Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What determines if a dragon is fodder?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Is it just any dragon you dom’t like? Do you have some system to determine if a dragon is fodder or not? How do you tell
Is it just any dragon you dom’t like? Do you have some system to determine if a dragon is fodder or not? How do you tell
_________ pixel_wright.png _______
Phoenix ◊ he/him ◊ FR + 3
————————————
Skin/Accent Shop
Fandragon Guide
Doodle Shop
Wishlist
_______ pixel_edgeworth.png
Any cheap dragon that I don't want to keep.
Any cheap dragon that I don't want to keep.
3PrXk2A.png
Everything is fodder, nothing is safe!

But, in all seriousness, basically any dragons that isn't a Gen1 with nice colours is potential fodder in my eyes.
Everything is fodder, nothing is safe!

But, in all seriousness, basically any dragons that isn't a Gen1 with nice colours is potential fodder in my eyes.
@2orsomething Is....Is the "dom't" part a pun about how fodder dergs are exalted for dom? If yes, wonderful pun. If not, wonderful unintentional pun.

You know, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Someone could consider a dragon fodder, but the same dragon might look beautiful to someone else. So, it really depends on the person.
@2orsomething Is....Is the "dom't" part a pun about how fodder dergs are exalted for dom? If yes, wonderful pun. If not, wonderful unintentional pun.

You know, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Someone could consider a dragon fodder, but the same dragon might look beautiful to someone else. So, it really depends on the person.
WBsJuD1.pngiQrvnPv.pngfvfrO0T.pngg2TOb2t.pngzy5WGDV.png
@Cataclasm
That.. was a typo, but now I’m keeping it-
@Cataclasm
That.. was a typo, but now I’m keeping it-
_________ pixel_wright.png _______
Phoenix ◊ he/him ◊ FR + 3
————————————
Skin/Accent Shop
Fandragon Guide
Doodle Shop
Wishlist
_______ pixel_edgeworth.png
if its cheap & im not interested in the colours, its going straight to lightweaver
if its cheap & im not interested in the colours, its going straight to lightweaver
JD4sPWX.gif
Well, almost everything. Sometimes we just get rid of permas because they simply get too old already...
Except the deities.
Basically anything we can't give enough attention to.
Well, almost everything. Sometimes we just get rid of permas because they simply get too old already...
Except the deities.
Basically anything we can't give enough attention to.
Any cheap dragon under 4000 usually. The expections are if the colors are really nice or if it’s Beesechurger [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47290937] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/472910/47290937_350.png[/img] [/url]
Any cheap dragon under 4000 usually. The expections are if the colors are really nice or if it’s Beesechurger

47290937_350.png
cDDSaqc.png
totally depends on how high you guys push fodder floor
totally depends on how high you guys push fodder floor
Vorvomon_vpet_pen.gif Dorumon_vpet_dm.gif Ryudamon_vpet_pen.gif
it's totally subjective. i have very dear permas that were fodder-priced, & i'm always down for less conventional dragons being loved, but when i see people trying to sell some pink / denim / brick creation for 30kt or sumn, i'm like,,, yeah that's fodder bucko
it's totally subjective. i have very dear permas that were fodder-priced, & i'm always down for less conventional dragons being loved, but when i see people trying to sell some pink / denim / brick creation for 30kt or sumn, i'm like,,, yeah that's fodder bucko
they/her • FR + 3 • it's ok to ping or pm me!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7