Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What determines if a dragon is fodder?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Nothing, anything can be fodder.
Nothing, anything can be fodder.
Looking for some art for your dragons? click down below!

giphy.gif
Anything that aren't my progens, gen1's with gem scrolls, or lvl 25 elim dergs.

LOAD THE YEETAPULT
Anything that aren't my progens, gen1's with gem scrolls, or lvl 25 elim dergs.

LOAD THE YEETAPULT
IMG-2023-08-05-124048.jpg
anything under 8kt
anything under 8kt
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
If they exist, they're fodder.
If they exist, they're fodder.
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
if it's not a g1 it's going to watertown
if it's not a g1 it's going to watertown
harpey_zps125ficha_by_delamire-d8sw2u8.gif
He/Him
+8FRT
Anything I don't care for is fodder. No matter if I got it for free, bought it at fodder price, or forked over several hundred or thousand gems for it.
All gets mercilessy exalted if I don't love it and nobody else wants it.
Anything I don't care for is fodder. No matter if I got it for free, bought it at fodder price, or forked over several hundred or thousand gems for it.
All gets mercilessy exalted if I don't love it and nobody else wants it.
STW9f2s.png
if someone exalts it right?
if someone exalts it right?
Cheap dragons that I don't plan on keeping are usually what end up as exalt fodder.
Cheap dragons that I don't plan on keeping are usually what end up as exalt fodder.
Basically anything I don't want to feed anymore.

Also dragons that it bugs me when people compliment them. I've gotten rid of a few dragons because, when people complimented them, my response was, "Really? That dragon?" If they get two compliments (two because, I don't know, maybe I'm just having a bad day) and my first response is resentment, they need to go.
Basically anything I don't want to feed anymore.

Also dragons that it bugs me when people compliment them. I've gotten rid of a few dragons because, when people complimented them, my response was, "Really? That dragon?" If they get two compliments (two because, I don't know, maybe I'm just having a bad day) and my first response is resentment, they need to go.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
[quote name="Almedha" date="2018-12-07 10:54:54" ] Also dragons that it bugs me when people compliment them. I've gotten rid of a few dragons because, when people complimented them, my response was, "Really? That dragon?" If they get two compliments (two because, I don't know, maybe I'm just having a bad day) and my first response is resentment, they need to go. [/quote] OMG, that's the worst.. They ignore two pages of permas and pick out a fodder or breeding project dragon without lore or apparel. Really? Why don't just say my lair is garbage.. sheesh!
Almedha wrote on 2018-12-07 10:54:54:

OMG, that's the worst.. They ignore two pages of permas and pick out a fodder or breeding project dragon without lore or apparel. Really? Why don't just say my lair is garbage.. sheesh!
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7