Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Funniest / Weirdest Dream You Ever Had?
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 55 56
Just recently I was dreaming about literal burning piles of sh*t raining down on me in my pyjama.
That was... confusing. And a little concerning.
Just recently I was dreaming about literal burning piles of sh*t raining down on me in my pyjama.
That was... confusing. And a little concerning.
Poinsettia-Badge.png JdFxwc2.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
WAWs3m5.png
5hF3FGk.png
Ds8dRm5.png Poinsettia-Badge.png
I had a dream once where all seagulls had human heads. The funniest part of it though was it seemed all completely normal in the dream. Nobody questioned it once.
I had a dream once where all seagulls had human heads. The funniest part of it though was it seemed all completely normal in the dream. Nobody questioned it once.
hopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif cowboy | 19 | he/himhopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif
[quote name="Endora" date="2017-07-14 06:07:34" ] /morikar i once had a dream that i was falling down some stairs, and honestly i could feel it too? terrible night [/quote] I sometimes have dreams of falling down stairs and feeling it, too. Apparently these are really common to have? Also, were your stairs purple with black in the background?
Endora wrote on 2017-07-14 06:07:34:
/morikar

i once had a dream that i was falling down some stairs, and honestly i could feel it too? terrible night

I sometimes have dreams of falling down stairs and feeling it, too. Apparently these are really common to have? Also, were your stairs purple with black in the background?
ayato_chibi_small.png powerchords
they/he
link goes here
link goes here
link goes here
semi-active
There was supposed to be a zombie apocalypse going on, but nothing really looked any different. One of my friends had become a zombie that we kept under control by keeping her strapped to a car seat. I left my dog in the car with her… I confessed to a guy, I don’t remember who exactly, that he had gotten me pregnant, and then the guy was shot dead soon after. I have had a concerning number of dreams where I’m pregnant (not showing) and it’s no big deal.

Then something in the “philosophical road trip” genre involving Kasen Kanesada from Touken Ranbu
There was supposed to be a zombie apocalypse going on, but nothing really looked any different. One of my friends had become a zombie that we kept under control by keeping her strapped to a car seat. I left my dog in the car with her… I confessed to a guy, I don’t remember who exactly, that he had gotten me pregnant, and then the guy was shot dead soon after. I have had a concerning number of dreams where I’m pregnant (not showing) and it’s no big deal.

Then something in the “philosophical road trip” genre involving Kasen Kanesada from Touken Ranbu
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
So. I had a weird dream last night, that I'm guessing was fueled by my eagerness to read the volume of One Punch Man that just came out, and the fact that I've been playing Monster Hunter Stories a lot lately.

In the dream, my mom and I were going to see a One Punch Man movie at the local theater. When we got there the seats sloped down instead of up, and most of the audience was elderly. Since we got there really early, I went to go get food, while my mom saved our seats (her knees hurt, so she didn't want to get up again.) The food venders were out of pretzels, and somehow it took a really long time, so I missed the first 10-15 minutes of the movie.

In the movie, a giant purple and green Yian Kut-Ku came from space and started running around destroying things. In the dream it was called a Yian Teku for some reason. Unfortunately, it attacked while Saitama was on vacation, so he didn't know about it, and Genos was just kinda freaking out about it while trying to contact him? Eventually he managed to succeed, and Saitama cut his vacation short and came to fight the monster.

In the movie Saitama was apparently well-known and respected by the general public. Because of this some evil scientists had engineered the Yian Teku specifically to fight Saitama (even though it was from space, I don't know how that worked exactly.) To the shock and horror of everyone, the Yian Teku was actually strong enough to survive for a while, and the fight actually lasted longer and was more dramatic than his fight with alien warlord guy. It also switched between several different settings as it took place, including the moon and in the ocean.

