Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair Revamp + Hibernal Den
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 189 190
Will take me a while to get used to it after all these years of playing but It's helping a lot to organise my clan and putting away dragons that I currently don't want to use. Good job, FR staff.
Will take me a while to get used to it after all these years of playing but It's helping a lot to organise my clan and putting away dragons that I currently don't want to use. Good job, FR staff.
ji7Ja69.png______________MbQpXUR.gifA8YwNGs.gif______________ODwPvZt.png
YESYESYES-aaaaa
YESYESYES-aaaaa
7f798284fc0b66c3f8c0845673443a021738999d.png
THIS IS SO COOL I CAN’T BELIEVE IT CAME SO SOON GOSH I NEEDED THIS!!! I love this so much!
THIS IS SO COOL I CAN’T BELIEVE IT CAME SO SOON GOSH I NEEDED THIS!!! I love this so much!
PJEKw3i.pngOgf6rFV.pngLpWn6Hu.png
Awesome!
Awesome!
PQznZys.png
FIRSTLY I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU STAFF
It's clear you've worked really hard on this update and it shows.

It's such a wonderful revamp, it provides answers for a lot of users needs, and I know this wasn't an easy thing to add.

There are definitely some notes, but there is always room for improvement, but I hope no one lets that take away what an awesome addition this is for the site.

Thank you so much <3
FIRSTLY I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU STAFF
It's clear you've worked really hard on this update and it shows.

It's such a wonderful revamp, it provides answers for a lot of users needs, and I know this wasn't an easy thing to add.

There are definitely some notes, but there is always room for improvement, but I hope no one lets that take away what an awesome addition this is for the site.

Thank you so much <3
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png || mahu | 23 | she/her | +17 FR time ||
art shop - clan directory - chronicles
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! I knew something was up when I checked in earlier, and the site was in maintenance mode! I figured the hibernal den and lair tabs were coming soon after the emoji release since they kind of go together. WHELP, I am super busy, but now I guess I'll be spending all afternoon playing with lair tabs and hibernal den, THANKS STAFF!!! [emoji=guardian angry] jk, love you guys. [emoji=familiar heart] but seriously, I'm spending all night rearranging my lair and spending treasure. xD
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

I knew something was up when I checked in earlier, and the site was in maintenance mode! I figured the hibernal den and lair tabs were coming soon after the emoji release since they kind of go together.

WHELP, I am super busy, but now I guess I'll be spending all afternoon playing with lair tabs and hibernal den, THANKS STAFF!!!

jk, love you guys. but seriously, I'm spending all night rearranging my lair and spending treasure. xD
gRG1DTH.png
xnhgcDc.png
r4BmIa8.gif
Oh man I was really excited for this i'm glad its here! I'm excited to start trying out the different tabs once I start figuring out how I want to organize my lair.

I do have my complaints though, and after reading through a lot of pages it seems many people agree that the dragon images seem to have become smaller, and the boxes they are in are very bottom heavy. I guess I just don't understand the reason behind making the dragons smaller in favour of a larger energy bar. It's just visually not as appealing to me, as I, and I assume other people want to have our attention drawn to the dragons, not the energy bar.

My other issue is with not being able to visually see how many empty spaces are in a lair. A lot of other people have made good points about it, but I want to say, I understand not wanting to maybe clutter up the tabs since from what I understood the empty slots seem to only stay in the main tab? But I wish that they were still shown visually somehow, even if it were only under the edit lair tab where we see our dragons.

Other than that I think this expansion will be really helpful, once I get used to it.
Oh man I was really excited for this i'm glad its here! I'm excited to start trying out the different tabs once I start figuring out how I want to organize my lair.

I do have my complaints though, and after reading through a lot of pages it seems many people agree that the dragon images seem to have become smaller, and the boxes they are in are very bottom heavy. I guess I just don't understand the reason behind making the dragons smaller in favour of a larger energy bar. It's just visually not as appealing to me, as I, and I assume other people want to have our attention drawn to the dragons, not the energy bar.

My other issue is with not being able to visually see how many empty spaces are in a lair. A lot of other people have made good points about it, but I want to say, I understand not wanting to maybe clutter up the tabs since from what I understood the empty slots seem to only stay in the main tab? But I wish that they were still shown visually somehow, even if it were only under the edit lair tab where we see our dragons.

