Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair Revamp + Hibernal Den
1 2 ... 129 130 131 132 133 ... 189 190
Overall I enjoy this update, I like being able to put my dragons into seperate tabs and pages, and the icons are pretty neat.

I'm probably not going to use the hibernal den that much since I don't have much use for it, but it's a nice feature for those who have a lot of dragons they don't use (like gen1 collectors)

And while I agree that the design is kinda of clunky(?) I'm guessing it's probably so it's easier for mobile players to click on things, and I also don't think the venus/mars thing is that big of a deal since you can tell the gender just by looking at the pose?

I did have a few problems with moving my dragons but I'm pretty sure that's just because there was like 4k people on the server....

Anyway, thank you staff for the update!
Overall I enjoy this update, I like being able to put my dragons into seperate tabs and pages, and the icons are pretty neat.

I'm probably not going to use the hibernal den that much since I don't have much use for it, but it's a nice feature for those who have a lot of dragons they don't use (like gen1 collectors)

And while I agree that the design is kinda of clunky(?) I'm guessing it's probably so it's easier for mobile players to click on things, and I also don't think the venus/mars thing is that big of a deal since you can tell the gender just by looking at the pose?

I did have a few problems with moving my dragons but I'm pretty sure that's just because there was like 4k people on the server....

Anyway, thank you staff for the update!
EsIuUMi.png
This is a REAL GOOD update staff, I love it <3
This is a REAL GOOD update staff, I love it <3
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
Hi great update. Can someone tell me how I can move my dragons around though?
Hi great update. Can someone tell me how I can move my dragons around though?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/66MwxmR.png[/img] [i][color=darkgreen] I love this update! And remember everyone to read red text at the bottom. It has not been out yet that long and you must play around more. As the staff is as well. They are seeing the hibernation is what players wanted to help manage dragons! Cons As an art look, Elemental should be seen better than a background blur. (With the eyes, sometimes earth can look like light. So.) And names might wanna be on top of dragons, then the bottom. Kinda looks wonky, as if I am reading a caption to the dragon. pros other than that it's a really nice update, And tabs are gonna be a fun thing since I like organizing for lore! Or selling/exalting, which is one I wanna put up. Plus, larger lairs can now pick and choose, or help keep dragons full of foods then wasting money and gathering turns all the time. Thank you FR staff! Have a nice day!
66MwxmR.png

I love this update!
And remember everyone to read red text at the bottom. It has not been out yet that long and you must play around more. As the staff is as well. They are seeing the hibernation is what players wanted to help manage dragons!

Cons
As an art look,
Elemental should be seen better than a background blur. (With the eyes, sometimes earth can look like light. So.)
And names might wanna be on top of dragons, then the bottom. Kinda looks wonky, as if I am reading a caption to the dragon.

pros
other than that it's a really nice update, And tabs are gonna be a fun thing since I like organizing for lore!
Or selling/exalting, which is one I wanna put up.

Plus, larger lairs can now pick and choose, or help keep dragons full of foods then wasting money and gathering turns all the time.

Thank you FR staff! Have a nice day!
Lets_play_with_spirits.png
@Jackablade

Literally "not to sound rude but 100 percent gonna write this incredibly rudely"
While i agree with some of your points, it really isnt so bad.

it looks fine. To me anyway. Chill. Change happens.
@Jackablade

Literally "not to sound rude but 100 percent gonna write this incredibly rudely"
While i agree with some of your points, it really isnt so bad.

it looks fine. To me anyway. Chill. Change happens.
...Baa
NLdNjdF.png
I really do love the new update (posted before with my excitement), and I've had a play around with the den and stuff. I only have one request, can the dragons please be made larger? I can't see their glorious details. I'm not sure if they are smaller than before, but even before I did kind of find them a bit small when looking at the lair.

Superb job though; the hibernal den will save me truckloads of food, and now I can display way more of my dragons on one page, as well as organise them a bit. It's given me more space too to be able to buy more permanent residents! Awesome.
I really do love the new update (posted before with my excitement), and I've had a play around with the den and stuff. I only have one request, can the dragons please be made larger? I can't see their glorious details. I'm not sure if they are smaller than before, but even before I did kind of find them a bit small when looking at the lair.

Superb job though; the hibernal den will save me truckloads of food, and now I can display way more of my dragons on one page, as well as organise them a bit. It's given me more space too to be able to buy more permanent residents! Awesome.
I overall like the update, but it's annoying to not be able to see how many empty slots I have! Would be great if you could add that back!
I overall like the update, but it's annoying to not be able to see how many empty slots I have! Would be great if you could add that back!
UZVTEBc.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/66MwxmR.png[/img] [i][color=darkgreen] @selenomancy, You can! In the lair when you edit it, it will tell you how many slots you have left to fill!
66MwxmR.png

@selenomancy,

You can! In the lair when you edit it, it will tell you how many slots you have left to fill!
Lets_play_with_spirits.png
This is great, thanks so much for the revamp! :3
This is great, thanks so much for the revamp! :3
tumblr_inline_ohfczpAEJz1tfmvub_540.pngtumblr_inline_ofoo1kxIwX1tfmvub_100.pngtumblr_inline_ohfczqvEMe1tfmvub_540.png
[quote name="CherishArts" date="2019-02-07 23:51:38" ] [emoji=guardian sad] More Gem buy's really guy's. Shame to see this, wasn't this to help players? [/quote] I mean it's not that hard to get gems, even if you don't pay for them with real $$. To get 50 gems would take like 20 minutes to level a few dragons to level 7 and exalt... There are always people on the item sales forums looking to sell gems for treasure. But hey, that's just my method of making dragon money, I realize that that doesn't work for everyone, especially if you don't like the coli. But there are tons of other ways to make gems on this site too. Also you can get 3x more hibernal den spaces by completing tasks than using gems.
CherishArts wrote on 2019-02-07 23:51:38:
More Gem buy's really guy's. Shame to see this, wasn't this to help players?

I mean it's not that hard to get gems, even if you don't pay for them with real $$. To get 50 gems would take like 20 minutes to level a few dragons to level 7 and exalt... There are always people on the item sales forums looking to sell gems for treasure. But hey, that's just my method of making dragon money, I realize that that doesn't work for everyone, especially if you don't like the coli. But there are tons of other ways to make gems on this site too.

Also you can get 3x more hibernal den spaces by completing tasks than using gems.
New Inventory on the AH!
1 2 ... 129 130 131 132 133 ... 189 190