Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [C] saiyanbura - semi-realism gijinkas
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 61 62
[quote name="PhoenixWarlord" date="2019-01-24 20:23:31" ] @saiyanbura She's so angry. I love it. Thank you. I can't think of any other changes; looks great! [/quote] @PhoenixWarlord here she is, with the updated spatula! Thanks for commissioning me! [img]https://i.imgur.com/CmjoQT1.png[/img]
PhoenixWarlord wrote on 2019-01-24 20:23:31:
@saiyanbura

She's so angry. I love it. Thank you. I can't think of any other changes; looks great!
@PhoenixWarlord here she is, with the updated spatula! Thanks for commissioning me!

CmjoQT1.png
t0OITZB.png UuMMDwC.png 9kBFZN6.png
]
[quote name="" date="2019-01-19 12:54:53" ] Commission type: waist up sketch Color: no Background: no Payment type: treasure upfront References: here Personality: she’s rather outgoing and can be a bit... extra. she’s a self-proclaimed hero and will go out of her way to help people, or to just get her name out. she believes she’s destined to save the world. Extras: she is a sorcerer who uses a lot of fire based magic. also i’m sorry i don’t have a full outfit planned for her, if that is a problem let me know. she’s from a more medieval time period, and her parents are high-class. also would you mind if i happen to commission another drawing of her in the future? probably won’t be for a while bc i need to save up oops [/quote] @Kiralia Heya I finished your sketch! Can you let me know if there’s any changes you’d like to make? ^_^ As a side note for the future, if you’d like me to turn this sketch into color/lines you’ll get a discount of course, since the sketch is already done. [img]https://i.imgur.com/y8Q8IA6.png[/img]
" wrote:
Commission type: waist up sketch
Color: no
Background: no
Payment type: treasure upfront
References: here
Personality: she’s rather outgoing and can be a bit... extra. she’s a self-proclaimed hero and will go out of her way to help people, or to just get her name out. she believes she’s destined to save the world.
Extras: she is a sorcerer who uses a lot of fire based magic. also i’m sorry i don’t have a full outfit planned for her, if that is a problem let me know. she’s from a more medieval time period, and her parents are high-class.

also would you mind if i happen to commission another drawing of her in the future? probably won’t be for a while bc i need to save up oops

@Kiralia

Heya I finished your sketch! Can you let me know if there’s any changes you’d like to make? ^_^

As a side note for the future, if you’d like me to turn this sketch into color/lines you’ll get a discount of course, since the sketch is already done.
y8Q8IA6.png
]
@saiyanbura

yay! i'll send over once i finish typing this up!
they are actually scales! she is an au ra from final fantasy! so even though she's technically more of a "demon", she definitely looks like a cute lil dragon gal!
@saiyanbura

yay! i'll send over once i finish typing this up!
they are actually scales! she is an au ra from final fantasy! so even though she's technically more of a "demon", she definitely looks like a cute lil dragon gal!
@Coins
Yes I played the MMO for a while, I really liked it, but in the end I didn't have enough time (and didn't want to spend it behind my computer when I wasn't working). How are you liking the game?

So I spend all my time on FR on mobile instead (lol? ;-;)
@Coins
Yes I played the MMO for a while, I really liked it, but in the end I didn't have enough time (and didn't want to spend it behind my computer when I wasn't working). How are you liking the game?

So I spend all my time on FR on mobile instead (lol? ;-;)
]
I like it a lot. I've been playing off and on for 3-4 years! :)
I like it a lot. I've been playing off and on for 3-4 years! :)
[quote name="saiyanbura" date="2019-01-26 01:48:59" ] [quote name="Embyrs" date="2019-01-25 13:21:28" ] @saiyanbura Commission type: waist up sketch Color: no Background: no Payment type: earth egg up front References: Pictures, detailed descriptions, etc. https://toyhou.se/1361730.bezzledorf#4959396 Personality: What's the character like? He’s a demon who likes to pretend he’s a doctor/scientist... basically a mad scientist. He’s exceptionally curious about anything new and can be pretty naive sometimes. He loves bugs! I’d love to have him evilly grinning or something. Extras: feel free to have him holding a test tube, some sort or surgical equipment, or weird creature ^^ Also he’s an adult even though his reference is a Chibi >< [/quote] What an epic character design, nggggg i love him! I just have some questions so I can get the details right. - He has a minus and plus sign in his eyes, right? - Does he have piercings in his nose and tongue or is it something else? If yes, what kind of piercings? - Are the half moons on his face tattoos or scars? [/quote] Thank you! ^^ Yep he does. The half moons are tattoos. All the piercings are onyx gemstones. The toungue piercing is vertical (I looked it up and I think it’s called Midline?) The nose piercing is on his nostril.
saiyanbura wrote on 2019-01-26 01:48:59:
Embyrs wrote on 2019-01-25 13:21:28:
@saiyanbura
Commission type: waist up sketch
Color: no
Background: no
Payment type: earth egg up front
References: Pictures, detailed descriptions, etc.
https://toyhou.se/1361730.bezzledorf#4959396
Personality: What's the character like? He’s a demon who likes to pretend he’s a doctor/scientist... basically a mad scientist. He’s exceptionally curious about anything new and can be pretty naive sometimes. He loves bugs! I’d love to have him evilly grinning or something.
Extras: feel free to have him holding a test tube, some sort or surgical equipment, or weird creature ^^

Also he’s an adult even though his reference is a Chibi ><

What an epic character design, nggggg i love him! I just have some questions so I can get the details right.

- He has a minus and plus sign in his eyes, right?
- Does he have piercings in his nose and tongue or is it something else? If yes, what kind of piercings?
- Are the half moons on his face tattoos or scars?

Thank you! ^^
Yep he does.
The half moons are tattoos.
All the piercings are onyx gemstones.
The toungue piercing is vertical (I looked it up and I think it’s called Midline?)
The nose piercing is on his nostril.
embyrs1_by_rexcaliburr-dcvy8j3.gifembyrs2_by_rexcaliburr-dcvy8jf.gif
@saiyanbura
I forget... Did I send the gems yet?
@saiyanbura
I forget... Did I send the gems yet?
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
@lakaishia not yet!
@lakaishia not yet!
]
@embrys ok! Thank you. :)