Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair Revamp + Hibernal Den
1 2 ... 122 123 124 125 126 ... 189 190
[quote name="relentlesslazuli" date="2019-02-07 21:20:22" ] @thegilgamesh [quote name="thegilgamesh" date="2019-02-07 21:14:08" ] Where do we go to see what items we need to turn in? [/quote] try this link! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/den/trade-in]http://www1.flightrising.com/den/trade-in[/url] [/quote] Awesome, thank you! :)
relentlesslazuli wrote on 2019-02-07 21:20:22:
@thegilgamesh
thegilgamesh wrote on 2019-02-07 21:14:08:
Where do we go to see what items we need to turn in?
try this link! http://www1.flightrising.com/den/trade-in

Awesome, thank you! :)
Red Linen Fabric Scrap Rhodochrosite Bloodstone Rose Quartz Wavespun Cloth
@AKIRI YOU USED A FIDDLER ON THE ROOF GIF I LOVE YOU
i can hear tevye's voice while i watch that gif alksdfjadsf
@AKIRI YOU USED A FIDDLER ON THE ROOF GIF I LOVE YOU
i can hear tevye's voice while i watch that gif alksdfjadsf
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
I'm having a hard time adjusting. I really don't like this.
This is going to be the reason I quit playing this game.
I'm having a hard time adjusting. I really don't like this.
This is going to be the reason I quit playing this game.
~A humble Elf and nothing more.
@Aequorin
Hate to bother you, but are we going to have a clickable nest link from the lair? It's a little disorienting to click the sidebar instead of at the top of the page.
@Aequorin
Hate to bother you, but are we going to have a clickable nest link from the lair? It's a little disorienting to click the sidebar instead of at the top of the page.
*Breathing intensifies*
*Breathing intensifies*
She/Her - 3hrs ahead of FR

Not online very often, so ping me please!
Also, I make Webtoons? Check out Squidish!
It's going to take some fiddling to decide how I want to use it, but I think I might like it.

However, the extremely low contrast of the inactive tabs and the only slightly better contrast for the gender markers is Not Good. Making the inactive tabs have a pale grey background with darker grey border and text (with enough contrast so you can actually see the text) while leaving the selected tab with a white background, black text, and colored border would help a lot. The gender markers should either be darker or color coded.

I also found a bug? I added a couple tabs and ended up moving all the dragons from page 1 of my Main tab into them and the empty page 1 of Main didn't collapse when I saved. I had to manually move all the dragons from page 2 to page 1, then the empty page 2 collapsed and page 3 became page 2.
It's going to take some fiddling to decide how I want to use it, but I think I might like it.

However, the extremely low contrast of the inactive tabs and the only slightly better contrast for the gender markers is Not Good. Making the inactive tabs have a pale grey background with darker grey border and text (with enough contrast so you can actually see the text) while leaving the selected tab with a white background, black text, and colored border would help a lot. The gender markers should either be darker or color coded.

I also found a bug? I added a couple tabs and ended up moving all the dragons from page 1 of my Main tab into them and the empty page 1 of Main didn't collapse when I saved. I had to manually move all the dragons from page 2 to page 1, then the empty page 2 collapsed and page 3 became page 2.
im so excited about this, like really flipping excited.

BUT i do miss the old layout a bit ;3; colour wise and all, but this new sorting system is amazing.
im so excited about this, like really flipping excited.

BUT i do miss the old layout a bit ;3; colour wise and all, but this new sorting system is amazing.

Founder of F.R.O.G.G

If it’s in my active purge tab, take them. I want them gone.
I can't find where to change which tab new dragons (hatched, bought from the AH, and so on) go into. Is there any way to do this?
I can't find where to change which tab new dragons (hatched, bought from the AH, and so on) go into. Is there any way to do this?
3xOkhKh.jpg
[emoji=mirror]

L A R K

illustrator • 0+

lore | xblive | art | hatchery
6... 605...

*faints*
6... 605...

*faints*
mTNec0b.png AD17I29.gif
1 2 ... 122 123 124 125 126 ... 189 190