Other than that I think this expansion will be really helpful, once I get used to it.
jEYc7Aa.png
I literally LOVE this update. I've already gone and organized my lair around! [emoji=guardian love]
I literally LOVE this update. I've already gone and organized my lair around!
thumbnail-1.pngthumbnail.pngthumbnail-2.png
After just a quick perusal, I really like what I see! Being able to scroll down to all the pages is wonderful, and highlighting them for specific characteristics is going to be very useful. I even like how the fact that a dragon with a familiar is shown with an easy to see heart - I was just thinking about that yesterday as I couldn't find something! There is a lot more experimenting to do. And @Undel & @Aequorin, [b][i]there are[/i][/b] new emojis! [emoji=blue gem]
After just a quick perusal, I really like what I see! Being able to scroll down to all the pages is wonderful, and highlighting them for specific characteristics is going to be very useful. I even like how the fact that a dragon with a familiar is shown with an easy to see heart - I was just thinking about that yesterday as I couldn't find something! There is a lot more experimenting to do.

And @Undel & @Aequorin, there are new emojis!
Ah the fact I can just put them on categories now is really satisfying [emoji=familiar heart] ! I think my only complain with this would be how when you click on the next arrow to go to the next dragon,it won't send me to the next dragon in the same tab but a random dragon from a different tab.(And yes Is it a bug [emoji=rhino beetle] ?Or is now the system different and they give you in an alphabetical order?
Ah the fact I can just put them on categories now is really satisfying !
I think my only complain with this would be how when you click on the next arrow to go to the next dragon,it won't send me to the next dragon in the same tab but a random dragon from a different tab.(And yes
Is it a bug ?Or is now the system different and they give you in an alphabetical order?
17.png37.png90.png

Wavecrest Saturnalia

y6tbxWr.pngIRzboi3.pngNC2ceIo.pngSDTXnpH.png
ze8wEB3.png

Code:
ze8wEB3.png

Mistral Jamboree

FdXgviZ.pngAeYnAM6.pngIRkrlkr.pngRCD2mOL.png
QBZFjBr.png

Code:
QBZFjBr.png

Trickmurk Circus

qqLBHcq.pngMdpDO8d.pngit6GpCF.png3e94Gpa.png
tzdYBHr.png

Code:
tzdYBHr.png

Crystalline Gala

nx63yDs.pngTpQIr0g.png3do1AjF.pngOTXJQ9a.png
fBZO2yk.png

Code:
fBZO2yk.png

Rockbreaker's Ceremony

XfOE65H.pngnLWLaef.pngTf27638.png4FDQFf5.png
22kVsPK.png

Code:
22kVsPK.png

Riot of Rot

APe9ksa.pngCPXPWom.pnghwpOz43.pngE27J5Sp.png
DVcXRyP.png

Code:
DVcXRyP.png

Starfall Celebration

by8xXGb.pnggKPKkO8.pngjr6wBiA.png4oO1RBo.png
TjcrwIq.png

Code:
TjcrwIq.png

Flameforger's Festival

RZwWAC0.pngK5ou5OR.pngwIsYlqw.png78U0Gge.png
fdN4PVq.png

Code:
fdN4PVq.png

Thundercrack Carnivale

4B2NHT5.png39TxZGF.pngm7MUqYd.pngYsjbxG8.png
DQLlbOg.png

Code:
DQLlbOg.png

Brightshine Jubilee

3Z9d4pU.pngLasirx9.pngAhWKxlz.pngA28Svy9.png
Az39OYD.png

Code:
Az39OYD.png

All the Festivals

You heard right. This image rotater randomly displays one of the exisiting signatures.
You'll see something new everytime you refresh. I'll try to keep this link up to date with new sets.

Lichtdrache.gif

Code:
Lichtdrache.gif

Others

0Eukkgx.pngcxbFZBI.pngD4jazTx.pngt2lHNjZ.pngZ1OhMta.pngHDlVg7g.png2HZAytX.pngJc6ZU5D.pngqAOaXBj.pngGek4MgE.pngeGd50yb.pngEmDXb3p.pngKptxMMR.pngM5Uxne4.pngIHku0SS.pngC373QQQ.pngiXiHpnr.pngsaTxNdL.pngQtezsCP.png

Commissions & Requests

Commissions - CLOSED
Since some of you asked for it: I'll draw a single familiar/creature/Pokémon/etc.
Please keep in mind that the festival familiars will most likely arrive for their festivals. Let me know whether you want your commissioned adoptable to be free to use for everyone or not.

