon. Then it becomes normal from the old lair.
Not really much of a change!
Hope this helps!
Lets_play_with_spirits.png
Hatchlings grow up while in the hibernal den. That should mean breeding cooldowns count down as well, right?
Hatchlings grow up while in the hibernal den. That should mean breeding cooldowns count down as well, right?
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
people seem to be really adverse to change on this site lol. i like the new update, and i think it's cool the dragons sort of stand on the boxes instead of inside them. it makes them seem less like animals trapped in cages..

some people on this site are so rude it leaves me in shock. it's fine to criticize something but basically insulting the team even after all the hard work they've done is just unthinkable. please be reasonable!

as for me, i love the update! i think it's amazing and such a qol upgrade we've needed for a long time.

everyone just needs time to adjust to it! it's natural that your mind rejects change, but be fair to the devs and let it sink in for a bit. instantly recoiling and screaming "i hate it!!" isn't productive for anyone. we're better than that!

i can't wait to see what's in store for the future of FR!
people seem to be really adverse to change on this site lol. i like the new update, and i think it's cool the dragons sort of stand on the boxes instead of inside them. it makes them seem less like animals trapped in cages..

some people on this site are so rude it leaves me in shock. it's fine to criticize something but basically insulting the team even after all the hard work they've done is just unthinkable. please be reasonable!

as for me, i love the update! i think it's amazing and such a qol upgrade we've needed for a long time.

everyone just needs time to adjust to it! it's natural that your mind rejects change, but be fair to the devs and let it sink in for a bit. instantly recoiling and screaming "i hate it!!" isn't productive for anyone. we're better than that!

i can't wait to see what's in store for the future of FR!
ycSiwsB.png
[quote name="Serama" date="2019-02-08 00:50:02" ] Some players on here seem quite rude... [/quote] True, some players seem to just hate on the update instead of giving useful critisism for the staff.
Serama wrote on 2019-02-08 00:50:02:
Some players on here seem quite rude...

True, some players seem to just hate on the update instead of giving useful critisism for the staff.
ROOZ1my.png
UMevL3r.png
dEe2UrM.png
MFxuEZc.png
Great to see that we can do more things with out lair now! Loving the Hibernal den, which I will definitely be using. I have tons of dragons I won't breed but still want to keep!

I just don't like the way it looks. The health bars instantly catch my focus. They're so big, bright and present, it's the first thing I notice, rather than dragons.

I'm also not a fan of the buttons on top of the lair I think it'd look better if they were smaller or closer to the actual dragon list. I'm not sure how to call it... intrusive, maybe? I'd rather see more dragons w/o scrolling, but that's just a minor thing.

I like how the dragons become a tad bigger on the 4-per row setting but the blocks are so broad, I'm not sure. I just don't think it looks good.

So, how do I view my empty slots?
Great to see that we can do more things with out lair now! Loving the Hibernal den, which I will definitely be using. I have tons of dragons I won't breed but still want to keep!

I just don't like the way it looks. The health bars instantly catch my focus. They're so big, bright and present, it's the first thing I notice, rather than dragons.

I'm also not a fan of the buttons on top of the lair I think it'd look better if they were smaller or closer to the actual dragon list. I'm not sure how to call it... intrusive, maybe? I'd rather see more dragons w/o scrolling, but that's just a minor thing.

I like how the dragons become a tad bigger on the 4-per row setting but the blocks are so broad, I'm not sure. I just don't think it looks good.

So, how do I view my empty slots?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/66MwxmR.png[/img] [i][color=darkgreen] @Vark, In the lair when you edit it, it will tell you how many slots you have left to fill.
66MwxmR.png

@Vark,

In the lair when you edit it, it will tell you how many slots you have left to fill.
Lets_play_with_spirits.png
1 2 ... 130 131 132 133 134 ... 189 190