Saitama finally started beating the monster while they were fighting on the bottom of the ocean, while the water was blocked off by some sort of force field? I think they went there to reduce collateral damage. (I don't know where the force field came from, maybe Tornado made it..?) Then the theater had a blackout. This somehow didn't stop the lights from turning on, and the projectionist apologized for the technical difficulties as the elderly audience shook their canes at him while booing.

After that the audience started heading home and I noticed an elementary age girl wearing a cool dress with numbers and math symbols on it walking out with her grandmother. I turned to my mom and said, "That girl has a cool dress, she must be good at math. Not many people are good at math, so good for her." The girl and her grandmother decided to go see a My Little Pony movie that was showing - which somehow hadn't been effected by the blackout, and my mom and I went home.
So. I had a weird dream last night, that I'm guessing was fueled by my eagerness to read the volume of One Punch Man that just came out, and the fact that I've been playing Monster Hunter Stories a lot lately.

In the dream, my mom and I were going to see a One Punch Man movie at the local theater. When we got there the seats sloped down instead of up, and most of the audience was elderly. Since we got there really early, I went to go get food, while my mom saved our seats (her knees hurt, so she didn't want to get up again.) The food venders were out of pretzels, and somehow it took a really long time, so I missed the first 10-15 minutes of the movie.

In the movie, a giant purple and green Yian Kut-Ku came from space and started running around destroying things. In the dream it was called a Yian Teku for some reason. Unfortunately, it attacked while Saitama was on vacation, so he didn't know about it, and Genos was just kinda freaking out about it while trying to contact him? Eventually he managed to succeed, and Saitama cut his vacation short and came to fight the monster.

In the movie Saitama was apparently well-known and respected by the general public. Because of this some evil scientists had engineered the Yian Teku specifically to fight Saitama (even though it was from space, I don't know how that worked exactly.) To the shock and horror of everyone, the Yian Teku was actually strong enough to survive for a while, and the fight actually lasted longer and was more dramatic than his fight with alien warlord guy. It also switched between several different settings as it took place, including the moon and in the ocean.

Saitama finally started beating the monster while they were fighting on the bottom of the ocean, while the water was blocked off by some sort of force field? I think they went there to reduce collateral damage. (I don't know where the force field came from, maybe Tornado made it..?) Then the theater had a blackout. This somehow didn't stop the lights from turning on, and the projectionist apologized for the technical difficulties as the elderly audience shook their canes at him while booing.

After that the audience started heading home and I noticed an elementary age girl wearing a cool dress with numbers and math symbols on it walking out with her grandmother. I turned to my mom and said, "That girl has a cool dress, she must be good at math. Not many people are good at math, so good for her." The girl and her grandmother decided to go see a My Little Pony movie that was showing - which somehow hadn't been effected by the blackout, and my mom and I went home.
jdDV4Lt.png
@PrinceLulu, I found that pretty funny. Not that funny, but it's chuckle-worthy. One time I checked my notebook and it was literally just a crude drawing of a snail. Sadly, I lost that notebook, but the snail drawing was incredibly bad and obviously done at some strange hour of the morning.
@PrinceLulu, I found that pretty funny. Not that funny, but it's chuckle-worthy. One time I checked my notebook and it was literally just a crude drawing of a snail. Sadly, I lost that notebook, but the snail drawing was incredibly bad and obviously done at some strange hour of the morning.
Artist, Art Historian, and Professional Nerd
I sell art!
DeviantArt | Blog | Ko-Fi
I dreamt that the HTTYD3 movie had horrible dragon animations.

like why would my brain curse me like this?!
I dreamt that the HTTYD3 movie had horrible dragon animations.

like why would my brain curse me like this?!
A she » » 20y/o
» Professional procrastinator »

» pronounced sehbootwentytoo »
» at this point, there are too many fandoms to count »
-- » Vet-student (this will be the end of me)» --

The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. - Psalm 19:1 -

giphy.gif

3169374761_1_7_V7IQH2JC.gif

R6dnTUj.gif
23892.png
3169374761_1_7_V7IQH2JC.gif
I very rarely have dreams/nightmares, but when I do they are always weird/crazy/wacky but always sad. But here's a few:

