Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 5737 5738 5739 5740 5741 ... 16038 16039
Kingdom Hearts 3 is here in my house, in my Xbox, I cannot believe it.
Kingdom Hearts 3 is here in my house, in my Xbox, I cannot believe it.
redoing this soon
I WANT KATAMARI DANGIT!!
I WANT KATAMARI DANGIT!!
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
oof i really dont wanna present this
oof i really dont wanna present this
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
"that moment when your hands are so cold they be lagging"
-ice flight member
"that moment when your hands are so cold they be lagging"
-ice flight member
8aQ4ckm.gif
I honestly don't understand why I'm supposed to be upset by the ending of Mario Odyssey?
I honestly don't understand why I'm supposed to be upset by the ending of Mario Odyssey?
Exhausted and severely depressed.
mICHAEL MAKES AN E N T R A N C E
mICHAEL MAKES AN E N T R A N C E
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
I'm finally getting the PHYSICAL copy of Katamari next week. I cannot EXPLAIN how happy I am about this~~!!!!
I'm finally getting the PHYSICAL copy of Katamari next week. I cannot EXPLAIN how happy I am about this~~!!!!
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
where'd my phone go
where'd my phone go

hi im luke :] im on a hiatus, find me on idv
fr time +1
he/him
I’m beginning to not like this community... the Mods are nice, but it’s the users here who are being nosy and jumping on me after a mod has already told me something. I’m actually beginning to consider selling all my items, exalting my dragons and leaving....

PLEASE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE.-_-;
I’m beginning to not like this community... the Mods are nice, but it’s the users here who are being nosy and jumping on me after a mod has already told me something. I’m actually beginning to consider selling all my items, exalting my dragons and leaving....

PLEASE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE.-_-;
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
Man I feel so guilty, always do when I try to do something for myself

Boyfriend keeps cancelling our plans (without letting me know) to go do his own thing, which is whatever, he needs to take care of him and that's fine. But he did it again yesterday so I decided I wasn't gonna waste my day alone at home, so I drove to the beach. And he was upset that I went without him. But what am I supposed to do?? Every time I suggested going to the beach, he would absolutely refuse, and whenever I ask what he wants to do he tells me to come up with something. So now when I try to go on my own and enjoy myself, I get sassed (even though I've been trying to make plans for us to go ahashjskjfn) But I feel bad, I hate when I'm the reason he's upset. Other than cancelling on me all the fricken time, he's always the perfect gentleman to me. But hey at least now he's insisting we go to the beach together now lol Ugh idk I just needed to rant, everyone's been blowing me off lately so idk I just need to take care of myself I guess
Man I feel so guilty, always do when I try to do something for myself

Boyfriend keeps cancelling our plans (without letting me know) to go do his own thing, which is whatever, he needs to take care of him and that's fine. But he did it again yesterday so I decided I wasn't gonna waste my day alone at home, so I drove to the beach. And he was upset that I went without him. But what am I supposed to do?? Every time I suggested going to the beach, he would absolutely refuse, and whenever I ask what he wants to do he tells me to come up with something. So now when I try to go on my own and enjoy myself, I get sassed (even though I've been trying to make plans for us to go ahashjskjfn) But I feel bad, I hate when I'm the reason he's upset. Other than cancelling on me all the fricken time, he's always the perfect gentleman to me. But hey at least now he's insisting we go to the beach together now lol Ugh idk I just needed to rant, everyone's been blowing me off lately so idk I just need to take care of myself I guess
Luminous Almonds Hello, I'm Doetree!
26 | she | artist + teacher | FR+2
1 2 ... 5737 5738 5739 5740 5741 ... 16038 16039