Requests - CLOSED
You can always make free suggestions if you want me to draw specific familiars for everyone to use. If there's enough interest and i have some spare time, i might add them as well!

Special Thanks

You can thank these amazing people for sponsoring adoptables or donating money. Thanks to them I can do what I love!

oooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Frenkle
thatjubi
Marceline
NanamiChiaki
Kurayami
ViewtifulJen
Kattata
adorableAxolotl
CatkinStarchild
Texere
oooooooooooo Shakshun
SilverLanayru
ErwilMinsa
Druddigon8
Yara
Lyra531
EclipseStar
ClearLakes44
Reckless
OtterQueen

Pinglist

-0rangedragon -Kaitorubel -Nulume -Juri01 -Chiliphantump122 -Dreamcoyote -PoisonedTea -TheEmptyCity -SimFeetUnder -CrystalBones -Zenium -Reckless -RedlaSunShowers -AeonsMusings -Celine -genmoi -ScarletWolfsong -snickers629 -Anarthyan -Atzien -miirshroom -pooses -Gibby -Maegelcarwen -Kapara -rooty -Stormdragon -Vanitas -ClearLakes44 -Kissie -Nympharia -Luca20 -Yara -OpalDreams -nemodave -CatsAndMaths -Kiryn -Kpribbit -Perrydotto -BobEvans -Splatoon -Aiden -Maddiebird -rantothedevil -bcrush -kriski -Dest -BianchaJo -Autopsy -CircusCuties -Wolvenrose -SoulLugia11 -Crisp -Tigenki -FoolishRay -icecreamdude26 -Gardenie -ShiroiYoukai -Fellefan -ThornOfStorm130 -WeyrLeader -lovesnivy -PhoebeBird -KCDragons -Marceline -Cyrsei -Poppystar -Hyperbole -Xotis -ToothyApocalypse -absolmon -NicoleEirin -heartcrusher1 -WickedHorror -SilverLanayru -OpalSplash514 -StellarWing -Maximum4 -Syncogon -Dreamcoyote -Mriikel -GhostFromTheMoon -GrumpyCatlover -LucarioLand -Parda -Vistron -SoullessRogue -Ethras -Valthan -Tacodoodle -WolfSong -Decarnard -IcyNinetales -Zephyr23 -Minimum -Meda -lackingsanity -Suttungr -Sevenink -xXDarkeXx -Yanisha -Effervessa -Kibble -Yolindanne -Doggo -IamPainIamGod -ClawOfLife -koolkabe -jazzyjaz -Minxwolfie -TheTigersDen -Niya -Trippfaerie -somnomania -Airys -TheMathematician -MawkishMuse -ElecSquirrel10 -Alcina -AlexBleurose -Pasteluma -vulstal -joy1joy1 -MLSmith995 -Ookamiotoko -Animequeen -PositiveDragon -VodkaGhosts -sarcastickitten -freshpeachez -Anacapri -timetot -KyaruTheWriter -Evolution2 -Aquastargirl123 -kipinae -bellzan -sunsetfire -NanamiChiaki -Kattata -Broderick -DiamondNoodles -Arrakis -Exaltier -LittleRogue -Quinnigan -ShouLyon -Nydra -Vulqostrun -raiikyuu -Aquacoral -LilCipherz -Harbinger -NerdyBirdieLove -Pieeee -Thestoneofdoom -Lundlaeva -Lolschen -Cryptozoolo -kriskrossness -Starrlight -SimplePianist -rene92 -zzzhorses -CosmicSummer -Carnimirie -TalonOcharria -Myrrien -Forestglade -Icefire55 -Starmax -LeMuffinMaster -RoseyVaporeon -MissFortune17 -Ririterasu -Elysianibata -Beezadrella -Ellapinky -Rosie -Ellapinky -Jetfeather -Onikuma -WillowtheWisp -Geist

Last edited on Jun 21, 2017 11:17:05 by Lichtdrache
uk9aQ3a.pngxm3SUTd.pngqyXz5ux.png
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 189 190