Dream 1: [NOTE: I had this dream about 4 times in a row]Me and this kid[NOTE: "That kid" is important]were on some sort of adventure for some reason. We went through this forest and I felt like I was being watched, so I turned around and saw a tiger, but it wasn't really fully there. It looked like a white and blue fire shaped as a tiger with black and red eyes. I stopped and couldn't move, I tried, but I just couldn't move. That kid looked turned to see what stopped me, but he couldn't see the tiger. He just saw my staring at nothing, frozen. He said "What's wrong with you? We have to get going! There's not that much time!" Then he touched my shoulder and the tiger disappeared with a roar I guess only I heard, then I collapsed and got really dizzy.[NOTE: Whatever I feel in the dream, I feel it in real life. Almost as if I did it myself, I also get scars and cuts from my dreams]After a few seconds I heard deafening screaming that sounded like it was a lot of people I knew. Then when the screaming stopped I teleported me and that kid at a bridge. I felt nauseous but I kept going hiding all my feelings{like I always do}when he said "It's not stable, but it's the only way" I started to go to the ledge of the cliff, and looked down. I looked up above our heads and saw some vines. So I had an idea to swing across instead. I got the vines, made them able to hold us and swung across. He did the same after me and I got the vine/rope and took it with us. I felt like I was being watched again and turned around, seeing the tiger again from the other side of the ravine. It gave a slight nod and turned away slowly fading as it walked back into the forest. I kept following the kid when he said "come on! stop being weird!" I didn't know who he was or why I was there or where we were going. After a while we stopped to rest at night and he said he was going to go hunt for us. I was setting up the fire and stuff when I felt a pressure on my shoulder while I was sitting by the fire. I looked and it was the tiger putting it's head on my shoulder as if it was sad. I somehow felt happy and protected, it felt familiar. But the longer I stayed with it the more it hurt me, as if I was going to cry cause I missed it. It spoke but it sounded as if it wasn't one voice, it was about three or four. It said "All will be clear . . . I'm sorry for what I did. It was foolish . . . I did what I thought was best. He will lead you . . . Follow him. No matter what don't be alone, mostly in the forests . . . I'M SORRY!!"[NOTE: my and some of my family would go camping a lot]Then it attacked me and I woke up panting in a tree at my grandmothers. I didn't know what that dream meant but I felt a sharp stabbing pain on my arm and back, so I looked and there was deep cuts bleeding. I tried to go inside again to where I fell asleep at, but everything was locked. So I had to go through the window. I washed it off and put my jacket on to cover the cuts. About a month later I had the dream about 3 times again and we were packing up to go camping. When we got there I went exploring with my cousin and sister around this river. I felt the same as I was in the dream and I looked to the side and saw the tiger. The tiger whispered again "I'm sorry, they told me to . . ." then it ran toward me and pushed me into the river and my cousin jumped in and saved me. He carried me to the motor-home and my grandmother fed me and kept me warm. My cousin saw how petrified I looked but he didn't know it was cause I saw the tiger they obviously couldn't see, and I didn't tell them about. About 7 months later I hadn't had the dreams but it was the next year of school, the first day. So I went to school and looked around and met the kids in my new class, but I froze and felt like I couldn't control my body, cause I saw the kid from my dream. I couldn't move until I collapsed like in the dream and the class all gathered around, and the teacher called over the nurse who carried me to the nursery, then I saw a flash of the tiger in the nursery and I said I felt fine and I could go to the class cause I remembered it said " . . . Don't be alone . . ." and " . . . follow him . . . " so I ran back to the class. But as I ran to the class I felt as if the hallways went on forever and I saw the tiger running beside me through the hall then I finally got to the classroom but I got really dizzy and, boom I was in my seat next to the kid. He asked me if I was alright and I said "y-yeah . . ." then he said "Hey want to hang out for lunch?" I said "sure . . ."
~ I don't know what this means, I haven't saw the tiger since though. If you have any idea what it means or if you think you do please tell me! I have no Idea who would have the time to read that, mostly my dream ;-; ~

