Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Baldwin's Bin - dedicated storage
1 2 3 4
Anything that streamlines any experience on this site gets support in my book. I'm down with this idea.
Anything that streamlines any experience on this site gets support in my book. I'm down with this idea.
Them Social Medias  
1PJACLA.png YcSRinR.png qf9kDf4.png  
nQIiEvb.png PqDjIIK.png c2BNnvm.png  
{ Haley / Umbree }
art shop || dragon shop || gallery

The two greatest blessings in this world are dragons and cerdaes.

Be respectful with your pings please.
pNQE8J9.png
This would also help manage familiars, so anything in the familiars tab could JUST be for using on a dragon and vault JUST for saleable/awakened. I find familiars particularly difficult to remember which to melt, at least with apparel I know if I use it or not!

(heck the whole arena of "what was this for again?" is a nightmare anyway with endless unlabelled items so anything that helps that would be fantastic!)
This would also help manage familiars, so anything in the familiars tab could JUST be for using on a dragon and vault JUST for saleable/awakened. I find familiars particularly difficult to remember which to melt, at least with apparel I know if I use it or not!

(heck the whole arena of "what was this for again?" is a nightmare anyway with endless unlabelled items so anything that helps that would be fantastic!)
I'm reminded of this suggestion, as I sift through piles of apparel to see what I want to melt. With the new hoard, can't we have a "mark for transmutation" option? I know we can favorite things. I'd love to have Baldwin load ONLY the things we mark for melting.
I'm reminded of this suggestion, as I sift through piles of apparel to see what I want to melt. With the new hoard, can't we have a "mark for transmutation" option? I know we can favorite things. I'd love to have Baldwin load ONLY the things we mark for melting.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
As much as I love this, I think many users would be like "why is this here?" A slightly more sophisticated starring/favorites/categorization system that's not Baldwin-specific would be nice.
As much as I love this, I think many users would be like "why is this here?" A slightly more sophisticated starring/favorites/categorization system that's not Baldwin-specific would be nice.
5BsilZ9.png
0zy2W7P.png
eIK5iG7.png
XuRl5B2.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
BTRr72z.png
irlzakv.png
YMPbu9R.png
Oh I love this idea actually! While my hoard isn't too big or bad, I often struggle to remember what familiars are alright to melt down (either because I have em awakened or have doubles) so having this would let me go through them in one sitting instead of going through them every single time I need to melt down a familiar.
Oh I love this idea actually! While my hoard isn't too big or bad, I often struggle to remember what familiars are alright to melt down (either because I have em awakened or have doubles) so having this would let me go through them in one sitting instead of going through them every single time I need to melt down a familiar.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
Could be very useful. Support!
Could be very useful. Support!
3sBLd.gif?5g6Xz=party.png
Support- would be very useful and less strenuous!
Support- would be very useful and less strenuous!
hu72dVR.png
Support. It could possibly be confusing for newbies but this could save regular brew users from a lot of accidental rare item melting
Support. It could possibly be confusing for newbies but this could save regular brew users from a lot of accidental rare item melting
2.gif
Support. It’s difficult to remember which items aren’t used in Swipp/Baldwin/Hden when there’s no indicators on the selection page.
Support. It’s difficult to remember which items aren’t used in Swipp/Baldwin/Hden when there’s no indicators on the selection page.
sBdLZtA.png
I'd love this. It's easy to accumulate so many pages of stuff in the hoard, and it'd be nice to mark stuff so that I don't have to load and scroll through every time. I'm kinda ambivalent about making us use an extra step for recipes, but a melting tickbox would be very helpful.
I'd love this. It's easy to accumulate so many pages of stuff in the hoard, and it'd be nice to mark stuff so that I don't have to load and scroll through every time. I'm kinda ambivalent about making us use an extra step for recipes, but a melting tickbox would be very helpful.
wq9PoXA.png
1 2 3 4