Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Funniest / Weirdest Dream You Ever Had?
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 55 56
its not the weirdest one I've ever had tho

in that one I was a stingray trapped in a swimming pool and I had to prevent jack nicholson from stealing the northern lights

I failed b/c I was a sea flapflap and couldn't figure out how to get out of the pool...
its not the weirdest one I've ever had tho

in that one I was a stingray trapped in a swimming pool and I had to prevent jack nicholson from stealing the northern lights

I failed b/c I was a sea flapflap and couldn't figure out how to get out of the pool...
tumblr_p6xvexhw2Q1w8xkufo9_250.pngHI SOMETIMES I POST EVERYWHERE
25. I was hanging out with Papyrus from Undertale. He kept talking about wanting a lawnmower. Why did he want a lawnmower. I never found out.
We then went to a supermarket. I don't remember what I bought.
I just want to know why Papyrus wants a lawnmower
25. I was hanging out with Papyrus from Undertale. He kept talking about wanting a lawnmower. Why did he want a lawnmower. I never found out.
We then went to a supermarket. I don't remember what I bought.
I just want to know why Papyrus wants a lawnmower
vjO547Q.png6NDVAGQ.pngOwJYX7b.png
A very strange Gen III Pokémon game where your Pokémon were pirates and they went in and out of your party as they trained by themselves.
A very strange Gen III Pokémon game where your Pokémon were pirates and they went in and out of your party as they trained by themselves.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
I constantly have dreams where I invent a meme so funny that I wake up laughing. I've tried to record these memes many times, and even have a little book to write them in by my bed. Unfortunately, just-woke-up-me is unhelpful, and I usually find some vague statement, like "Funny meme" written there instead of the actual meme.
I constantly have dreams where I invent a meme so funny that I wake up laughing. I've tried to record these memes many times, and even have a little book to write them in by my bed. Unfortunately, just-woke-up-me is unhelpful, and I usually find some vague statement, like "Funny meme" written there instead of the actual meme.
Artist, Art Historian, and Professional Nerd
I sell art!
DeviantArt | Blog | Ko-Fi
The most recent dream I had was me hanging out with Ashton Kutcher while we were swimming in a lake. He actually ditched Mila Kunis just to hang out with me, and she was NOT happy about the situation lmao.

It's clear I've been watching too much of That 70's Show recently:'D
The most recent dream I had was me hanging out with Ashton Kutcher while we were swimming in a lake. He actually ditched Mila Kunis just to hang out with me, and she was NOT happy about the situation lmao.

It's clear I've been watching too much of That 70's Show recently:'D
forgive me for being such fandom trash but a couple nights ago i dreamed that alphys from undertale broke up with me and then went on a rampage through some random city with determination syringes going to intentionally kill people and turn them into amalgamates b/c apparently in this dream alphys is a psychotic murderer or whatever
forgive me for being such fandom trash but a couple nights ago i dreamed that alphys from undertale broke up with me and then went on a rampage through some random city with determination syringes going to intentionally kill people and turn them into amalgamates b/c apparently in this dream alphys is a psychotic murderer or whatever
ice.gif
@godtiermeme

the worst thing about that is when you DO remember it and write it down half the time it's not even actually funny and it's just your brain deciding it is because you're asleep lmao

like the time my mother woke her -and me- up by laughing, because in her dream she'd met britney spears and called her sh*tney beers and apparently that was bone-crunchingly hilarious
@godtiermeme

the worst thing about that is when you DO remember it and write it down half the time it's not even actually funny and it's just your brain deciding it is because you're asleep lmao

like the time my mother woke her -and me- up by laughing, because in her dream she'd met britney spears and called her sh*tney beers and apparently that was bone-crunchingly hilarious
tumblr_p6xvexhw2Q1w8xkufo9_250.pngHI SOMETIMES I POST EVERYWHERE
[quote name="godtiermeme" date="2018-12-31 10:13:53" ] I constantly have dreams where I invent a meme so funny that I wake up laughing. I've tried to record these memes many times, and even have a little book to write them in by my bed. Unfortunately, just-woke-up-me is unhelpful, and I usually find some vague statement, like "Funny meme" written there instead of the actual meme. [/quote] I know I've had dreams like that. [s]what if "funny meme" WAS the meme[/s]
godtiermeme wrote on 2018-12-31 10:13:53:
I know I've had dreams like that. what if "funny meme" WAS the meme
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
I've got an incredibly weird one;

So me and my friend were doing normal school things until we were abducted by aliens. For some reason they made us work like slaves until me and my friend bribed these 2 chill aliens with vegetables. The female one was like ''Come on, we can't let you go!'' then the male was like ''Dude, they've got TOMATOES!''. So we escaped and ended up on this incredibly long side walk with a microsoft font on each tile (wth?). We stepped on one that looked like Comic sans and all of a sudden we were transported to a minecraft world with ender portals that lead to different dimensions (lol minecraft storymode what have you done).

We go through one and it's this horribly dark and depressing city. There's smog and factories everywhere, and we come across this man. He says ''Look what we've done... it'll all be over soon...'' We ask him for directions to the nearest portal and he points us in the direction of one. We go through it and then I realize what he meant when he said ''it'll all be over soon...'' We try to go back into the portal but it shatters. Their world is gone.

Cue 1 minute of just standing there and we find a desert with hundreds of portals in it. For some reason there's a witch being attacked by zombies so we save her and she gives us apples.

That's where it ends, just apples. The present was apples, the future is apples. I still remember the apples.
I've got an incredibly weird one;

So me and my friend were doing normal school things until we were abducted by aliens. For some reason they made us work like slaves until me and my friend bribed these 2 chill aliens with vegetables. The female one was like ''Come on, we can't let you go!'' then the male was like ''Dude, they've got TOMATOES!''. So we escaped and ended up on this incredibly long side walk with a microsoft font on each tile (wth?). We stepped on one that looked like Comic sans and all of a sudden we were transported to a minecraft world with ender portals that lead to different dimensions (lol minecraft storymode what have you done).

We go through one and it's this horribly dark and depressing city. There's smog and factories everywhere, and we come across this man. He says ''Look what we've done... it'll all be over soon...'' We ask him for directions to the nearest portal and he points us in the direction of one. We go through it and then I realize what he meant when he said ''it'll all be over soon...'' We try to go back into the portal but it shatters. Their world is gone.

Cue 1 minute of just standing there and we find a desert with hundreds of portals in it. For some reason there's a witch being attacked by zombies so we save her and she gives us apples.

That's where it ends, just apples. The present was apples, the future is apples. I still remember the apples.
26. I was flying with Hiccup's dragon suit away from my family in Kentucky. I then ended up meeting Thomas the Train Engine in a field. He wanted to become friends, I had a panic attack and left. I flew over two of his friends I think. It was a really nice floaty dream--
That ended in me getting sucked into a dark portal in an alternate universe where I had a lover, we were apparently specifically mentioned to be Italian, and where I befriended someone who grew magic golden potatoes.
26. I was flying with Hiccup's dragon suit away from my family in Kentucky. I then ended up meeting Thomas the Train Engine in a field. He wanted to become friends, I had a panic attack and left. I flew over two of his friends I think. It was a really nice floaty dream--
That ended in me getting sucked into a dark portal in an alternate universe where I had a lover, we were apparently specifically mentioned to be Italian, and where I befriended someone who grew magic golden potatoes.
vjO547Q.png6NDVAGQ.pngOwJYX7b.png
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 55 56