Dream 2: I had a vision of what this boy said at my school but I still couldn't understand just like how I didn't in real life[NOTE: We like{d} each other and we are in a fight at the moment but he smiled at me x3 ssshh] Then everything went pitch black then white then I felt really weird and it hurt but didn't hurt at the same time. I felt my heart stop and I couldn't breath. I died for a few seconds then I woke up breathing SO HARD I'm pretty sure I woke up everyone . . .
~ I don't know if you believe me or not but yeah . . I don't really know what to say. Believe me or not, I know I . . . . died . . for a few . . seconds. man I sound crazy! well I did and I just need to know that. ~

Dream 3: I had a really close friend . . . we had a sleep over at her house. I had a dream that she was in and we were teenagers in a really famous band [NOTE: we really wanted to start a band, mostly as singers] on stage. Pretty much all that happened is that we sang some songs and signed autographs and stuff. Then when we woke up{at the same time}we told each other we had 'the most amazing dream' *face-palm* then we told each other that our dreams were that we were in a famous band and everything that happened. Then I said to write down one of the songs we sang on the stage and so we both did and it was the same fricken song! So I guess we had the same dream.
~ I have no idea if you believe me again but yeah, the most closest friend I've ever had in my life. Sadly my mother made us move . . . Anyways . . . . ~

Dream 4: Okay so it started off as me waking up in my dream and I went to go eat and sit in the living room{It was in my grandma's house on my father's side which is weird cause I never go there}and I saw my supposed-to-be-midget grey cat that lived in my mother's/my house, Bupp, changing colors! Then when after a while of it switching it stop on a orange/blue/red/green colored cat with a black sweater and a pair of cool shades x3. Then it switched to me and my sister driving in a car at the back of my father's work place{at the time he worked at a glasses place}and he was smoking[NOTE: He never smoked and we barely see him]. Then he said "Hey Nie, [NOTE: He called me Nie . . .]What are you doin' over here?" Then I tried to say 'I miss you' but the car, my sister, the world was chipping away into whiteness. Then the next thing I know I get picked up by a giant crow/eagle flying through the sky in it's tight grasp. Then it let me go onto and never-ending water slide. Then when I was about to wake up I teleported to a random place that was in the middle of no where. Then I looked around and saw a few groups of families looking at 'The Biggest Pumpkin In The World' as it said on the sign. Then a old farm man came in a giant truck with a bigger pumpkin then more old farm men kept coming with bigger ones until everyone got crushed by gigantic pumpkins, then I woke up.
~ I don't know what to say here :p ~

