Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [C] saiyanbura - semi-realism gijinkas
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62
Got it lol. I totally understand I'm working on a long fic and goretober so I've been pretty busy too lol.

I am very interested! xD
Got it lol. I totally understand I'm working on a long fic and goretober so I've been pretty busy too lol.

I am very interested! xD
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@Onyxbat goretober? :O For inktober or something else? Well, then you can have a slot. [emoji=gaoler star size=1]
@Onyxbat goretober? :O For inktober or something else?

Well, then you can have a slot.
t0OITZB.png UuMMDwC.png 9kBFZN6.png
]
It's like inktober but scary. I'm choosing to do the writing stuff. So basically some horror writing. Which is absolutely up my alley because I love writing horror and blood and gore lol.

Sweet, thanks so much! Totally didn't have this already typed up and ready or anything lmao.

Saiyan:
Commission type: Waist Up
Payment type: Treasure
References: Haiamati
Personality: She is a rather grim person. She’s struggled with self harm and depression. She’s highly insecure but she puts on this cocky facade of arrogance. She can be a pretty big a-hole. She can also be rather aggressive. But she’s very determined and brave. At the end of the day she usually does the right thing. This is the pose I was thinking of. Possibly with some head banging.
Extras: She has a guitar and if possible a stage background would be cool. She has a lot of scars most from self harm but not all of them are. She has gauge ear piercings and a tongue piercing as well has piercings on the bridge of her nose as well as snakebites and a few on her left brow and ears. There are some on her torso as well like so and she has a belly button piercing. The bracelet on her left arm has little icicles. Her necklace has one icicle and two skulls. She wears a ring and finger armor. The other hand has claw like gloves. She is very thin (a lanky grunge girl body type) and very tall and flat chested. Her skin is very pale and has a slight shimmer to it like frost on a leaf. She has a tattoo of a winged fox-like creature that I will post a pic of. It is on her upper left arm. She does her make up like so (but the lipstick is has a tint of white). She wears an eye patch on stage like so but with some studs and a snowflake instead of the flower. She has two snakes curling around her arm. And finally; If it helps with facial structure and what not; she is the daughter of Achi (the last OC you drew for me). Oh and a ref that I used for her shirt.
Some pics I drew of her new design; x x x
It's like inktober but scary. I'm choosing to do the writing stuff. So basically some horror writing. Which is absolutely up my alley because I love writing horror and blood and gore lol.

Sweet, thanks so much! Totally didn't have this already typed up and ready or anything lmao.

Saiyan:
Commission type: Waist Up
Payment type: Treasure
References: Haiamati
Personality: She is a rather grim person. She’s struggled with self harm and depression. She’s highly insecure but she puts on this cocky facade of arrogance. She can be a pretty big a-hole. She can also be rather aggressive. But she’s very determined and brave. At the end of the day she usually does the right thing. This is the pose I was thinking of. Possibly with some head banging.
Extras: She has a guitar and if possible a stage background would be cool. She has a lot of scars most from self harm but not all of them are. She has gauge ear piercings and a tongue piercing as well has piercings on the bridge of her nose as well as snakebites and a few on her left brow and ears. There are some on her torso as well like so and she has a belly button piercing. The bracelet on her left arm has little icicles. Her necklace has one icicle and two skulls. She wears a ring and finger armor. The other hand has claw like gloves. She is very thin (a lanky grunge girl body type) and very tall and flat chested. Her skin is very pale and has a slight shimmer to it like frost on a leaf. She has a tattoo of a winged fox-like creature that I will post a pic of. It is on her upper left arm. She does her make up like so (but the lipstick is has a tint of white). She wears an eye patch on stage like so but with some studs and a snowflake instead of the flower. She has two snakes curling around her arm. And finally; If it helps with facial structure and what not; she is the daughter of Achi (the last OC you drew for me). Oh and a ref that I used for her shirt.
Some pics I drew of her new design; x x x
@Onyxbat

Thank you! That's gonna be a fun one to draw!

