Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [C] saiyanbura - semi-realism gijinkas
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 61 62
@saiyanbura

Awesome! I am sorry for disappearing last time, but I didn't notice your second ping until it was too late. ;w;

Commission type: Knee-Up
Color: Yes
Background: Not necessary.
Payment type: Gems, I would prefer to pay half-upfront.
References: x
Personality/Pose: He's normally calm and slightly flirty. He's very vain, and often tries to act charming. I can link one of his bios if that's not enough.I'm not good at writing short explanations, ahh
Extras: N/A
@saiyanbura

Awesome! I am sorry for disappearing last time, but I didn't notice your second ping until it was too late. ;w;

Commission type: Knee-Up
Color: Yes
Background: Not necessary.
Payment type: Gems, I would prefer to pay half-upfront.
References: x
Personality/Pose: He's normally calm and slightly flirty. He's very vain, and often tries to act charming. I can link one of his bios if that's not enough.I'm not good at writing short explanations, ahh
Extras: N/A
11501862_EwWdTdj8nqB6gLK.gif
@saiyanbura wOAHHHHH

OKAY

I WAS NOT EXPECTING

ALL RIGHT I AM THOROUGHLY SHOOK AND IN LOVE????

Okay okay, I'm... wow. I don't think I can express how much I love this? I cannot thank you enough, my god.

For a few very small final tweaks, I *would* like if she had pupils, to give her gaze more of a determined focus. Maybe extend her mouth just a little bit, it looks a bit like she's pursing her lips and it doesn't quite feel right, I would love a bit of a smirk perhaps! And maybe decrease the glow of the headpiece jewel, the headpiece is decoration and isn't magical ^^

Other than that, I'm... wow, I'm actually almost at a loss for words?? This is so incredibly beautiful, the lighting work and the shading and everything just has me awestruck. This is just... w o w. I'm actually thoroughly shook. Thank you so so so much.

@saiyanbura wOAHHHHH

OKAY

I WAS NOT EXPECTING

Okay okay, I'm... wow. I don't think I can express how much I love this? I cannot thank you enough, my god.

For a few very small final tweaks, I *would* like if she had pupils, to give her gaze more of a determined focus. Maybe extend her mouth just a little bit, it looks a bit like she's pursing her lips and it doesn't quite feel right, I would love a bit of a smirk perhaps! And maybe decrease the glow of the headpiece jewel, the headpiece is decoration and isn't magical ^^

Other than that, I'm... wow, I'm actually almost at a loss for words?? This is so incredibly beautiful, the lighting work and the shading and everything just has me awestruck. This is just... w o w. I'm actually thoroughly shook. Thank you so so so much.

sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
Commission type: Full Body
Color Yes
Background: If included with price, maybe him in his store somewhere?
Payment type: Gems, can do full upfront if you like
References: Diego Varlisheon
Personality: His images in his gallery depict his personality well :)
Extras: All listed on his TH~ :D
Color Yes
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
@saiyanbura
I'd love a slot!
@saiyanbura
I'd love a slot!
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@jupiteru no worries! Thanks for your order! :D
@jupiteru no worries! Thanks for your order! :D
t0OITZB.png UuMMDwC.png 9kBFZN6.png
]
[quote name="@QuetzalQueen" date="2019-01-23 11:08:57" ] I'd love a slot! [/quote] @QuetzalQueen Roger! Reserving it for you.
@QuetzalQueen wrote on 2019-01-23 11:08:57:

I'd love a slot!

@QuetzalQueen
Roger! Reserving it for you.
]
[quote name="lakaishia" date="2019-01-23 10:56:37" ] Commission type: Full Body Color Yes Background: If included with price, maybe him in his store somewhere? Payment type: Gems, can do full upfront if you like References: Diego Varlisheon Personality: His images in his gallery depict his personality well :) Extras: All listed on his TH~ :D [/quote] @lakaishia wow you’re quick in filling that out! Thanks for your order! The included background is more of a simple color thing or some simple objects if applicable! :)
lakaishia wrote on 2019-01-23 10:56:37:
Color Yes

@lakaishia wow you’re quick in filling that out! Thanks for your order! The included background is more of a simple color thing or some simple objects if applicable! :)
]
[quote name="" date="2019-01-23 10:31:10" ] @saiyanbura wOAHHHHH OKAY I WAS NOT EXPECTING ALL RIGHT I AM THOROUGHLY SHOOK AND IN LOVE???? Okay okay, I'm... wow. I don't think I can express how much I love this? I cannot thank you enough, my god. For a few very small final tweaks, I *would* like if she had pupils, to give her gaze more of a determined focus. Maybe extend her mouth just a little bit, it looks a bit like she's pursing her lips and it doesn't quite feel right, I would love a bit of a smirk perhaps! And maybe decrease the glow of the headpiece jewel, the headpiece is decoration and isn't magical ^^ Other than that, I'm... wow, I'm actually almost at a loss for words?? This is so incredibly beautiful, the lighting work and the shading and everything just has me awestruck. This is just... w o w. I'm actually thoroughly shook. Thank you so so so much. [/quote] @Facinarose Ahahaha thanks for your enthusiastic reaction!!!! I’m glad you love it so much!! I’ll fix up the final things and will have it ready for you either today or tomorrow!
" wrote:
@saiyanbura wOAHHHHH

OKAY

I WAS NOT EXPECTING

@Facinarose
Ahahaha thanks for your enthusiastic reaction!!!! I’m glad you love it so much!! I’ll fix up the final things and will have it ready for you either today or tomorrow!
]
[quote name="saiyanbura" date="2019-01-23 11:18:05" ] [quote name="lakaishia" date="2019-01-23 10:56:37" ] Commission type: Full Body Color Yes Background: If included with price, maybe him in his store somewhere? Payment type: Gems, can do full upfront if you like References: Diego Varlisheon Personality: His images in his gallery depict his personality well :) Extras: All listed on his TH~ :D [/quote] @lakaishia wow you’re quick in filling that out! Thanks for your order! The included background is more of a simple color thing or some simple objects if applicable! :) [/quote] I want arts lol I almost claimed a couple slots XD How much do I owe you in gems?
saiyanbura wrote on 2019-01-23 11:18:05:
Color Yes

@lakaishia wow you’re quick in filling that out! Thanks for your order! The included background is more of a simple color thing or some simple objects if applicable! :)
I want arts lol

I almost claimed a couple slots XD
How much do I owe you in gems?
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
[quote name="lakaishia" date="2019-01-23 12:04:36" ] [quote name="saiyanbura" date="2019-01-23 11:18:05" ] [quote name="lakaishia" date="2019-01-23 10:56:37" ] Commission type: Full Body Color Yes Background: If included with price, maybe him in his store somewhere? Payment type: Gems, can do full upfront if you like References: Diego Varlisheon Personality: His images in his gallery depict his personality well :) Extras: All listed on his TH~ :D [/quote] @lakaishia wow you’re quick in filling that out! Thanks for your order! The included background is more of a simple color thing or some simple objects if applicable! :) [/quote] I want arts lol I almost claimed a couple slots XD How much do I owe you in gems? [/quote] Hahaha :) That would be 1450 gems!
lakaishia wrote on 2019-01-23 12:04:36:
saiyanbura wrote on 2019-01-23 11:18:05:
Color Yes

I want arts lol

I almost claimed a couple slots XD
How much do I owe you in gems?

Hahaha :) That would be 1450 gems!
]
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 61 62