Dream 5: I had this last night actually-Mon, Jan 7, 2019-
I woke up in the hospital{in my dream}which I know a lot of people have dreams in the hospital, but I woke up in the room my friend is staying in right now. Then I got up and stumbled a little bit out of the room. As I was walking out of the hospital I saw my grandmother crying and saying "What if she's gone? What if she never sees us again?" then I started to run to her saying "I'm fine grandma, i'm right here!" but then everything faded away and I teleported into my neighbors house in the living room. Then someone knocked so I answered it, and it was my sister and mother. I thought it was weird because I live with them, i'm not their neighbor. They acted as if they didn't even know me and asked "Do you know where this cat is?" and showed me a picture of my cat that recently ran away. Then I said "Oh yeah, Bupp. She's our cat" Then they asked how I knew that, I just said "i'm your daughter, what do you mean!?" then I started coughing really hard. I went to get a tissue to cough in but before I could get it I coughed out a beetle. I got really freaked out then I got really dizzy and passed out. I woke up in the room again with my grandmother next to the bed saying "Are you alright my honey?" Then I got up saying "Y-yeah, i'm fine grandma" then she said "No, no! Your not supposed to be up! You died a year ago!" Then I said "No I didn't. Obviously i'm alive, i'm here" Then I ran out because she didn't say anything else. But as I ran out again it seamed as if everyone was surprised and scared that I was there. Then I passed out again and woke up in my neighbors house again and heard knocking and answered it and everything happened exactly the same eccept I coughed out about 7 bees/wasps. Then it all happened over and over coughing out different bugs each time with them asking about all the different cats I had in my life that ran away or died. Until this one time I didn't cough at all then I went outside because no one knocked this time. Then I saw my father doing construction outside, so I went and talked to him saying "Do you remember me?" He said "Nie? No! you died 3 years ago!" The cement fell on him and he faded away slowly then I screamed "NOOOOO! DAD!" Then as I screamed bubbles came from my mouth and I started realizing that I was in water. Then I swam to the top of the water and saw I was in the ocean. I looked up into the sky and closed my eyes and turned into a bird that apparently doesn't exist{I looked it up} and flew to my grandmother's house on my fathers side of the family. Then I told her how the cement fell on him and she said "{my fathers name}? Who's that?" then I dropped to the ground and said "Your son . . ." then I guess died? Then I woke up at the hospital again and went out of my body and saw myself take a last breath and turned into a bunch of butterflies that all flew away. Then I woke up from being blinded by the sun in my dream, but when I woke up I saw the same vision of the sun as I did in my dream.
~I don't know what to say . . ~

Hoped you enjoyed me sharing my dreams {if you even read them} ;-;
And if you know what any of them mean then please tell me . . .
I very rarely have dreams/nightmares, but when I do they are always weird/crazy/wacky but always sad. But here's a few:

Dream 1: [NOTE: I had this dream about 4 times in a row]Me and this kid[NOTE: "That kid" is important]were on some sort of adventure for some reason. We went through this forest and I felt like I was being watched, so I turned around and saw a tiger, but it wasn't really fully there. It looked like a white and blue fire shaped as a tiger with black and red eyes. I stopped and couldn't move, I tried, but I just couldn't move. That kid looked turned to see what stopped me, but he couldn't see the tiger. He just saw my staring at nothing, frozen. He said "What's wrong with you? We have to get going! There's not that much time!" Then he touched my shoulder and the tiger disappeared with a roar I guess only I heard, then I collapsed and got really dizzy.[NOTE: Whatever I feel in the dream, I feel it in real life. Almost as if I did it myself, I also get scars and cuts from my dreams]After a few seconds I heard deafening screaming that sounded like it was a lot of people I knew. Then when the screaming stopped I teleported me and that kid at a bridge. I felt nauseous but I kept going hiding all my feelings{like I always do}when he said "It's not stable, but it's the only way" I started to go to the ledge of the cliff, and looked down. I looked up above our heads and saw some vines. So I had an idea to swing across instead. I got the vines, made them able to hold us and swung across. He did the same after me and I got the vine/rope and took it with us. I felt like I was being watched again and turned around, seeing the tiger again from the other side of the ravine. It gave a slight nod and turned away slowly fading as it walked back into the forest. I kept following the kid when he said "come on! stop being weird!" I didn't know who he was or why I was there or where we were going. After a while we stopped to rest at night and he said he was going to go hunt for us. I was setting up the fire and stuff when I felt a pressure on my shoulder while I was sitting by the fire. I looked and it was the tiger putting it's head on my shoulder as if it was sad. I somehow felt happy and protected, it felt familiar. But the longer I stayed with it the more it hurt me, as if I was going to cry cause I missed it. It spoke but it sounded as if it wasn't one voice, it was about three or four. It said "All will be clear . . . I'm sorry for what I did. It was foolish . . . I did what I thought was best. He will lead you . . . Follow him. No matter what don't be alone, mostly in the forests . . . I'M SORRY!!"[NOTE: my and some of my family would go camping a lot]Then it attacked me and I woke up panting in a tree at my grandmothers. I didn't know what that dream meant but I felt a sharp stabbing pain on my arm and back, so I looked and there was deep cuts bleeding. I tried to go inside again to where I fell asleep at, but everything was locked. So I had to go through the window. I washed it off and put my jacket on to cover the cuts. About a month later I had the dream about 3 times again and we were packing up to go camping. When we got there I went exploring with my cousin and sister around this river. I felt the same as I was in the dream and I looked to the side and saw the tiger. The tiger whispered again "I'm sorry, they told me to . . ." then it ran toward me and pushed me into the river and my cousin jumped in and saved me. He carried me to the motor-home and my grandmother fed me and kept me warm. My cousin saw how petrified I looked but he didn't know it was cause I saw the tiger they obviously couldn't see, and I didn't tell them about. About 7 months later I hadn't had the dreams but it was the next year of school, the first day. So I went to school and looked around and met the kids in my new class, but I froze and felt like I couldn't control my body, cause I saw the kid from my dream. I couldn't move until I collapsed like in the dream and the class all gathered around, and the teacher called over the nurse who carried me to the nursery, then I saw a flash of the tiger in the nursery and I said I felt fine and I could go to the class cause I remembered it said " . . . Don't be alone . . ." and " . . . follow him . . . " so I ran back to the class. But as I ran to the class I felt as if the hallways went on forever and I saw the tiger running beside me through the hall then I finally got to the classroom but I got really dizzy and, boom I was in my seat next to the kid. He asked me if I was alright and I said "y-yeah . . ." then he said "Hey want to hang out for lunch?" I said "sure . . ."
~ I don't know what this means, I haven't saw the tiger since though. If you have any idea what it means or if you think you do please tell me! I have no Idea who would have the time to read that, mostly my dream ;-; ~

