Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Funniest / Weirdest Dream You Ever Had?
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 55 56
@Nettletea You dreamed an anime.
@Nettletea You dreamed an anime.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
A guy cornered me and kissed me.

Plot twist: I'm not into that, and I distinctly remember telling him that I have a girlfriend in the dream, which is weird. It was also a guy from my school that did it. I haven't talked to him since.
A guy cornered me and kissed me.

Plot twist: I'm not into that, and I distinctly remember telling him that I have a girlfriend in the dream, which is weird. It was also a guy from my school that did it. I haven't talked to him since.
plague/semper/semp
any prns, writer/artist and an eldritch abomination
"don't bring a splayd to a knork fight."

wishlist
A few weeks ago, I had a dream where I was an Argonian. I was with Richard Ayoade and two other people, and we were all trying to avoid the Thalmor.

We were all sneaking along the beams across the ceiling of this modern office building, when a group of Thalmor spotted us. All they did was just stand on the carpet, looking up at us while insulting us in Dragon Language.

The next thing I remember was being underneath the building, in some sort of construction site. We were supposed to find all the dwarves from The Hobbit to help us identify something, I think.
A few weeks ago, I had a dream where I was an Argonian. I was with Richard Ayoade and two other people, and we were all trying to avoid the Thalmor.

We were all sneaking along the beams across the ceiling of this modern office building, when a group of Thalmor spotted us. All they did was just stand on the carpet, looking up at us while insulting us in Dragon Language.

The next thing I remember was being underneath the building, in some sort of construction site. We were supposed to find all the dwarves from The Hobbit to help us identify something, I think.
cFdHcSd.gif
@StormyDragon
That must've been one wild ride of a dream.
@StormyDragon
That must've been one wild ride of a dream.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
When I was little I had (and still kind do) a fear of gorillas.
So I was raised by these gorilla dudes. We lived on the edge of a tall cliff, and at the bottom? Lava, of course!
So I was raised on this cliff and then, when I was like 10 in my dream they pushed me off the cliff...yeah
When I was little I had (and still kind do) a fear of gorillas.
So I was raised by these gorilla dudes. We lived on the edge of a tall cliff, and at the bottom? Lava, of course!
So I was raised on this cliff and then, when I was like 10 in my dream they pushed me off the cliff...yeah
Untitled190-20221222153241.pngNuUmSzk.pngUntitled253-20230408112552.png
well, some night ago I dreamt that my current apartment was one of the highest parts of this tall, skyscraper-like building (I have a crazy fear with heights) which started wobbling from some supposedly 65 mile per hour winds and for some reason my grandparents were there, and we all had a panic freakout. Here's what I remember of the dialogue:
*news on, foretelling of very high winds*
Grandpa:"65 miles per hour?! Oh no. Oh no, we don't stand a chance.... we don't stand a single chance...."
Me: "what?"
Grandpa: "We're not going to make it if we stay here. We've got to leave NOW."
Grandma: "Okay. Oh shoot. Okay. GET THE CATS."
suddenly there are, from what I remember, about 40 cats strewn about the house and I have to take them into the garage I somehow get to in a few seconds through a flight of stairs.
I remember comforting a specific cat that had its lower half under the front bumper of a car, then getting up to leave, hearing my grandma calling. But the dream abruptly stopped.

I hadn't a clue either.
well, some night ago I dreamt that my current apartment was one of the highest parts of this tall, skyscraper-like building (I have a crazy fear with heights) which started wobbling from some supposedly 65 mile per hour winds and for some reason my grandparents were there, and we all had a panic freakout. Here's what I remember of the dialogue:
*news on, foretelling of very high winds*
Grandpa:"65 miles per hour?! Oh no. Oh no, we don't stand a chance.... we don't stand a single chance...."
Me: "what?"
Grandpa: "We're not going to make it if we stay here. We've got to leave NOW."
Grandma: "Okay. Oh shoot. Okay. GET THE CATS."
suddenly there are, from what I remember, about 40 cats strewn about the house and I have to take them into the garage I somehow get to in a few seconds through a flight of stairs.
I remember comforting a specific cat that had its lower half under the front bumper of a car, then getting up to leave, hearing my grandma calling. But the dream abruptly stopped.

