Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair Revamp + Hibernal Den
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 189 190
Okay, I had a very difficult and frustrating exam today ... Now it's not a bad day anymore, but a freaking great one! Wuhey! [emoji=guardian star]
Okay, I had a very difficult and frustrating exam today ... Now it's not a bad day anymore, but a freaking great one! Wuhey!
nk0fJDk.png8bKeuhR.png
Oh my god yes, I can use these for towns and areas in lore :0.
Oh my god yes, I can use these for towns and areas in lore :0.
NItuqvN.png
so this is probably just me, but i can't seem to get the emojis work for the tab name?
help??
so this is probably just me, but i can't seem to get the emojis work for the tab name?
help??
  • 3+fr
Loving this! [emoji=guardian love]
Loving this!
Finally! [emoji=guardian star] Its gonna take some time to get used to it but I like it so far.
Finally!

Its gonna take some time to get used to it but I like it so far.
6zNcd7H.pngBazwLZ8.png6zNcd7H.pngtWH342p.png5gGbdPu.pngtWH342p.png
Finally! I have some dragons that will be using that hibernal den real soon! AND I'M ON MOBILE HAHA!
Finally! I have some dragons that will be using that hibernal den real soon! AND I'M ON MOBILE HAHA!
Jqlkxca.png
Awesome! I'm excited to utilize lair tabs :)
Awesome! I'm excited to utilize lair tabs :)
eLAndXa.png FooterAds.gif
Gary was here, Ash is a loser
2OTuj7X.png I hoard black orpingtons and black-capped chickadees!
Can the next update focus on familiars, maybe?
Like a symbol showing the bond level with them in our inventory so they don't have to be equipped to find out. Or showing how many we already own in the auction house like it does in the marketplace.
That would be nice.
Can the next update focus on familiars, maybe?
Like a symbol showing the bond level with them in our inventory so they don't have to be equipped to find out. Or showing how many we already own in the auction house like it does in the marketplace.
That would be nice.
[emoji=guardian star]
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Where do you find the turn-in-tasks?

Also seconding that the dragons should be larger and the food bar smaller.
Where do you find the turn-in-tasks?

Also seconding that the dragons should be larger and the food bar smaller.
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 189 190