Dream 2: I had a vision of what this boy said at my school but I still couldn't understand just like how I didn't in real life[NOTE: We like{d} each other and we are in a fight at the moment but he smiled at me x3 ssshh] Then everything went pitch black then white then I felt really weird and it hurt but didn't hurt at the same time. I felt my heart stop and I couldn't breath. I died for a few seconds then I woke up breathing SO HARD I'm pretty sure I woke up everyone . . .
~ I don't know if you believe me or not but yeah . . I don't really know what to say. Believe me or not, I know I . . . . died . . for a few . . seconds. man I sound crazy! well I did and I just need to know that. ~

Dream 3: I had a really close friend . . . we had a sleep over at her house. I had a dream that she was in and we were teenagers in a really famous band [NOTE: we really wanted to start a band, mostly as singers] on stage. Pretty much all that happened is that we sang some songs and signed autographs and stuff. Then when we woke up{at the same time}we told each other we had 'the most amazing dream' *face-palm* then we told each other that our dreams were that we were in a famous band and everything that happened. Then I said to write down one of the songs we sang on the stage and so we both did and it was the same fricken song! So I guess we had the same dream.
~ I have no idea if you believe me again but yeah, the most closest friend I've ever had in my life. Sadly my mother made us move . . . Anyways . . . . ~

Dream 4: Okay so it started off as me waking up in my dream and I went to go eat and sit in the living room{It was in my grandma's house on my father's side which is weird cause I never go there}and I saw my supposed-to-be-midget grey cat that lived in my mother's/my house, Bupp, changing colors! Then when after a while of it switching it stop on a orange/blue/red/green colored cat with a black sweater and a pair of cool shades x3. Then it switched to me and my sister driving in a car at the back of my father's work place{at the time he worked at a glasses place}and he was smoking[NOTE: He never smoked and we barely see him]. Then he said "Hey Nie, [NOTE: He called me Nie . . .]What are you doin' over here?" Then I tried to say 'I miss you' but the car, my sister, the world was chipping away into whiteness. Then the next thing I know I get picked up by a giant crow/eagle flying through the sky in it's tight grasp. Then it let me go onto and never-ending water slide. Then when I was about to wake up I teleported to a random place that was in the middle of no where. Then I looked around and saw a few groups of families looking at 'The Biggest Pumpkin In The World' as it said on the sign. Then a old farm man came in a giant truck with a bigger pumpkin then more old farm men kept coming with bigger ones until everyone got crushed by gigantic pumpkins, then I woke up.
~ I don't know what to say here :p ~