I hadn't a clue either.
repent-1.png
I once had a dream where i had this big farm- it was //hot// outside, and my family had to go somewhere, and needed to bring me with them.
The animals had no water, so i tried to convince them to let me give the animals water so they wouldn't overheat,, bUT NOPE i had to go anyways

During the drive, i was really mad and decided that i would go back home to give the animals their water. So i just,, get out of the car and start walking home. All alone-
It started raining and people were singing Christmas songs????
And then there was this weird race thing that was actually pretty cool because you'd go through this dark tunnel and everyone's vehicles wERE GLOWING-
i also keep having dreams where i need to save a bunch of chickens from drowning?
and also lots of dreams where i need to drive a car,,
i don't know how to drive-
i have a whole heck ton of weird dreams
I once had a dream where i had this big farm- it was //hot// outside, and my family had to go somewhere, and needed to bring me with them.
The animals had no water, so i tried to convince them to let me give the animals water so they wouldn't overheat,, bUT NOPE i had to go anyways

During the drive, i was really mad and decided that i would go back home to give the animals their water. So i just,, get out of the car and start walking home. All alone-
It started raining and people were singing Christmas songs????
And then there was this weird race thing that was actually pretty cool because you'd go through this dark tunnel and everyone's vehicles wERE GLOWING-
i also keep having dreams where i need to save a bunch of chickens from drowning?
and also lots of dreams where i need to drive a car,,
i don't know how to drive-
i have a whole heck ton of weird dreams
pixel_marigold.png
I can't usually remember my dreams, but when I do, oh boy
  • I was part of a heist to steal the Windsinger and we put him in a giant truck
  • I accidentally turned in Animorphs fanfiction instead of an essay and my whole class judged me
  • about a million Gay Dreams™ about my classmates, my favorite is one where a girl I was friends with was skipping through a flowery meadow with me and we confessed our love on the top of a hill
  • I had a dream I was giving birth which is strange because usually my dreams have some sort of explanation and this one just?? didn't??
  • I was in the airport with my grandma and there was a store that sold snakes. I bought a baby snake because it was adorable and it cost like $30 and I was watching it curl around my fingers when it turned gray and crumbled to dust and my grandma turned to me and said "oh don't worry the airport snakes are terrible" and then I woke up
I can't usually remember my dreams, but when I do, oh boy
  • I was part of a heist to steal the Windsinger and we put him in a giant truck
  • I accidentally turned in Animorphs fanfiction instead of an essay and my whole class judged me
  • about a million Gay Dreams™ about my classmates, my favorite is one where a girl I was friends with was skipping through a flowery meadow with me and we confessed our love on the top of a hill
  • I had a dream I was giving birth which is strange because usually my dreams have some sort of explanation and this one just?? didn't??
  • I was in the airport with my grandma and there was a store that sold snakes. I bought a baby snake because it was adorable and it cost like $30 and I was watching it curl around my fingers when it turned gray and crumbled to dust and my grandma turned to me and said "oh don't worry the airport snakes are terrible" and then I woke up
143973s64ei05ghw.gif
1294430j4ozkwci0p.gif
487019ciadv6xfmv.gif
892701w3ywmqn4c6.gif
they/them, 21
ninbinarycatcher.png
Imagine putting hundreds of rubber duckies on strangers' doorsteps while epic music plays. That was a fun dream.
Imagine putting hundreds of rubber duckies on strangers' doorsteps while epic music plays. That was a fun dream.
BILLIONS OF BLUE BLISTERING BARNACLES

K20cO1K.png
NEW: Pride Birdies!
the sudden influx of kingdom hearts related dreams

listen like,, usually it takes months for something to start entering my dreams and usually it only happens like once but this is CONSTANTLY

like i cant even list anymore how many times i've been sora in dreams by this point
in the timeframe of a month

the sudden influx of kingdom hearts related dreams

listen like,, usually it takes months for something to start entering my dreams and usually it only happens like once but this is CONSTANTLY

like i cant even list anymore how many times i've been sora in dreams by this point
in the timeframe of a month

1205.png
Shardz #93701
mlHpBMC.png
szLFrpq.png
bYt72YT.png
X
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

my memory is so bad that i hadn't changed this since march 28th which i only know because it was "happy birthday sora"

cleaning my lair, G1s for sale

0kkQE96.png
TW8ViqF.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
1206.png
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 55 56