For her length, how tall would she be in inches or centimeters?

This question is going to be a bit awkward (lol) But you mention she's flat chested, yet on your second ref pic you did draw in a bit of cleavage. It would be great if you could find me an additional ref so I could make sure to draw it right.

I generally envision 'flat chested' to be a bit like Keira Knightley in that one movie: https://www.google.com/search?q=keira+knightley+warrior&sxsrf=ACYBGNT_s_wukVDXC5G7HBEwzsfgqa3oZg:1570908545025&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi72bOuupflAhVFDewKHQwIBWIQ_AUIEigB&biw=913&bih=964#imgrc=YzJx3hOiOfk5tM:

Edit: would be great if you can also provide a guitar reference!
@Onyxbat

Thank you! That's gonna be a fun one to draw!

For her length, how tall would she be in inches or centimeters?

This question is going to be a bit awkward (lol) But you mention she's flat chested, yet on your second ref pic you did draw in a bit of cleavage. It would be great if you could find me an additional ref so I could make sure to draw it right.

I generally envision 'flat chested' to be a bit like Keira Knightley in that one movie: https://www.google.com/search?q=keira+knightley+warrior&sxsrf=ACYBGNT_s_wukVDXC5G7HBEwzsfgqa3oZg:1570908545025&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi72bOuupflAhVFDewKHQwIBWIQ_AUIEigB&biw=913&bih=964#imgrc=YzJx3hOiOfk5tM:

Edit: would be great if you can also provide a guitar reference!
]
@onyxbat forgot to tag you in my previous post. :>
@onyxbat forgot to tag you in my previous post. :>
]
No problem! That's really cool to hear.

*Looks at her bio because someone has trouble keeping track of her own characters* Apparently she's 6ft 3in.

I tend to draw body types the same lol, which is something I'm working on with my art. That's the only reason the body type is inaccurate in the pic. I have a pic linked to what I have in mind. But something like that would work.

No biggie, I do that all the time!
No problem! That's really cool to hear.

*Looks at her bio because someone has trouble keeping track of her own characters* Apparently she's 6ft 3in.

I tend to draw body types the same lol, which is something I'm working on with my art. That's the only reason the body type is inaccurate in the pic. I have a pic linked to what I have in mind. But something like that would work.

No biggie, I do that all the time!
If you do decide to open two slots would be be able to snag the second one? :O

If not I totally understand!

lZEZOSe.png
[quote name="Delryn" date="2019-10-12 12:57:36" ] If you do decide to open two slots would be be able to snag the second one? :O If not I totally understand! [/quote] @Delryn I'm really surprised people are actually reading my comments. Consider it snagged! :) And for everyone else reading along, this is it for now until I finish these two commissions.
Delryn wrote on 2019-10-12 12:57:36:

@Delryn I'm really surprised people are actually reading my comments.

Consider it snagged! :)

And for everyone else reading along, this is it for now until I finish these two commissions.
]
ALSo for the pose I picked, do you recommend thigh up or waist up? I can set up a CR once I know.
ALSo for the pose I picked, do you recommend thigh up or waist up? I can set up a CR once I know.
[quote name="OnyxBat" date="2019-10-12 13:39:21" ] ALSo for the pose I picked, do you recommend thigh up or waist up? I can set up a CR once I know. [/quote] @OnyxBat I've been sketching a bit already to get a feel for th pose and character. I've sketched her out below and included a red line where I'd cut it off for the waist-up. I would include the whole guitar, but end it near the waist when doing the final render. [img]https://i.imgur.com/VuQMKtL.png[/img]
OnyxBat wrote on 2019-10-12 13:39:21:

@OnyxBat I've been sketching a bit already to get a feel for th pose and character. I've sketched her out below and included a red line where I'd cut it off for the waist-up. I would include the whole guitar, but end it near the waist when doing the final render.

VuQMKtL.png
]
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62