Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [C] saiyanbura - semi-realism gijinkas
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 61 62
May I upgrade my order to a knee-up? Somehow, I forgot I had more funds in my vault. As soon as I have your okay, I will send the first half of the payment. ^ ^
May I upgrade my order to a knee-up? Somehow, I forgot I had more funds in my vault. As soon as I have your okay, I will send the first half of the payment. ^ ^
11501862_EwWdTdj8nqB6gLK.gif
@jupiteru yes of course! Could you also update the form so i dont forget?
@jupiteru yes of course! Could you also update the form so i dont forget?
t0OITZB.png UuMMDwC.png 9kBFZN6.png
]
[quote name="saiyanbura" date="2019-01-23 11:27:24" ] [quote name="" date="2019-01-23 10:31:10" ] @saiyanbura wOAHHHHH OKAY I WAS NOT EXPECTING ALL RIGHT I AM THOROUGHLY SHOOK AND IN LOVE???? Okay okay, I'm... wow. I don't think I can express how much I love this? I cannot thank you enough, my god. For a few very small final tweaks, I *would* like if she had pupils, to give her gaze more of a determined focus. Maybe extend her mouth just a little bit, it looks a bit like she's pursing her lips and it doesn't quite feel right, I would love a bit of a smirk perhaps! And maybe decrease the glow of the headpiece jewel, the headpiece is decoration and isn't magical ^^ Other than that, I'm... wow, I'm actually almost at a loss for words?? This is so incredibly beautiful, the lighting work and the shading and everything just has me awestruck. This is just... w o w. I'm actually thoroughly shook. Thank you so so so much. [/quote] @Facinarose Ahahaha thanks for your enthusiastic reaction!!!! I’m glad you love it so much!! I’ll fix up the final things and will have it ready for you either today or tomorrow! [/quote] Here she is with the fixes. I hope you like her! And a version with more defined pupils: https://i.imgur.com/6lIl5Zg.jpg [img]https://i.imgur.com/zHxrMdz.jpg[/img]
saiyanbura wrote on 2019-01-23 11:27:24:
" wrote:
@saiyanbura wOAHHHHH

OKAY

I WAS NOT EXPECTING

ALL RIGHT I AM THOROUGHLY SHOOK AND IN LOVE????

Okay okay, I'm... wow. I don't think I can express how much I love this? I cannot thank you enough, my god.

For a few very small final tweaks, I *would* like if she had pupils, to give her gaze more of a determined focus. Maybe extend her mouth just a little bit, it looks a bit like she's pursing her lips and it doesn't quite feel right, I would love a bit of a smirk perhaps! And maybe decrease the glow of the headpiece jewel, the headpiece is decoration and isn't magical ^^

Other than that, I'm... wow, I'm actually almost at a loss for words?? This is so incredibly beautiful, the lighting work and the shading and everything just has me awestruck. This is just... w o w. I'm actually thoroughly shook. Thank you so so so much.
@Facinarose
Ahahaha thanks for your enthusiastic reaction!!!! I’m glad you love it so much!! I’ll fix up the final things and will have it ready for you either today or tomorrow!

Here she is with the fixes. I hope you like her!

And a version with more defined pupils: https://i.imgur.com/6lIl5Zg.jpg

zHxrMdz.jpg
]
@saiyanbura aaAAAAAAA I love it! Thank you so much for your work on this, I really really appreciate it <3
@saiyanbura aaAAAAAAA I love it! Thank you so much for your work on this, I really really appreciate it <3
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
@facinarose you’re welcome! Thanks for commissioning me!
@facinarose you’re welcome! Thanks for commissioning me!
]
[quote name="PhoenixWarlord" date="2019-01-15 11:07:55" ] @saiyanbura Hello! If you still have a slot available, I'd like to order a sketch commission. Commission type: waist-up sketch Color: No Background: No Payment type: Gems upfront References: here Personality: She's very emotional. I'd prefer for her to be in an ANGRY pose if possible. Absolutely furious. Extras: Would it be possible for her to be holding a spatula? She is a chef, and uses a variety of cooking tools. [/quote] @PhoenixWarlord Heya! I finished a sketch, but as i uploaded it I realised this isn’t a spatula (lol). I will change that tomorrow! Are there any other changes you’d like me to make? [img]https://i.imgur.com/FzYn33K.png[/img]
PhoenixWarlord wrote on 2019-01-15 11:07:55:
@saiyanbura Hello! If you still have a slot available, I'd like to order a sketch commission.

Commission type: waist-up sketch
Color: No
Background: No
Payment type: Gems upfront
References: here
Personality: She's very emotional. I'd prefer for her to be in an ANGRY pose if possible. Absolutely furious.
Extras: Would it be possible for her to be holding a spatula? She is a chef, and uses a variety of cooking tools.

@PhoenixWarlord
Heya! I finished a sketch, but as i uploaded it I realised this isn’t a spatula (lol). I will change that tomorrow! Are there any other changes you’d like me to make?

FzYn33K.png
]
Commission type: bust
Color: yes please
Background: yes please! Whatever you feel would fit him
Payment type: gems, full payment
References: xxx sadly not a dragon boy this time around
Personality: he's quite a new character so his personality is a work in progress, but I'd say he's quite confident and sure of himself
Extras: perhaps holding a purple flame of some sort? or creating flames with his hands?
Commission type: bust
Color: yes please
Background: yes please! Whatever you feel would fit him
Payment type: gems, full payment
References: xxx sadly not a dragon boy this time around
Personality: he's quite a new character so his personality is a work in progress, but I'd say he's quite confident and sure of himself
Extras: perhaps holding a purple flame of some sort? or creating flames with his hands?
@saiyanbura

She's so angry. I love it. Thank you. I can't think of any other changes; looks great!
@saiyanbura

She's so angry. I love it. Thank you. I can't think of any other changes; looks great!
x0CMhAc.png pYAz4OB.png keychainsmallpurple_by_general_ebonrose-d9vbgfs.png zyvrj7C.png
Commission type: Bust
Color: Yes
Background: if i could just have it transparent that would be great!
Payment type: is it possible to do half t and half g? can do all upfront, or can do just g if mixed isn't accepted :)
References: this gal!
Personality: she's pretty sarcastic and sassy!
Extras: n/a

hopefully you still have a slot by the time this is posted!
Commission type: Bust
Color: Yes
Background: if i could just have it transparent that would be great!
Payment type: is it possible to do half t and half g? can do all upfront, or can do just g if mixed isn't accepted :)
References: this gal!
Personality: she's pretty sarcastic and sassy!
Extras: n/a

hopefully you still have a slot by the time this is posted!
@saiyanbura

Can you let me know if you have a wishlist and/or if you take items? Thanks :o and what's your policy on multiple characters?
@saiyanbura

Can you let me know if you have a wishlist and/or if you take items? Thanks :o and what's your policy on multiple characters?
XOxv5KE.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 61 62