Dream 5: I had this last night actually-Mon, Jan 7, 2019-
I woke up in the hospital{in my dream}which I know a lot of people have dreams in the hospital, but I woke up in the room my friend is staying in right now. Then I got up and stumbled a little bit out of the room. As I was walking out of the hospital I saw my grandmother crying and saying "What if she's gone? What if she never sees us again?" then I started to run to her saying "I'm fine grandma, i'm right here!" but then everything faded away and I teleported into my neighbors house in the living room. Then someone knocked so I answered it, and it was my sister and mother. I thought it was weird because I live with them, i'm not their neighbor. They acted as if they didn't even know me and asked "Do you know where this cat is?" and showed me a picture of my cat that recently ran away. Then I said "Oh yeah, Bupp. She's our cat" Then they asked how I knew that, I just said "i'm your daughter, what do you mean!?" then I started coughing really hard. I went to get a tissue to cough in but before I could get it I coughed out a beetle. I got really freaked out then I got really dizzy and passed out. I woke up in the room again with my grandmother next to the bed saying "Are you alright my honey?" Then I got up saying "Y-yeah, i'm fine grandma" then she said "No, no! Your not supposed to be up! You died a year ago!" Then I said "No I didn't. Obviously i'm alive, i'm here" Then I ran out because she didn't say anything else. But as I ran out again it seamed as if everyone was surprised and scared that I was there. Then I passed out again and woke up in my neighbors house again and heard knocking and answered it and everything happened exactly the same eccept I coughed out about 7 bees/wasps. Then it all happened over and over coughing out different bugs each time with them asking about all the different cats I had in my life that ran away or died. Until this one time I didn't cough at all then I went outside because no one knocked this time. Then I saw my father doing construction outside, so I went and talked to him saying "Do you remember me?" He said "Nie? No! you died 3 years ago!" The cement fell on him and he faded away slowly then I screamed "NOOOOO! DAD!" Then as I screamed bubbles came from my mouth and I started realizing that I was in water. Then I swam to the top of the water and saw I was in the ocean. I looked up into the sky and closed my eyes and turned into a bird that apparently doesn't exist{I looked it up} and flew to my grandmother's house on my fathers side of the family. Then I told her how the cement fell on him and she said "{my fathers name}? Who's that?" then I dropped to the ground and said "Your son . . ." then I guess died? Then I woke up at the hospital again and went out of my body and saw myself take a last breath and turned into a bunch of butterflies that all flew away. Then I woke up from being blinded by the sun in my dream, but when I woke up I saw the same vision of the sun as I did in my dream.
~I don't know what to say . . ~

Hoped you enjoyed me sharing my dreams {if you even read them} ;-;
And if you know what any of them mean then please tell me . . .
I was in a parking garage and Ninja was there with a expensive car. He is a ***** and tells me that his bodyguard has a banana gun and will kill me if I get any closer. I must have drank apple juice before bed...
I was in a parking garage and Ninja was there with a expensive car. He is a ***** and tells me that his bodyguard has a banana gun and will kill me if I get any closer. I must have drank apple juice before bed...
Moth Keeper's Lantern xx - azra.
- she/her.
- aavikko => dyhayc.
- skin & accent shop (semi-hiatus).
27. I was riding a tricycle through a supermarket trying to escape Junkrat and his Riptire. He was also on a tricycle. I don't understand any of this.
27. I was riding a tricycle through a supermarket trying to escape Junkrat and his Riptire. He was also on a tricycle. I don't understand any of this.
vjO547Q.png6NDVAGQ.pngOwJYX7b.png
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 55 56